Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

He has felt like a 13 year old since the day he got this erection

That at least was a staged picture directed by the photographer for the shoot as compared to all the times Obama has been seen mauling Malia. They say they only pick one. Looks like its true. Fire with fire and counter punch.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

160704212332-obama-sings-to-malia-july-4-exlarge-169.jpg

AP_barack_obama_sasha_malia_2008_jt_150621_4x3_992.jpg
Those are sweet and innocent. The way Ivanka is all looking at him hot and she's so young and Don's looking like he's going to hit it.

What the heck is wrong with you to even be thinking that kind of shit, Dude? Seriously...that's borderline sick! I know you don't like Trump but that kind of an attack is so vile it's hard to understand where someone would get the idea it was something they should say!
did trump say if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her ?? Or was that my lying ears?
Trump is a low life demented narcissistic loudmouth who has ruined the reputation of the presidency throughout the world with the exceptions of Israel and Russia.

Same old infantile blather.

Men making passes at women is not perverted. That is called Heterosexuality and it is NORMAL.

I understand that as a lib, you have problems with many normal words.

I hope this helps you.
grabbing a lady by the pussy is unacceptable
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him

The women who put up with it, because he was rich and famous taught him.
I thought it was because trump thinks his shit doesn't stink And now I need to get recharged later
All you snowflakes think your shit doesn't stink.

but we have no need to grab pussies like indepedents or conservatives

LOL!!! i'M SURE YOU DON'T!!!!
then we can agree on something,,,,,thats only for repub perverts

Men making passes at women is not perverted. That is called Heterosexuality and it is NORMAL.

I hope this helps you.
Not if they let you, moron. Of course, we know you have no experience in that area.
And Ill guess you have plenty

LOL!!! i'M SURE YOU DON'T!!!!
then we can agree on something,,,,,thats only for repub perverts

I hope this helps you.
Not if they let you, moron. Of course, we know you have no experience in that area.
And Ill guess you have plenty

That's none of your business, shit stain.

The archo-capitalist hate anyone that supports the poor, civilization or investment in our country.

They're a disease. And yes, I hate them.

The republican party deserve hate right the fuck back.

The are called "anarcho-capitalists," and they hate organized plunder, which is what you described. Of course, you used your nice sounding weasel words instead of calling it what it is.

Mathew, is that you masquerading as a new member?

Yes, that's Matthew. H'or'sh'/it had h'orsh'/it's username changed on this forum, a week or two ago, to ScienceRocks. It's the same account, just a different name.
I thought you couldn't change your username.
You can't.
You create a new user, let everyone know what you did and never use the old account again.

Yes, that's Matthew. H'or'sh'/it had h'orsh'/it's username changed on this forum, a week or two ago, to ScienceRocks. It's the same account, just a different name.
You can't.
You create a new user, let everyone know what you did and never use the old account again.

I don't know what the rules are regarding getting your account name changed, nor what h'orsh'/it had to do, in this case, to convince the mods to do it, but that is exactly what happened here. The account that now bears the name ScienceRocks is exactly the same account that used to bear the name Matthew. Check the posting history.

You can't.

I don't know what the rules are regarding getting your account name changed,nor what h'orsh'/it had to do, in this case, to convince the mods to do it, but that is exactly what happened here. The account that now bears the name ScienceRocks is exactly the same account that used to bear the name Matthew. Check the posting history.
Wow!

Trump can't stop, he is a textbook example of a Narcissist.

Narcissists do not engage in self-depreciating humor on national TV. ...
You are deluded if you believe that Donald Trump is not thin skinned when others criticize him.
This coming from a user who threatened, on his 2nd day here, to Ignore anyone who disagreed with him.

It's humor to watch a 71 year old fart--act like a 5 year old boy. That's the humor. It makes for great late night Comedy T.V. and Saturday night live. But it doesn't work out well for Republicans who are continually having to circle the wagons in defense of Trump. In fact they're sick of it, and have stated so.
GOP lawmakers blast Trump's 'Morning Joe' tweets - CNNPolitics.com

Trumpeltier_2.jpg

Just because he's a Narcissist doesn't mean he can't make an ass out of himself. His whole life is centered around defending himself--and if it means making an ass out of himself to do that, that's exactly what he'll do. Trump doesn't realise he is making an ass out of himself, or he wouldn't do it--which also makes it more humorous.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Last edited:
News

Donald Trump and Howard Stern Discuss 'Piece of Ass' Daughter Ivanka in Newly Surfaced Audio
By Joyce Chen
October 9, 2016

More News
And the tapes just keep coming. Donald Trump and Howard Stern discuss the Republican presidential candidate’s daughter Ivanka’s physique, with the radio host calling her a “piece of ass” in a newly resurfaced 2004 interview.

In the clip, released by CNN, shock jock Stern, 62, interrupts Trump, 70, to make vulgar comments about Ivanka, then 21.

“My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” Trump boasts.

“By the way, your daughter …” Stern interjects.

PHOTOS: Donald Trump's Most Offensive and Outrageous Quotes
“She’s beautiful,” Trump repeats.

“Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern says.

“Yeah,” the real estate mogul agrees.

