OK...so whats with the clown face avatars on USMB?

They are just hoping everyone will want to trade the clown car they hate for the one they approve of .
You're assuming some sort of conspiratorial plot with that comment. This is just a piece of fun to see how much time you'll waste on trivia. Quite a bit, apparently. :lmao:
Bet you I waste less time on here than you do. So im good. :)

Anyone else think it's ironic that someone with a "no tea party" userid is part of the lame clown avie club? lmao.

Anyone else think that people who post juvenile princess fantasy figures for avatars isn't just a little bit lame and deluded?
Still pretending your not a joiner? LOL

A joiner in what?

Good question. Interesting that the sheep on the right use that term when the lefties who adapted these avatars are just having some fun fucking with them. Bahahahahaa.....

They are just hoping everyone will want to trade the clown car they hate for the one they approve of .
You're assuming some sort of conspiratorial plot with that comment. This is just a piece of fun to see how much time you'll waste on trivia. Quite a bit, apparently. :lmao:

First, one would have to ask, "Who the fuck cares what you do or where?" Go back to your Barbie dolls and "Frozen" on DVD.

Bet you I waste less time on here than you do.
You lose that bet every time you respond.

I am not math whiz, but you have roughly six or seven times the number of posts, yet only about three times the number of thanks, and hold a slim lead in trophy points.

I think that kinda makes you the asshole here.

Just sayin'.

Ain't no shame.

Somebody has to be the asshole.

I am not math whiz, but you have roughly six or seven times the number of posts, yet only about three times the number of thanks, and hold a slim lead in trophy points.
Just indicates you could be part of the conservative circle-jerk that led to the demise of the old system. Anyone can click on "Thanks". The real question is, "Is it deserved?"

I will most likely be very happy to vote for whoever is driving the republican clown car over who ends up driving the democrat short bus in 2016.

First, one would have to ask, "Who the fuck cares what you do or where?" Go back to your Barbie dolls and "Frozen" on DVD.
You libs are cute when you get all indignant about how I "waste my time" and then pretend that I somehow gave a crap in the first place what you thought about it LOL

Just indicates you could be part of the conservative circle-jerk that led to the demise of the old system. Anyone can click on "Thanks". The real question is, "Is it deserved?"
Posted like a die-hard asshole.

Posted like someone who can't handle the truth. It was an open secret that many cons were giving each other positive ratings for anything, while libs would get negged left and right.

Posted like someone who can't handle the truth. It was an open secret that many cons were giving each other positive ratings for anything, while libs would get negged left and right.

I gave out a grand total of three negs over four years. It might have been two.

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?

It's the Progressive Collective, they were ordered to change their avis and being the Liberal Intellectual "Elite" they imagine they all had the EXACT same pseudo-clever "thought" at the EXACT same time

You're just butt hurt cause you know your candidates are real clowns.....

Like I said...its like a bunch of frat boys having a meeting sayin "Ok guys...so we are all gonna grow big beards. Thats gonna be like...our thing you know? Like what we're known for."

So lame haha

Or like, "OK, guys...so we are all gonna wear colonial uniforms and wave yellow flags with "Don't Tread one Me" and chant "Shut her down!"

gty_tea_party_nt_130510_wmain.jpg

Ha,ha,ha....that is so true....they're so freaking hypocritical.....they're all growing beards and don't know it!

Yes. The GOP is a bunch of clowns...who kicked liberals asses last fall and likely will take the presidency in 2016. Whats that say for liberal candidates?

I repeat. I didn't join anything.

Of course you didnt.....
OPSEC....

You know something I don't? I love arrogance that is born of ignorance.

How about giving us your idea of how my Cruz Clown avatar came to be? I'm interested to know what you think happened.

So now you're embarrassed ...cant say that I blame you.
I remember little clubs like yours...in the third grade.

Still speaking from a position of ignorance, I see. Have you any idea how I came to choose this avatar?

Dont care. Perhaps you should change it because your butt buddies have made you look ridiculous.

Say what? You don't care?

Why are you lying?

Forum List

Back