OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

Gracie so are you willing to admit you are wrong...he called it a democratic hoax
He called the reaction to his action and FAKE ASS TDS a Hoax........His actions went against the WHO early on.......The left bitched about that.......In New York they had HUG FEST in February against the so called XENOPHOBIA of the travel ban..............How the hell is that working out there...............

instead of blowing it off and calling it a hoax.
He didn't call it a hoax, but you go ahead and keep spreading that lie.
The world saw it.
lol. The world saw what the MSM claimed. Just like the newest fake news of him stating Michigan is not appreciative to HIM enough. Thats not what he said. He said they are not being appreciative of what FEMA, Pence, people behind the scenes are doing 24/7 to assist everyone in this time. Yet...you like fake news and spreading it too, I guess.

Tramp said he will only treat them right when they treat him right, in other words , Worship HIM!

Earlier Friday, Trump told reporters during a White House news briefing that he advised Vice President Mike Pence ā€“ leader of the presidentā€™s Coronavirus Task Force ā€“ against communicating with Whitmer, claiming she was among a small group of governors who werenā€™t being ā€œappreciativeā€ of the Trump administrationā€™s virus response efforts.

ā€œI say, Mike ā€¦ donā€™t call the woman in Michigan. I say, if they donā€™t treat you right, donā€™t call,ā€ Trump told reporters.

who ya gonna believe...the tape or gracies lying bullshit.....
The Full version of it that isn't cut for effect.............he was talking about the 3 years of being attacked.....the Hoax was the left and their media MOB attacking him for his actions on trying to limit the spread...............Biden called it XENOPHOBIA.....he's so far gone in whatever that he couldn't even say H1N1 Right ................This is the LEFT'S ANSWER for America..........LOL

The world saw it.
lol. The world saw what the MSM claimed. Just like the newest fake news of him stating Michigan is not appreciative to HIM enough. Thats not what he said. He said they are not being appreciative of what FEMA, Pence, people behind the scenes are doing 24/7 to assist everyone in this time. Yet...you like fake news and spreading it too, I guess.

Tramp said he will only treat them right when they treat him right, in other words , Worship HIM!

Earlier Friday, Trump told reporters during a White House news briefing that he advised Vice President Mike Pence ā€“ leader of the presidentā€™s Coronavirus Task Force ā€“ against communicating with Whitmer, claiming she was among a small group of governors who werenā€™t being ā€œappreciativeā€ of the Trump administrationā€™s virus response efforts.

ā€œI say, Mike ā€¦ donā€™t call the woman in Michigan. I say, if they donā€™t treat you right, donā€™t call,ā€ Trump told reporters.
New York had over a 1000 Ventilators in storage not being used...........they pitched a fit til the CDC gave them 4000 more which was most of what they had available.........They were in storage waiting for whichever place needed them first............Had New York used it's 1000 they would be sent there.

Now......New York has them all and if another city or state needs them.......New York has them under lock and key................BS

The Full version of it that isn't cut for effect.............he was talking about the 3 years of being attacked.....the Hoax was the left and their media MOB attacking him for his actions on trying to limit the spread...............Biden called it XENOPHOBIA.....he's so far gone in whatever that he couldn't even say H1N1 Right ................This is the LEFT'S ANSWER for America..........LOL

Do you know what the history of 2009 was like, you might want to refresh your memory.

The world saw it.

New York had over a 1000 Ventilators in storage not being used...........they pitched a fit til the CDC gave them 4000 more which was most of what they had available.........They were in storage waiting for whichever place needed them first............Had New York used it's 1000 they would be sent there.

Now......New York has them all and if another city or state needs them.......New York has them under lock and key................BS

:link:

Do you know what the history of 2009 was like, you might want to refresh your memory.
Yeah......I caught that dang bug it sucked for a bit and it was under reported how many got it..........

And I remember the whole world didn't shut down.

Yeah......I caught that dang bug it sucked for a bit and it was under reported how many got it..........

and

and
700 hundred schools closed...........LOL.........

AND

and

AND

So for the 2009-2010 the CDC didn't recommend shutting schools.
www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2009/08/cdc-advises-against-closing-schools-during-h1n1-outbreaks

President Trump announced new coronavirus guidelines for at least the next 15 days, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people.