Two years later, the pair again had an exchange involving Ivanka, now 34. Stern noted that she looked “more voluptuous than ever,” and asked Trump if she had gotten breast implants. Instead of shutting Stern down for objectifying his daughter’s body, Trump joined in.

She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” he responded. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.” The former owner of the Miss USA pageants also noted that “he would know” if his daughter got breast implants.

Trump and daughter Ivanka’s close relationship has come under scrutiny, most recently during the candidate’s September sit-down chat with Dr. Mehmet Oz, during which Trump made a comment about kissing Ivanka. (The comment was later edited out before the episode aired.)
[...]

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-howard-stern-discuss-piece-of-ass-daughter-ivanka-
w444045

i was a stern fan way back in the day when tribblehead would come on all the time. he absolutely said those things.
Nothing new.

<YAWN!>

& STILL can't be refudiated. why would that be little dude?
Why would anyone bother "refudiating" [sic] anything Howard Stern says?

it is well documented that stern & trump were good buddies & all one need do is google all the nasty CONverstaions trump was quite willing to indulge himself in - including his daughter.

btw- 'refudiate' is a palinism.

If you had something Trump actually said, you would have posted it.

Prove that Palin ever said that.

haaaaaaaaaaa..... oh little dude- you haven't learned YET, that i can always back up what i say....

twit.jpg

The Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2010 is refudiate

Followers of Sarah Palin’s Twitter account will undoubtedly recognize the New Oxford American Dictionary’s Word of the Year for 2010:

refudiate verb used loosely to mean “reject”: she called on them to refudiate the proposal.
[origin — blend of refute and repudiate]

Refudiate: A Historical Perspective
An unquestionable buzzword in 2010, the word refudiate instantly evokes the name of Sarah Palin, who tweeted her way into a flurry of media activity when she used the word in certain statements posted on Twitter. Critics pounced on Palin, lampooning what they saw as nonsensical vocabulary and speculating on whether she meant “refute” or “repudiate.”

From a strictly lexical interpretation of the different contexts in which Palin has used “refudiate,” we have concluded that neither “refute” nor “repudiate” seems consistently precise, and that “refudiate” more or less stands on its own, suggesting a general sense of “reject.”
[...]

The Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2010 is refudiate | OxfordWords blog

lol...... but this is my favorite....

you're welcome. :fu:

I knew you were a righty.

How are you winning?

Who said I'm winning? I'm enjoying how all the nutter lefties are going nuts everyday over nothing. It's amusing.

& all the intel gathered & presented publicly & privately so far is a hoax & a witch hunt, riiiiiiiight, pops?

Did I say that? Get back to me on my quote saying that. You are a funny nutter, you make me laugh, you are good entertainment.

the only thing worth going nuts over is russia & that's pretty much dominant on any media outlet worth listening, watching or reading. i'd say it ain't nuthin'. but you go on pretending otherwise.

Did I say that it was nothing? You got a quote of me saying that? Of course not, just another inferred lie from a dishonest lefty.

blah blah fucking blah. inference is just as good from one that tries to spin alternative facts into reality. nice try, doesn't fly.

there's no burden of proof here- but your 'non words' say it all. & whatever it is you are trying to 'not' defend amuses me... lol you should be proud & actually admit what you are 'not' defending, pops....

Last edited:
Those are sweet and innocent. The way Ivanka is all looking at him hot and she's so young and Don's looking like he's going to hit it.

What the heck is wrong with you to even be thinking that kind of shit, Dude? Seriously...that's borderline sick! I know you don't like Trump but that kind of an attack is so vile it's hard to understand where someone would get the idea it was something they should say!
did trump say if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her ?? Or was that my lying ears?

Think about that statement, Eddie! It's basically Trump saying his daughter is very attractive. It's not him saying he wants to "hit it"! If your reading comprehension wasn't as bad as your writing ability...you might be able to figure that out!

News

Donald Trump and Howard Stern Discuss 'Piece of Ass' Daughter Ivanka in Newly Surfaced Audio
By Joyce Chen
October 9, 2016

More News
And the tapes just keep coming. Donald Trump and Howard Stern discuss the Republican presidential candidate’s daughter Ivanka’s physique, with the radio host calling her a “piece of ass” in a newly resurfaced 2004 interview.

In the clip, released by CNN, shock jock Stern, 62, interrupts Trump, 70, to make vulgar comments about Ivanka, then 21.

“My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” Trump boasts.

“By the way, your daughter …” Stern interjects.

PHOTOS: Donald Trump's Most Offensive and Outrageous Quotes
“She’s beautiful,” Trump repeats.

“Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern says.

“Yeah,” the real estate mogul agrees.

Two years later, the pair again had an exchange involving Ivanka, now 34. Stern noted that she looked “more voluptuous than ever,” and asked Trump if she had gotten breast implants. Instead of shutting Stern down for objectifying his daughter’s body, Trump joined in.

She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” he responded. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.” The former owner of the Miss USA pageants also noted that “he would know” if his daughter got breast implants.

