Ok, of all of Drumpf's promises...what is the MINIMUM you will demand he follow thru on?

Well?

The Wall?

Closing Immigration to Muslims?

Getting rid of Obamacare?

Eliminating legal abortion?

Kill the family members of Islamic terrorists?

Fire all the generals?

Get rid of a large % of government agencies?

Bring back millions of jobs?

Well?
Trump will attempt to follow through on all of the promises he actually made, which can be largely summarized as taking a fresh look at the philosophy of globalization that has dominated the thinking and policies of both parties since WWII and begin prioritizing the interests of America over the interests of the rest of the world.

Of course, if Clinton had won, no such question could have been asked of her since she ran a campaign entirely free of substance.
But, what is the MINIMUM that YOU would expect?
I already told you I expect him to attempt to follow through on all of the promises he actually made.
So...your MINIMUM is all of them?

Well?

The Wall?

Fire all the generals?

Well?

LOL, who doesn't know what standard you would have held Hillary to ...
So, what is the MINIMUM promise that Drumpf will have to fulfill to satisfy you

Well?

The Wall?

Fire all the generals?

Well?
Trump will attempt to follow through on all of the promises he actually made, which can be largely summarized as taking a fresh look at the philosophy of globalization that has dominated the thinking and policies of both parties since WWII and begin prioritizing the interests of America over the interests of the rest of the world.

Of course, if Clinton had won, no such question could have been asked of her since she ran a campaign entirely free of substance.
But, what is the MINIMUM that YOU would expect?
I already told you I expect him to attempt to follow through on all of the promises he actually made.
So...your MINIMUM is all of them?
Of course.

Aw, isn't that so pathetic. Clinton Bootlickers still referring to Trump as 'Drumpf.' They still haven't accepted that all their juvenile name calling won't deliver a win for Clinton. It's over. They're FIRED! :)

It IS interesting to see how few people have even thought enough about their candidate/president elect to be able to articulate an answer to my question.

Seriously though, go take a nap in your Safe Space. You're cranky. Run along kid. :)

Aw, isn't that so pathetic. Clinton Bootlickers still referring to Trump as 'Drumpf.'

And you make a point to make the same public criticisms when people refer to our current President as "Obabble/Obozo/Obummer" etc?

Well?

The Wall?

Fire all the generals?

Well?

I already answered that and you were in the quote, you must have seen it.

Since I didn't vote for Trump, I'll settle for more good than bad.

So far the entertainment value of the left breaking down has had a great entertainment value though. Can you believe some liberals are so self centered they can't tell the difference between their own selfish wants and what's good for the country? They're actually crying. Astonishing, isn't it?

Well?

The Wall?

Fire all the generals?

Well?

So far the entertainment value of the left breaking down has had a great entertainment value though. Can you believe some liberals are so self centered they can't tell the difference between their own selfish wants and what's good for the country? They're actually crying. Astonishing, isn't it?
If you answered it, I'm sorry...I'll go back to see it.

Aw, isn't that so pathetic. Clinton Bootlickers still referring to Trump as 'Drumpf.'

And you make a point to make the same public criticisms when people refer to our current President as "Obabble/Obozo/Obummer" etc?

All your pathetic Race-Baiting and name-calling won't save Clinton now. It is over. Time for y'all to kneel and kiss the Trump Royal Ring. You're his lil bitches now. Enjoy. :)

But Obama has earned those tags, but Trump critics mock him because they supported a candidate who is not only corrupt and with a long history of incompetence, but who also ran a campaign entirely free of substance.

Ha, like you care. You just voted for the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. The Clintons are only about lies and corruption. Yet you lick their boots. I'm sorry, but folks like you have no right to cast stones. So you can hop off your high horse now.

For me, it's he doesn't follow through on his threat to go after free trade and capitalism
Thanks...for me, even tho I didn't vote for him, it's his promise to bring millions of jobs back to America. That's the Big One.

Well?

The Wall?

Fire all the generals?

Well?

If you answered it, I'm sorry...I'll go back to see it.

I said I'd be happy if he just doesn't go after free trade and capitalism as he vowed to do

Well?

The Wall?

Fire all the generals?

Well?
The same I expect of any Federal rep:
1) The economy
2) National Security
3) Stay the fuck out of everyone's personal business.

All your pathetic Race-Baiting and name-calling won't save Clinton now. It is over. Time for y'all to kneel and kiss the Trump Royal Ring. You're his lil bitches now. Enjoy. :)
So, what Is the MINIMUM promise(s) that Drumpf will have to fulfill to satisfy you? Surely you've thought about this.....

Ha, like you care. You just voted for the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. The Clintons are only about lies and corruption. Yet you lick their boots. I'm sorry, but folks like you have no right to cast stones. So you can hop off your high horse now.

For me, it's he doesn't follow through on his threat to go after free trade and capitalism
Thanks...for me, even tho I didn't vote for him, it's his promise to bring millions of jobs back to America. That's the Big One.

You create net jobs with economic efficiency, not with inefficiency

Well?

The Wall?

Fire all the generals?

Well?
The same I expect of any Federal rep:
1) The economy
2) National Security
3) Stay the fuck out of everyone's personal business.
Thank you for your reply.

Forum List

Back