Okay, Once Again,.. This Is NOT What The Don't Say Gay Bill Means!!!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
How many times do people have to be told that it's not saying people can't talk about being gay, it's that schools can't teach about it in class! Also, why is it that they can be proud to be gay, but we can't be proud to be straight and regular people?

A sleaze ball who tries to POLITICISE a Graduation speech,

"Zander Moricz, senior class president of Pine View School for the Gifted in Osprey, Florida, planned to use his speech on Sunday to criticize the state’s Parental Rights in Education, or “Don’t Say Gay” law. Once staff members learned about his plan, however, Moricz said he was told by Principal Stephen Covert that any reference to the controversial law or his sexuality would result in his microphone getting shut off."

I agree with the schools decision to stop his advocacy attempts since this was supposed to be special day of being a High School GRADUATE but he is another leftist turd who wants to trample on it for his own self serving views.

More and more I am thinking of supporting the age 21 law before they are declared an Adult because of their all too often demonstrated lack of experience and good judgement.

A sleaze ball who tries to POLITICISE a Graduation speech,

"Zander Moricz, senior class president of Pine View School for the Gifted in Osprey, Florida, planned to use his speech on Sunday to criticize the state’s Parental Rights in Education, or “Don’t Say Gay” law. Once staff members learned about his plan, however, Moricz said he was told by Principal Stephen Covert that any reference to the controversial law or his sexuality would result in his microphone getting shut off."

I agree with the schools decision to stop his advocacy attempts since this was supposed to be special day of being a High School GRADUATE but he is another leftist turd who wants to trample on it for his own self serving views.

More and more I am thinking of supporting the age 21 law before they are declared an Adult because of their all too often demonstrated lack of experience and good judgement.

Yeah, I missed that part of the article before where they threatened to turn his microphone off. They did a good thing then.

How many times do people have to be told that it's not saying people can't talk about being gay, it's that schools can't teach about it in class! Also, why is it that they can be proud to be gay, but we can't be proud to be straight and regular people?

The entire point of “pride” is to express support and uniformity and inclusion for a historically oppressed group of people. This community has been judged, labeled as sick, perverted, and evil while being ostracized by communities. This is why there is an effort to educate and organize things like pride. It’s to counteract the bigotry and promote inclusion and acceptance which these people deserve

Yeah, I missed that part of the article before where they threatened to turn his microphone off. They did a good thing then.

Btw, I was meaning because of the fact that Sunsettommy was right, that had no business being a part of a graduation speech, I just misread the article.

The entire point of “pride” is to express support and uniformity and inclusion for a historically oppressed group of people. This community has been judged, labeled as sick, perverted, and evil while being ostracized by communities. This is why there is an effort to educate and organize things like pride. It’s to counteract the bigotry and promote inclusion and acceptance which these people deserve

I accept them, but I do not believe that their sexuality makes them better than me and that they should be on a pedestal. That's the difference.

I accept them, but I do not believe that their sexuality makes them better than me and that they should be on a pedestal. That's the difference.
I don’t believe anybody is asking you to believe that they are better than you. You be you. We all can just be who we are. They have a movement to show support for the oppressed and to fight the bullying and prejudice that our culture has shown them for generations.

I don’t believe anybody is asking you to believe that they are better than you. You be you. We all can just be who we are. They have a movement to show support for the oppressed and to fight the bullying and prejudice that our culture has shown them for generations.

I agree, but if only it were that simple to be who we are without any judgements being passed.

I agree, but if only it were that simple to be who we are without any judgements being passed.
Agreed, humans can be ugly people sometimes. Especially when they group up and it’s “team” vs “team”

Agreed, humans can be ugly people sometimes. Especially when they group up and it’s “team” vs “team”

It's like I already told you. On the outside we might be different, but on the inside you and I are exactly the same. :)

Forum List

Back