OK...so whats with the clown face avatars on USMB?

Anyone else think it's ironic that someone with a "no tea party" userid is part of the lame clown avie club? lmao.

Anyone else think that people who post juvenile princess fantasy figures for avatars isn't just a little bit lame and deluded?
Still pretending your not a joiner? LOL

I dub them "The Inane Clown Posse" It's perfect...and so fitting.

I agree. It's perfect. It needs to be updated is all...

687474703a2f2f696d616765732e736f6461686561642e636f6d2f70726f66696c65732f302f302f332f352f302f362f392f362f352f646572702d39333930303132373936332e6a706567

I dont see any Republicans forming the double secret Insane Clown Posse.
Republicans are the "double secret Insane Clown Posse". We're outing them and they're pissed, hence this thread belittling the whistle blowers.

Ahhh ...so you have started a club. The Inane Clown Posse..so fitting.
I dont see any Republicans forming the double secret Insane Clown Posse.
Republicans are the "double secret Insane Clown Posse". We're outing them and they're pissed, hence this thread belittling the whistle blowers.

Ahhh ...so you have started a club. The Inane Clown Posse..so fitting.
Funny thing is ...it's not just republicans mocking them...and they are too stupid to figure that out. :)

So lining up to join the Inane Clown Posse shows individualism huh? Do you even read what you post?
Do YOU read what I post or do you just spin it to fit your biases? This isn't about individualism, but about getting the wingnuts chasing ghosts. Thanks for playing.

So lining up to join the Inane Clown Posse shows individualism huh? Do you even read what you post?
Do YOU read what I post or do you just spin it to fit your biases? This isn't about individualism, but about getting the wingnuts chasing ghosts. Thanks for playing.

By joining The Inane Clown Posse? All thats going to get you is ridicule for being childish.

So are you the keeper of the key for The Inane Clown Posse?
You don't get it, do you? There is no keeper. Thinking in lockstep and calling anyone who steps out of line a RINO is a Pub thing.

So lining up to join the Inane Clown Posse shows individualism huh?
Do you even read what you post?
They are just hoping everyone will want to trade the clown car they hate for the one they approve of .

They are just hoping everyone will want to trade the clown car they hate for the one they approve of .
You're assuming some sort of conspiratorial plot with that comment. This is just a piece of fun to see how much time you'll waste on trivia. Quite a bit, apparently. :lmao:

Forum List

Back