Okay, when are we all gonna face the fact, Donald Trump is a dangerous buffoon!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
My God, what more proof does one need, this guy is gonna be our biggest nightmare since 9/11, perhaps even worse, he's not only a Bush idiot, he's a Trump idiot on steroids....Heaven help anybody that has conservatives in charge of anything of substance.

He not only blast our intel community, our election, but our former president.....on foreign soil!!!! Who the fuck does shit like this, but a fuckin idiot...com'on guys, this guy is out of control stupid!!! They said it was 13, but it was only 3?????? Obama said it was the Russians, but why did he wait?

All of Europe is becoming unhinged at the thought of relying on the US, while we are facing the biggest crisis from NK and Russia....who will stand with us??? All of our troops are out fighting the fuckin Muslims.....(sigh)....I just hope Trump supporters are the first to go down..thats all.....all 39 million red white and vomit Trump mf's....this guy, this guy

You mean like Obama has been doing to him, on foreign soil?
My God, what more proof does one need, this guy is gonna be our biggest nightmare since 9/11, perhaps even worse, he's not only a Bush idiot, he's a Trump idiot on steroids....Heaven help anybody that has conservatives in charge of anything of substance.

He not only blast our intel community, our election, but our former president.....on foreign soil!!!! Who the fuck does shit like this, but a fuckin idiot...com'on guys, this guy is out of control stupid!!! They said it was 13, but it was only 3?????? Obama said it was the Russians, but why did he wait?

All of Europe is becoming unhinged at the thought of relying on the US, while we are facing the biggest crisis from NK and Russia....who will stand with us??? All of our troops are out fighting the fuckin Muslims.....(sigh)....I just hope Trump supporters are the first to go down..thats all.....all 39 million red white and vomit Trump mf's....this guy, this guy

• Banned

You got the nerve to compare this mf with Obama......bitch please!!

He's only a "nightmare" to the libs. I think he may well compare to the greatest president of my lifetime -- Ronald Reagan

Reagan-Trump-2.jpg

Trump was certainly being compared to Reagan after his speech in Poland today.

The liberals were working overtime making up the lies today. It was fairly astounding to see the twists and turns the left came up with.

What business does obama have discussing North Korea? What can he do? Can he have a policy?

Can he ask for South Korean help in contacting Kim Jong Un? obama would make a private deal with Kim. Help North Korea in exchange for being crowned King, permanent President. obama has information valuable to North Korea. As we know there are obama loyalists who will betray anything in his service.

I'm sorry Tiger, when I think of buffoon only Obama comes to mind

-Geaux

You got the nerve to compare this mf with Obama......bitch please!!

Agreed comparisons of the monkey king Obama to god emperor Trump are spurious.

Forum List

Back