Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

That at least was a staged picture directed by the photographer for the shoot as compared to all the times Obama has been seen mauling Malia. They say they only pick one. Looks like its true. Fire with fire and counter punch.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

160704212332-obama-sings-to-malia-july-4-exlarge-169.jpg

AP_barack_obama_sasha_malia_2008_jt_150621_4x3_992.jpg
Those are sweet and innocent. The way Ivanka is all looking at him hot and she's so young and Don's looking like he's going to hit it.

What the heck is wrong with you to even be thinking that kind of shit, Dude? Seriously...that's borderline sick! I know you don't like Trump but that kind of an attack is so vile it's hard to understand where someone would get the idea it was something they should say!
did trump say if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her ?? Or was that my lying ears?
Trump is a low life demented narcissistic loudmouth who has ruined the reputation of the presidency throughout the world with the exceptions of Israel and Russia.
And patterns matter Trump selling properties at highly inflated prices A win for trump a win for those laundering money Trump is a crook going way back
We have had nothing but whitewash from the White House since Trump entered the Oval Office.

Those are sweet and innocent. The way Ivanka is all looking at him hot and she's so young and Don's looking like he's going to hit it.

What the heck is wrong with you to even be thinking that kind of shit, Dude? Seriously...that's borderline sick! I know you don't like Trump but that kind of an attack is so vile it's hard to understand where someone would get the idea it was something they should say!
did trump say if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her ?? Or was that my lying ears?
Trump is a low life demented narcissistic loudmouth who has ruined the reputation of the presidency throughout the world with the exceptions of Israel and Russia.
And patterns matter Trump selling properties at highly inflated prices A win for trump a win for those laundering money Trump is a crook going way back
We have had nothing but whitewash from the White House since Trump entered the Oval Office.
And hopefully we have less than 3 1/2 to go..............one way or another

Men making passes at women is not perverted. That is called Heterosexuality and it is NORMAL.

I understand that as a lib, you have problems with many normal words.

I hope this helps you.
grabbing a lady by the pussy is unacceptable
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him

The women who put up with it, because he was rich and famous taught him.
I thought it was because trump thinks his shit doesn't stink And now I need to get recharged later

Nope. The point of the story was the women treat rich and famous men differently.

Trump, Jay Z, they get away with shit that would get average joes slapped.

What part of this is confusing to you? DO you doubt the information, ie that women are attracted to rich and famous men?

Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him

I thought it was because trump thinks his shit doesn't stink And now I need to get recharged later

Nope. The point of the story was the women treat rich and famous men differently.

What part of this is confusing to you? DO you doubt the information, ie that women are attracted to rich and famous men?
Well I for one never tried it

Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him

Are you rich and famous?

did trump teach him

Are you rich and famous?
Just half lol

LOL!!! i'M SURE YOU DON'T!!!!
then we can agree on something,,,,,thats only for repub perverts

Men making passes at women is not perverted. That is called Heterosexuality and it is NORMAL.

I hope this helps you.
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him
His mostly always nude wife Beyone who surrounds herself with other mostly naked sluts taught him.

Are you rich and famous?
Just half lol
Correll didn't ask you if you were a wit.

I hope this helps you.
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him
His mostly always nude wife Beyone who surrounds herself with other mostly naked sluts taught him.
Thought that was a nude Melonia

Are you rich and famous?
Just half lol
Look indy if you want a battle of wits I'll check mine at the door so we can start even

I hope this helps you.
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him
Thought that was a nude Melonia

Melonia's artistic nudes are Puritanical compared to the countless Liberal slut videos you can find at your leisure on YouTube.
Plus her nudes didn't have a constant musical lyric of "suck my nipples and fuck my pussy".
Yes, these Liberal sluts really do sing that shit.
It's so embarrassing I stopped listening to music in the car.

Are you rich and famous?
Just half lol
Look indy if you want a battle of wits I'll check mine at the door so we can start even
Shall we compare posts and Winner clicks?
You're not in my league because you're angry and partisan.

That at least was a staged picture directed by the photographer for the shoot as compared to all the times Obama has been seen mauling Malia. They say they only pick one. Looks like its true. Fire with fire and counter punch.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

Think about that statement, Eddie! It's basically Trump saying his daughter is very attractive. It's not him saying he wants to "hit it"! If your reading comprehension wasn't as bad as your writing ability...you might be able to figure that out!

News

Donald Trump and Howard Stern Discuss 'Piece of Ass' Daughter Ivanka in Newly Surfaced Audio
By Joyce Chen
October 9, 2016

More News
And the tapes just keep coming. Donald Trump and Howard Stern discuss the Republican presidential candidate’s daughter Ivanka’s physique, with the radio host calling her a “piece of ass” in a newly resurfaced 2004 interview.

In the clip, released by CNN, shock jock Stern, 62, interrupts Trump, 70, to make vulgar comments about Ivanka, then 21.

“My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” Trump boasts.

“By the way, your daughter …” Stern interjects.

PHOTOS: Donald Trump's Most Offensive and Outrageous Quotes
“She’s beautiful,” Trump repeats.

“Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern says.

“Yeah,” the real estate mogul agrees.

Two years later, the pair again had an exchange involving Ivanka, now 34. Stern noted that she looked “more voluptuous than ever,” and asked Trump if she had gotten breast implants. Instead of shutting Stern down for objectifying his daughter’s body, Trump joined in.

She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” he responded. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.” The former owner of the Miss USA pageants also noted that “he would know” if his daughter got breast implants.

Trump and daughter Ivanka’s close relationship has come under scrutiny, most recently during the candidate’s September sit-down chat with Dr. Mehmet Oz, during which Trump made a comment about kissing Ivanka. (The comment was later edited out before the episode aired.)
[...]

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-howard-stern-discuss-piece-of-ass-daughter-ivanka-
w444045

i was a stern fan way back in the day when tribblehead would come on all the time. he absolutely said those things.
And they're supposed that my mind went there? She's not my daughter. I'm surprised Trump's mind went there

Are you rich and famous?
Just half lol

You are aware that a pass in either welcome or disgusting based on on the pass itself but on whether or not it is welcome?

THis guy, with a box of chocolates and a handful of flowers, reciting lovely poetry, is going to be facing a harsher judgement,

loser.jpg

Then this guy with a pussy grab.

10-homeless-people-who-became-rich-and-famous_1465067132-s.jpg

Sorry if this bothers, you.

Are you rich and famous?
Just half lol
Been here a lot longer than given credit for and not so angry but extremely partisan

Are you rich and famous?
Just half lol
Been here a lot longer than given credit for and not so angry but extremely partisan
Educate yourself and you will despise both parties equally.

You have nothing. You just keep acting enraged over every stupid little thing and you have no credibility. None whatsoever.

If you ever met a Liberal couple you would understand why the whipped Liberal husbands here have to rant then we can agree on something against Trump.
Husbands of Liberal women are pussy whipped.
but we have no need to grab pussies like indepedents or conservatives

LOL!!! i'M SURE YOU DON'T!!!!

I hope this helps you.
Not if they let you, moron. Of course, we know you have no experience in that area.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

Getting a good price is sinister now? Next you'll claim that working hard is a crime.

Forum List

Back