Trump and daughter Ivanka’s close relationship has come under scrutiny, most recently during the candidate’s September sit-down chat with Dr. Mehmet Oz, during which Trump made a comment about kissing Ivanka. (The comment was later edited out before the episode aired.)
[...]

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-howard-stern-discuss-piece-of-ass-daughter-ivanka-
w444045

i was a stern fan way back in the day when tribblehead would come on all the time. he absolutely said those things.

So you never heard him say those things, however you absolutely know he said those things because you listened to Stern? Lol! Funny stuff!

ummm ya- i've heard him say odd things about ivanka. stern was on WCCC for a very long time & trump was a favorite on the show. & the mango said a whole boatload of nasty about women including marla- one of his baby mamas.

now, i fully expect you to spin this away by saying nothing that freak said about his daughter was weird .... let's see..... maybe the video was altered... that wasn't really trump talking- it was dubbed.....

Last edited:
You ask a good question.
For a narcissist like Trump, having blamed the hacking on a boy in his bedroom, it is all about saving face at least and avoiding impeachment or even jail time at most. A team of wild horses could not drag the truth from Trump. He will not go back on his word.

Impeachment? For what? You left wing nut jobs keep providing laughs.
For what??
Preet Bharara, Sally Yates and James Comey: Fired while investigating Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, goody an op-ed piece from CNN who hates Trump, no bias there is there?

Article I Legislative Branch
Signed in convention September 17, 1787. Ratified June 21, 1788. A portion of Article I, Section 2, was changed by the 14th Amendment; a portion of Section 9 was changed by the 16th Amendment; a portion of Section 3 was changed by the 17th Amendment; and a portion of Section 4 was changed by the 20th Amendment

Section 9

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

The 1st Article of the U.S. Constitution

Obstruction of justice
Obstruction of justice is defined in the omnibus clause of 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which provides that "whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense)." Persons are charged under this statute based on allegations that a defendant intended to intefere with an official proceeding, by doing things such as destroying evidence, or intefering with the duties of jurors or court officers.

A person obstructs justice when they have a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, they must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but the person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a nexus between the defendant’s endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the defendant must have knowledge of this nexus.

Obstruction of justice

High Crimes and Misdemeanors

The Constitution sets specific grounds for impeachment. They are “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.” To be impeached and removed from office, the House and Senate must find that the official committed one of these acts.

The Constitution defines treason in Article 3, Section 3, Clause 1:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Constitution does not define bribery. It is a crime that has long existed in English and American common law. It takes place when a person gives an official money or gifts to influence the official’s behavior in office. For example, if defendant Smith pays federal Judge Jones $10,000 to find Smith not guilty, the crime of bribery has occurred.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation

all to be determined worthy or not in due time.

you're welcome.

Obstruction, such as what Clinton did? We will see, I am still waiting for the investigation to be completed, if anything rises to impeachment, just like with Clinton, I'll support his impeachment.

A stupid op-ed piece is evidence of nothing. Got it cupcake?

now now............... i don't do op-eds. you asked what the grounds for impeachment would be.... should it reach to that level. i gave you the legal grounds.

you just aren't really even trying anymore, pops but i understand.... :itsok:

^^^ now THAT is gay ^^^ :gay:

Wow. What the fuck is wrong with you that you consider that gay?

what? seriously.......

what?????

Yeah, seriously.

Can you answer the fucking question, or are you just full of shit?

You see a big guy in armor and your mind goes to "gay"?

Why?

not because it's not just some big guy in armor/ 'hero' depicted in some graphic novel... but you post the orange rich man baby who is a grifting snake oil salesman turned reality star who is absolutely cray cray as if he's some sort of mighty warrior.

you are soooooooooooooo gay for trump like he is for pooty poot......................

it's as plain as day.

MMM, nothing in your explanation actually explains how or why you assume that any posting of a picture of a big guy must be gay.

Near as I can tell, you just see Big Guy as something inherently sexual.

And there is nothing wrong with that, if you are a woman or a gay man yourself.

But don't assume that your feelings have anything to do with me.

Straight men can respect other men without it being sexual.

Try to be less creepy. Don't over share.

We don't care about your feelings or what you like, that way.

creepy is a grown man depicting trump in the way you did. but considering everything you have posted about trump & putin & russia... it kinda makes sense.

& all the intel gathered & presented publicly & privately so far is a hoax & a witch hunt, riiiiiiiight, pops?

Did I say that? Get back to me on my quote saying that. You are a funny nutter, you make me laugh, you are good entertainment.

the only thing worth going nuts over is russia & that's pretty much dominant on any media outlet worth listening, watching or reading. i'd say it ain't nuthin'. but you go on pretending otherwise.

Did I say that it was nothing? You got a quote of me saying that? Of course not, just another inferred lie from a dishonest lefty.
well maybe you didn't say it but you sure as shit didn't deny it

I have said it over and over, if he did something wrong then we can impeach, stupid op-ed pieces from highly biased sources is evidence of absolutely nothing. I have never heard you deny murdering someone, so you must have murdered someone. You got some pretty stupid logic.

the links i posted were not biased. biased would be huffpo, daily kos, msnbc, fox, brietbart, gatewaypundit, american thinker, national review, newsmax...

Forum List

Back