OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

Oh look! Tag team with two idiots! How quaint. Keep on keeping on. Its what you do.
For myself, I plan to ignore both your sorry asses from now on. You just aren't worth my time.
Please do ignore me! Nothing could make me happier! Oh, maybe I shouldn't have told you that...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh look! Tag team with two idiots! How quaint. Keep on keeping on. Its what you do.
For myself, I plan to ignore both your sorry asses from now on. You just aren't worth my time.
WGAF. A 70 something white racist headed for hell doesn't like me. Wow, I'll lose sleep.

You can live the way you want, but it is foolish to die when you don't have to. Gracie is in her 70's and if she gets the virus, she's probably done. Her life must be very miserable to believe she'd rather die than to stay in her home for a few months and live.
Who knows why people do what they do?

• Thanks
You can live the way you want, but it is foolish to die when you don't have to. Gracie is in her 70's and if she gets the virus, she's probably done. Her life must be very miserable to believe she'd rather die than to stay in her home for a few months and live.
True. All I know is I'm staying away from crowds until such time as we can return to normal life. I'm 59, so I am not quite ready to leave. Maybe when I hit gracies age, I'll feel like she does. I doubt it, but you never know.

Please! Go out and about! And get all your like-minded friends to do the same! Because you WILL get covid-19, and some of you will die. Some of you might die for the simple reason that there aren't enough ventilators to go around, because people like you didn't listen and you all got sick at the same time so the hospitals got overwhelmed.
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live in a fucking cage even thought its a comfy one?
Who wants to live in fear of catching something? Or being stung by hoardes of bees? Or attacked by a shark. Or being hit by a car? Or (insert dire thing here).

I don't. I am not sick. I am not spreading it. I am careful just as I have ALWAYS been. Sneeze in your hand or elbow. Cough in your elbow. Don't invade my space of 3 to 6 feet and I won't invade yours. Its called common sense and courtesy, ILLNESS OR NOT.

If I get it and die? Ok. At least I lived me life not in fear of some kind of eventual death. You, Bruce, are a coward. Will you also hide if terrorists invade your town and threaten to kill you if you come out of your house or will you sneak out and take as many out as you possibly can before dying yourself? Me? I'll sneak.

There's so much to say about this, but basically, we live in such a wimpified, "safe space" culture that we allowed ourselves to be beaten back like sheep, hiding in our homes over a paltry little virus which, for most people, presents like a COLD.

Honestly, if you look back over the course of humanity, I ashamed for us, but not at all surprised. It's the perfect course for the "safe space" generation, really. Hide in your homes, everyone. You might hear words that hurt your feelings. You might catch a virus and die. Oh dear, oh dear, life has risks. Hide under mommy's skirts for every day of your cursed life.

True. All I know is I'm staying away from crowds until such time as we can return to normal life. I'm 59, so I am not quite ready to leave. Maybe when I hit gracies age, I'll feel like she does. I doubt it, but you never know.
I'm in my 60s, but I'd really like to stick around for my grandchildren. Until recently, we used to see them twice a week. I haven't seen them for two weeks now, and I really miss them. But I don't want to take the chance that I might infect them. My wife is a health care worker, so there's always the chance that she will bring home the coronavirus. But at least she has a job, which is more than a lot of people can say right now.

Please! Go out and about! And get all your like-minded friends to do the same! Because you WILL get covid-19, and some of you will die. Some of you might die for the simple reason that there aren't enough ventilators to go around, because people like you didn't listen and you all got sick at the same time so the hospitals got overwhelmed.
Who wants to live in fear of catching something? Or being stung by hoardes of bees? Or attacked by a shark. Or being hit by a car? Or (insert dire thing here).

I don't. I am not sick. I am not spreading it. I am careful just as I have ALWAYS been. Sneeze in your hand or elbow. Cough in your elbow. Don't invade my space of 3 to 6 feet and I won't invade yours. Its called common sense and courtesy, ILLNESS OR NOT.

If I get it and die? Ok. At least I lived me life not in fear of some kind of eventual death. You, Bruce, are a coward. Will you also hide if terrorists invade your town and threaten to kill you if you come out of your house or will you sneak out and take as many out as you possibly can before dying yourself? Me? I'll sneak.

There's so much to say about this, but basically, we live in such a wimpified, "safe space" culture that we allowed ourselves to be beaten back like sheep, hiding in our homes over a paltry little virus which, for most people, presents like a COLD.

Honestly, if you look back over the course of humanity, I ashamed for us, but not at all surprised. It's the perfect course for the "safe space" generation, really. Hide in your homes, everyone. You might hear words that hurt your feelings. You might catch a virus and die. Oh dear, oh dear, life has risks. Hide under mommy's skirts for every day of your cursed life.
Well said! Thank you!

Meanwhile......

Schmuck: Impeachment didn't work. We hafta stop him.
Dem Schmuck: I know! All those rally's! All those people! How CAN he be stopped?
Scmuck: I dunno. Maybe some kind of bug? Virus? PANDEMIC?
DNC: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, first of all, the plural of rally is "rallies." "Rally's" is the possessive form, schmuck.

