OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

You won't die of this virus, bubba. You will keel over with a stroke with all that anger you got in ya.

Stay in your burrow. Myself? I plan to live the way I wish to live. Not afraid. Everyone dies eventually, ya know.
exactly the fear of the politically used weapon is greater than the actual virus
Yep, you Trumpettes just keep telling yourselves that this is just some conspiracy cooked up to dethrone Trump. That's got to be it! It's not possible that there's an actual world pandemic. That could not be.
Dude, there is no conspiracy that is if you are as old as you say you are you should be able to see it 2009 N1H1 democrats were silent so was the media over obama's inactiveness and how the media downplayed N1H1 NOW COMPARE IT TO NOW
You're welcome
I can't even understand what you wrote.
two options you're already too stupid to comprehend or playing stupid
the first option you should move on to safer grounds the other option well do I need to spell it out for you?
Yes, you do.

You can live the way you want, but it is foolish to die when you don't have to. Gracie is in her 70's and if she gets the virus, she's probably done. Her life must be very miserable to believe she'd rather die than to stay in her home for a few months and live.
one more time you have a better chance of contracting an STD snd even better chance of getting the common flu and dying
And again, one more time, what's your EVIDENCE? You don't get to post any sort of nonsense and claim it's a fact.
Shit for brains I already posted the proof I'm not going to play this fucking game with you
Where did you post the proof? And why is it so hard to post it again? If you've already posted it, it should be readily available. But maybe you're just lying.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You can live the way you want, but it is foolish to die when you don't have to. Gracie is in her 70's and if she gets the virus, she's probably done. Her life must be very miserable to believe she'd rather die than to stay in her home for a few months and live.
one more time you have a better chance of contracting an STD snd even better chance of getting the common flu and dying
You can say that a million more times but that doesn't seem to be the case and I am not listening.
of course, stupid people don't listen to intelligent people. But nevertheless
Key facts
  • More than 1 million sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are acquired every day worldwide (1, 2).
  • Each year, there are an estimated 376 million new infections with 1 of 4 STIs: chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and trichomoniasis (1, 2).
  • More than 500 million people are estimated to have genital infection with herpes simplex virus (HSV) (3).
  • More than 290 million women have a human papillomavirus (HPV) infection (4).
  • The majority of STIs have no symptoms or only mild symptoms that may not be recognized as an STI.
  • STIs such as HSV type 2 and syphilis can increase the risk of HIV acquisition.
  • 988 000 pregnant women were infected with syphilis in 2016, resulting in over 350 000 adverse birth outcomes including 200 000 stillbirths and newborn deaths (5).
  • In some cases, STIs can have serious reproductive health consequences beyond the immediate impact of the infection itself (e.g., infertility or mother-to-child transmission)
  • The Gonococcal Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Programme has shown high rates of quinolone resistance, increasing azithromycin resistance and emerging resistance to extended-spectrum cephalosporins. Drug resistance, especially for gonorrhoea, is a major threat to reducing the impact of STIs worldwide.
www.who.int

Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
WHO fact sheet on sexually transmitted diseases (STIs), providing key facts, as a public health issue, infections and transmissions, STIs and women's health, adverse outcomes of pregnancy, HIV, STI syndromes, prevention, vaccination, mother-to-child transmission, WHO response.
www.who.int
www.who.int

By some indicators, this flu season is worse than last flu season. For example, the data shows the cumulative hospitalization rate for the flu so far this season is 65.1 per 100,000 people, compared with 48.8 per 100,000 at the same point last season.

According to CDC, this year's flu season has led to at least 17 million medical visits and 390,000 hospitalizations. CDC found that the percentage of outpatient visits for influenza-like illness increased to 5.8% in the week ending on March 14, up from 5.2% the previous week. The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%.

CDC in its latest report estimated that there had bee
n at least 23,000 deaths related to the flu as of March 14.

Worst flu season for children in a decade
This flu season has been especially bad for children, according to CDC. The report shows 149 total pediatric deaths were reported as of March 14. Five new pediatric deaths occurred in the week ending on March 14. The cumulative hospitalization rate for children ages four and under so far this season is 92.5 per 100,000 people.
www.advisory.com

The 2019-2020 flu season, charted
Between 38 million and 54 million people have been stricken with the flu as of March 14, according to the latest CDC data.
www.advisory.com
www.advisory.com

You conservatives can downplay this all you like, but I am not going to do it. Not until the number of cases stop rising on a daily basis. And who gives a damn about the plague of Athens. Funny how far back you guys will go to defend your crazy, but to talk about more recent activities, they become too long ago to discuss.

