Okay...

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
I was not going to co-opt a tragedy to advance a political agenda, or even mention gun politics at all. But after seeing the anti-gun pod people foaming at the mouth on TV, and then logging in here and seeing a psycho saying that students with CCW permits being allowed to carry their firearms on campus is "insane"...

I would just like to say:

It's insane that someone, in light of today's tragedy, could be against law-abiding citizens with CCW permits, carrying their weapons to class. Apparently 32 people murdered in cold blood is a desirable alternative.

It's insane that there are people who place the blame for this tragedy on an inert piece of metal.

It's insane that while it's acceptable to blame guns, the mere suggestion that perhaps our government should be a bit more judicious while handing out student visas makes one a xenophobe or a racist.

It's insane that people actually think a person in the frame of mind to slaughter 32 human beings like animals would actually give two squirts of piss about a "gun free zone".

I, for one, do not blame guns. I do not blame the Second Amendment. I do not blame my fellow gun owners. I do not blame the NRA.

It is my opinion that the anti-gun crowd bears the brunt of the responsibility.

Lefties only want "authorities" to have guns...meaning themselves of course.
Then we can have massacres just like at Tianneman Square...
(something this shooter learned back home in Red China?)

I was not going to co-opt a tragedy to advance a political agenda, or even mention gun politics at all. But after seeing the anti-gun pod people foaming at the mouth on TV, and then logging in here and seeing a psycho saying that students with CCW permits being allowed to carry their firearms on campus is "insane"...

I would just like to say:

It's insane that someone, in light of today's tragedy, could be against law-abiding citizens with CCW permits, carrying their weapons to class. Apparently 32 people murdered in cold blood is a desirable alternative.

It's insane that there are people who place the blame for this tragedy on an inert piece of metal.

It's insane that while it's acceptable to blame guns, the mere suggestion that perhaps our government should be a bit more judicious while handing out student visas makes one a xenophobe or a racist.

It's insane that people actually think a person in the frame of mind to slaughter 32 human beings like animals would actually give two squirts of piss about a "gun free zone".

I, for one, do not blame guns. I do not blame the Second Amendment. I do not blame my fellow gun owners. I do not blame the NRA.

It is my opinion that the anti-gun crowd bears the brunt of the responsibility.

Furthermore: I would like to be able to record the last thoughts of every innocent victim of a mass murderer, while coward down in their worthless hiding place (bless their heart), just before they are slaughtered, my guess is that they would say, "God, I wish I had a gun!"

He's from SOUTH KOREA. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLACE.
Yes. Earlier, however, the Chicago Sun-Times reported that the police had identified the shooter as having a visa from Shanghai.

I still wonder how they got that messed up with the identity.

I also wonder about the significance of "Ismail Ax" on the shooter's arm...

"Ismail Ax"? Mysterious Writing On Virginia Tech Shooter's Hand
By Jack Ryan
Apr 19, 2007

"Ismail Ax," what is its significance? Investigators found "Ismail Ax" written on the hand of Cho Seung-Hui, the Virginia Tech shooter, written in red ink.
The meaning of the writing is currently unknown, but it has become the most sought word on the Internet.

The entire blogosphere is scouring the web and discussing the meaning of the writing. Some believe it is connected with Islam. It allegedly originates from the Koran and is connected with the story about Ibrahim and his son Ismail.. In Christianity they are known as Abraham and Isaac.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21275821.shtml

Forum List

Back