In a briefing at the White House on Monday, he also urged people to avoid discretionary travel and going out to bars, restaurants and food courts. He recommended that schools close.

The stricter guidelines marked a shift for the president, who has repeatedly stated that the virus is under control.

"Whatever it takes, we're doing," Trump said.
He said that with several weeks of action, "we can turn the corner" on the pandemic. But he also cautioned that it could be a while before the virus abates. "It seems to me if we do a really good job ... it could be July, August" until the threat of the pandemic diminishes.

When asked if the buck stops with him, Trump said, "Normally, yeah, but this has never been done before."

Asked how he would rate his administration's response to the pandemic, he responded, "I'd rate it a 10. I think we've done a great job."

and

AND

So for the 2009-2010 the CDC didn't recommend shutting schools.
www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2009/08/cdc-advises-against-closing-schools-during-h1n1-outbreaks
Most didn't listen.......and the time frame for it started LATER..........Summer the kids don't go to school................4000 had died by September.........when counting the infections caused and later caused death.........but the CDC discounted them then......and later went........WELL they really died from the H1N1.............and at the same time people were dying from the common FLu in much greater numbers.............

Sound familiar..........some that are dying from the Coronavirus would die from the Flu possibly if this virus wasn't here........While the Coronavirus is a killer........the numbers are hard to get because of all the factors involved.......

4000 deaths to date.........and the WH had a Halloween party.........different times huh

President Trump announced new coronavirus guidelines for at least the next 15 days, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people.

In a briefing at the White House on Monday, he also urged people to avoid discretionary travel and going out to bars, restaurants and food courts. He recommended that schools close.

The stricter guidelines marked a shift for the president, who has repeatedly stated that the virus is under control.

"Whatever it takes, we're doing," Trump said.
He said that with several weeks of action, "we can turn the corner" on the pandemic. But he also cautioned that it could be a while before the virus abates. "It seems to me if we do a really good job ... it could be July, August" until the threat of the pandemic diminishes.

When asked if the buck stops with him, Trump said, "Normally, yeah, but this has never been done before."

Asked how he would rate his administration's response to the pandemic, he responded, "I'd rate it a 10. I think we've done a great job."

A world wide shut down for a virus has never been done before..............That is EXACTLY CORRECT.

The world saw it.

:link:

Washington Post reporter Amber Phillips has apologized to President Trump after misreporting comments the president made during a recent campaign rally on the coronavirus.

Covering the presidentā€™s rally, the Washington Examiner reports Phillips misquoted the president and claimed he called the COVID-19 a ā€œhoax.ā€

But, Trump never called the global pandemic a hoax, but Democratsā€™ decision to politicize it and mainstream mediaā€™s subsequent coverage.

ā€œMy apologies for quoting the president out of context,ā€ said Phillips, who writes for the Postā€™s ā€œThe Fixā€ column.

ā€œAs The Washington Postā€™s Fact Checker makes clear, he called Democrats politicizing coronavirus a hoax. I have deleted the incorrect tweet,ā€ she added in the tweet along with a link of the Biden campaign similarly manipulating an ad to misquote the president.

Washington Post reporter Amber Phillips has apologized to President Trump after misreporting comments the president made during a recent campaign rally on the coronavirus.

Covering the presidentā€™s rally, the Washington Examiner reports Phillips misquoted the president and claimed he called the COVID-19 a ā€œhoax.ā€

But, Trump never called the global pandemic a hoax, but Democratsā€™ decision to politicize it and mainstream mediaā€™s subsequent coverage.

ā€œMy apologies for quoting the president out of context,ā€ said Phillips, who writes for the Postā€™s ā€œThe Fixā€ column.

ā€œAs The Washington Postā€™s Fact Checker makes clear, he called Democrats politicizing coronavirus a hoax. I have deleted the incorrect tweet,ā€ she added in the tweet along with a link of the Biden campaign similarly manipulating an ad to misquote the president.

My lying bullshit? Ok. Whatever floats your ignorant boat.

Forum List

Back