So what plague did they have during the Paleozoic Era that is comparable to this Sue? I guess since only the mastadons died off during the plague of 50,000 BC, we should not bother ourselves about COVID19.

You won't die of this virus, bubba. You will keel over with a stroke with all that anger you got in ya.

Stay in your burrow. Myself? I plan to live the way I wish to live. Not afraid. Everyone dies eventually, ya know.
exactly the fear of the politically used weapon is greater than the actual virus
Yep, you Trumpettes just keep telling yourselves that this is just some conspiracy cooked up to dethrone Trump. That's got to be it! It's not possible that there's an actual world pandemic. That could not be.
Dude, there is no conspiracy that is if you are as old as you say you are you should be able to see it 2009 N1H1 democrats were silent so was the media over obama's inactiveness and how the media downplayed N1H1 NOW COMPARE IT TO NOW
You're welcome
I can't even understand what you wrote.
two options you're already too stupid to comprehend or playing stupid
the first option you should move on to safer grounds the other option well do I need to spell it out for you?
Yes, you do.
OMG the media has been colluding for three years to bring this president down. Nothing has worked now they try the pandemic scare Hype something up that isn't worth it. Where was the media during the N1H1 epidemic?

You conservatives can downplay this all you like, but I am not going to do it. Not until the number of cases stop rising on a daily basis. And who gives a damn about the plague of Athens. Funny how far back you guys will go to defend your crazy, but to talk about more recent activities, they become too long ago to discuss.

So what plague did they have during the Paleozoic Era that is comparable to this Sue? I guess since only the mastadons died off during the plague of 50,000 BC, we should not bother ourselves about COVID19.
more blacks are killed by STD's than by Covid 19 and die with the flu than with covid 19

And again, one more time, what's your EVIDENCE? You don't get to post any sort of nonsense and claim it's a fact.
Shit for brains I already posted the proof I'm not going to play this fucking game with you
Where did you post the proof? And why is it so hard to post it again? If you've already posted it, it should be readily available. But maybe you're just lying.
You responded to it go fetch

You can say that a million more times but that doesn't seem to be the case and I am not listening.
Key facts
  • More than 1 million sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are acquired every day worldwide (1, 2).
  • Each year, there are an estimated 376 million new infections with 1 of 4 STIs: chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and trichomoniasis (1, 2).
  • More than 500 million people are estimated to have genital infection with herpes simplex virus (HSV) (3).
  • The majority of STIs have no symptoms or only mild symptoms that may not be recognized as an STI.
  • STIs such as HSV type 2 and syphilis can increase the risk of HIV acquisition.
  • 988 000 pregnant women were infected with syphilis in 2016, resulting in over 350 000 adverse birth outcomes including 200 000 stillbirths and newborn deaths (5).
  • In some cases, STIs can have serious reproductive health consequences beyond the immediate impact of the infection itself (e.g., infertility or mother-to-child transmission)
  • The Gonococcal Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Programme has shown high rates of quinolone resistance, increasing azithromycin resistance and emerging resistance to extended-spectrum cephalosporins. Drug resistance, especially for gonorrhoea, is a major threat to reducing the impact of STIs worldwide.
www.who.int

WHO fact sheet on sexually transmitted diseases (STIs), providing key facts, as a public health issue, infections and transmissions, STIs and women's health, adverse outcomes of pregnancy, HIV, STI syndromes, prevention, vaccination, mother-to-child transmission, WHO response.
www.who.int
www.who.int

By some indicators, this flu season is worse than last flu season. For example, the data shows the cumulative hospitalization rate for the flu so far this season is 65.1 per 100,000 people, compared with 48.8 per 100,000 at the same point last season.

According to CDC, this year's flu season has led to at least 17 million medical visits and 390,000 hospitalizations. CDC found that the percentage of outpatient visits for influenza-like illness increased to 5.8% in the week ending on March 14, up from 5.2% the previous week. The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%.