But aside from that, how did the DVC engineer the coronavirus epidemic? Even assuming that the Democrats would have wanted to, how could they possibly do it? Please explain.
Dude they've use this along with the help of the media as a political weapon.
Have you noticed the first places to shut down its state economy were leftists run states?
So, are you saying that the Democrats didn't actually CREATE the coronavirus, they just took advantage of it? Is that right?
I'm not going to spell it out for you
Spoken like someone who has no argument to make.
No, you just seem to lack the comprehension skills to realize that what I just said
Right, I'm a moron. Why don't you just go away?
I will as soon as I leave for work slacker
I worked for 45 years, asswipe.
and all those years never taught you anything
Nope, I guess not. So?
Just keep proving you got nothing
I think that my "nothing" is more than your "anything."
Let's go back to the proof you requested AND I gave it now STFU and stop bragging about what you never had.

Oh, you want to look back over the course of humanity? What do you know about it? Do you know about anything that happened before the 20th Century? How about the Plague at Athens during the Peloponessian War? That is a very good parallel to the present situation. But, please, don't take my word for it.

Meanwhile......

Schmuck: Impeachment didn't work. We hafta stop him.
Dem Schmuck: I know! All those rally's! All those people! How CAN he be stopped?
Scmuck: I dunno. Maybe some kind of bug? Virus? PANDEMIC?
DNC: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, first of all, the plural of rally is "rallies." "Rally's" is the possessive form, schmuck.

But aside from that, how did the DVC engineer the coronavirus epidemic? Even assuming that the Democrats would have wanted to, how could they possibly do it? Please explain.
Dude they've use this along with the help of the media as a political weapon.
Have you noticed the first places to shut down its state economy were leftists run states?
So, are you saying that the Democrats didn't actually CREATE the coronavirus, they just took advantage of it? Is that right?
I'm not going to spell it out for you
Spoken like someone who has no argument to make.
No, you just seem to lack the comprehension skills to realize that what I just said
Right, I'm a moron. Why don't you just go away?
I will as soon as I leave for work slacker
I worked for 45 years, asswipe.
and all those years never taught you anything
Nope, I guess not. So?
Just keep proving you got nothing
I think that my "nothing" is more than your "anything."
Let's go back to the proof you requested AND I gave it now STFU and stop bragging about what you never had.
What proof? I don't see any proof.

You won't die of this virus, bubba. You will keel over with a stroke with all that anger you got in ya.

Stay in your burrow. Myself? I plan to live the way I wish to live. Not afraid. Everyone dies eventually, ya know.
exactly the fear of the politically used weapon is greater than the actual virus
Yep, you Trumpettes just keep telling yourselves that this is just some conspiracy cooked up to dethrone Trump. That's got to be it! It's not possible that there's an actual world pandemic. That could not be.
Dude, there is no conspiracy that is if you are as old as you say you are you should be able to see it 2009 N1H1 democrats were silent so was the media over obama's inactiveness and how the media downplayed N1H1 NOW COMPARE IT TO NOW
You're welcome

Say goodnight, Gracie.

You won't die of this virus, bubba. You will keel over with a stroke with all that anger you got in ya.

Stay in your burrow. Myself? I plan to live the way I wish to live. Not afraid. Everyone dies eventually, ya know.
exactly the fear of the politically used weapon is greater than the actual virus
Yep, you Trumpettes just keep telling yourselves that this is just some conspiracy cooked up to dethrone Trump. That's got to be it! It's not possible that there's an actual world pandemic. That could not be.
Dude, there is no conspiracy that is if you are as old as you say you are you should be able to see it 2009 N1H1 democrats were silent so was the media over obama's inactiveness and how the media downplayed N1H1 NOW COMPARE IT TO NOW
You're welcome
I can't even understand what you wrote.

one more time you have a better chance of contracting an STD snd even better chance of getting the common flu and dying

one more time you have a better chance of contracting an STD snd even better chance of getting the common flu and dying
And again, one more time, what's your EVIDENCE? You don't get to post any sort of nonsense and claim it's a fact.

• Thanks

Oh, you want to look back over the course of humanity? What do you know about it? Do you know about anything that happened before the 20th Century? How about the Plague at Athens during the Peloponessian War? That is a very good parallel to the present situation. But, please, don't take my word for it.

You know that plague clearly affected the skin right? So something like small pox, maybe typhoid. Not a cold virus, or flu, like coronavirus. So please.

You're welcome
I can't even understand what you wrote.
two options you're already too stupid to comprehend or playing stupid
the first option you should move on to safer grounds the other option well do I need to spell it out for you?

You know that plague clearly affected the skin right? So something like small pox, maybe typhoid. Not a cold virus, or flu, like coronavirus. So please.
What do you know about the plague at Athens?

• Thanks
You can say that a million more times but that doesn't seem to be the case and I am not listening.

And again, one more time, what's your EVIDENCE? You don't get to post any sort of nonsense and claim it's a fact.
Shit for brains I already posted the proof I'm not going to play this fucking game with you

Forum List

Back