This flu season has been especially bad for children, according to CDC. The report shows 149 total pediatric deaths were reported as of March 14. Five new pediatric deaths occurred in the week ending on March 14. The cumulative hospitalization rate for children ages four and under so far this season is 92.5 per 100,000 people.
www.advisory.com

Between 38 million and 54 million people have been stricken with the flu as of March 14, according to the latest CDC data.
www.advisory.com
www.advisory.com

And you are among the stupid. You gotta have sex with an infected person to get a STD. I'm 59 so I won't be out in the bars chasing pussy. But for this, you don't have to much more than pass by some body who has it. And people are running around asymptomatic and infecting others without knowing. There are vaccines and medicines for the flu. None exist for this. So you're just an idiot running your mouth.

tn cases 1100...nc cases over 600....oddly my doctor does not think it is a hoax nor do my nurse friends....anyone still believing this is a democratic hoax needs to remove their head from trumps ass

• Thanks
Key facts
www.who.int

www.who.int
www.who.int

www.advisory.com

www.advisory.com
www.advisory.com
I don't think that anyone is saying that the flu can't be serious. But the coronavirus appears to be much more lethal, even though most people will still recover.

• Thanks

more blacks are killed by STD's than by Covid 19 and die with the flu than with covid 19

I don't think you can say that since we are in the midst of this pandemic and don't have any final numbers. And this discussion has nothing to do with race. So again, you're just an idiot running your mouth.

I wasn't the one who brought up the plague of Athens, genius

Key facts
www.who.int

www.who.int
www.who.int

www.advisory.com

www.advisory.com
www.advisory.com
I don't think that anyone is saying that the flu can't be serious. But the coronavirus appears to be much more lethal, even though most people will still recover.
Personally, I try to stay away from getting the flu. I don't know why these idiots think its not so bad to get these sicknesses just because you don't die. I mean you go for days with a fever, your head is constantly spinning, you can eat without barfing up the food, you shit, piss and throw up all at once, but hey you don't die so its not so bad if we get this stuff. That's crazy.

Key facts
www.who.int

www.who.int
www.who.int

www.advisory.com

www.advisory.com
www.advisory.com

And you are among the stupid. You gotta have sex with an infected person to get a STD. I'm 59 so I won't be out in the bars chasing pussy. But for this, you don't have to much more than pass by some body who has it. And people are running around asymptomatic and infecting others without knowing. There are vaccines and medicines for the flu. None exist for this. So you're just an idiot running your mouth.
how do you know they are infected? more than 1 million STD's are contracted every day. That's a lot of dumb people. OH, and if you are married how do you know your spouse isn't going out and fucking whatever? and some STD's there is no cure

the lingering effects.....lung damage....how in the hell can people be so fucking stupid as to think this is a hoax Gracie

I don't think many of us think it was a hoax. I think a LOT of people are gonna be super ticked to find out we shut down our entire economy over it. And of course, it was uniformly the foaming at the mouth Leftists who were screeching at all of us that it HAD to be done, we HAD to retreat to our houses or we were All Gonna Die

Just another loss for you going into 2020. Oh well you still have....Joe Biden

Key facts
www.who.int

www.who.int
www.who.int

www.advisory.com

www.advisory.com
www.advisory.com
lol the flu is more serious than this democrat/media political weapon

I wasn't the one who brought up the plague of Athens, genius

Wow, I made a mistake and sweetsue wants to harp. So do you still think this virus is a democratic hoax? Or maybe you the media is overhyping this to make trump look bad before the election. My point is that you trump lickers are going to cause more deaths than need be with your refusal to accept that trump can be wrong about things.

the lingering effects.....lung damage....how in the hell can people be so fucking stupid as to think this is a hoax Gracie

I don't think many of us think it was a hoax. I think a LOT of people are gonna be super ticked to find out we shut down our entire economy over it. And of course, it was uniformly the foaming at the mouth Leftists who were screeching at all of us that it HAD to be done, we HAD to retreat to our houses or we were All Gonna Die

Just another loss for you going into 2020. Oh well you still have....Joe Biden
He is going to beat trump.

Key facts
www.who.int

www.who.int
www.who.int

www.advisory.com

www.advisory.com
www.advisory.com
lol the flu is more serious than this democrat/media political weapon
This virus is not a political weapon. Do not learn this the hard way.

Forum List

Back