Ok, of all of Drumpf's promises...what is the MINIMUM you will demand he follow thru on?

Ha, like you care. You just voted for the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. The Clintons are only about lies and corruption. Yet you lick their boots. I'm sorry, but folks like you have no right to cast stones. So you can hop off your high horse now.
So, what is the MINIMUM promise that Drumpf will have to fulfill to satisfy you

For me, it's he doesn't follow through on his threat to go after free trade and capitalism
Thanks...for me, even tho I didn't vote for him, it's his promise to bring millions of jobs back to America. That's the Big One.

You create net jobs with economic efficiency, not with inefficiency
Regardless of the method, this is what Drumpf has promised. And I plan to do my part to remind him.

'Drumpf'?!

That will ne enough of that - show some respect to your new President - President-Elect Trump, the same type of respect Liberals demanded for Obama from Conservatives, please.

'Drumpf'?!

That will ne enough of that - show some respect to your new President - President-Elect Trump, the same type of respect Liberals demanded for Obama from Conservatives, please.
So, what Is the MINIMUM promise(s) that Drumpf will have to fulfill to satisfy you? Surely you've thought about this.....

8 years after the upcoming Trump disaster, they will be complaining TRUUUUUUMMMMP. Still blaming things on Trump? We haven't even fully recovered from BUUUUUUSHHH.

They controlled the entire government under Bush. And Bush makes Trump look like a genius.
and yet, here you are crying on an internet forum after a run of putting Trump supporters down and claiming that hillary was going to win,, and then there is Trump, preparing to take over the white house.
Which one would I consider smarter... ohhh, tough call, tough call.

'Drumpf'?!

So, what Is the MINIMUM promise(s) that Drumpf will have to fulfill to satisfy you? Surely you've thought about this.....
Drumpf didn't make any promises. We don't know a "Drumpf"

Aw, isn't that so pathetic. Clinton Bootlickers still referring to Trump as 'Drumpf.'

And you make a point to make the same public criticisms when people refer to our current President as "Obabble/Obozo/Obummer" etc?

All your pathetic Race-Baiting and name-calling won't save Clinton now. It is over. Time for y'all to kneel and kiss the Trump Royal Ring. You're his lil bitches now. Enjoy. :)

:booze:

Aw, isn't that so pathetic. Clinton Bootlickers still referring to Trump as 'Drumpf.'

And you make a point to make the same public criticisms when people refer to our current President as "Obabble/Obozo/Obummer" etc?
But Obama has earned those tags, but Trump critics mock him because they supported a candidate who is not only corrupt and with a long history of incompetence, but who also ran a campaign entirely free of substance.

Oh, I see. It's different, somehow....

Drumpf is Donald Trump's ancestral name before his family came to America. Like most immigrants in the early 20th century, many names were changed to simpler or shorter versions of what they were. So Drumpf because Trump.

What's funny to me is how the left has demonized Trump for being anti-immigration and racist against mexicans and muslims. Then they use his ancestral name as an an attempt to demean him. Double-standard.

'Drumpf'?!

Again, that is President-Elect Trump....

Sure I have. I have also realistically looked at his promises compared to what he can actually deliver, so if he can not promise much of what he delivered I do not just solely blame him, as Libs no doubt are willing to do.

I will be satisfied if Trump remains true to his word and ends all the corrupt BS the current existing criminal administration has been engaged in:

No more violating the Constitution and Rule of Law

No more refusing to enforce existing law

No more aiding and abetting illegals, drug cartels, human traffickers, Sanctuary Cities, terrorists, etc

No more using the IRS as a weapon against citizens...

No more being a non-representative govt...

No more by-passing Congress to push an agenda

No more Presidents negotiating their own treaties and getting them ratified by the UN

No more Presidents dragging the US into UN-Authorized, Un-Constitutional wars, especially those to help terrorists

No more protecting Cabinet Members, politicians etc who break the law from indictment / prosecution - return actual ACCOUNTABILY to govt - don't be afraid (or too partisan/loyal) to NOT fire someone who f*ed up or protect them from deserved criminal charges. (Holder, Hillary, Koskinen , Castro, Reid...among others should have been indicted!) Prove that elected federal officials, their cronies, etc are NOT above the rules / laws in this country!

There's a good start, but of course I personally have quite a bit more I expect / hope to see.

'Drumpf'?!

Funny how the same people who demanded 'respect' are the ones totally unwilling to give it....

But Obama has earned those tags, but Trump critics mock him because they supported a candidate who is not only corrupt and with a long history of incompetence, but who also ran a campaign entirely free of substance.

Oh, I see. It's different, somehow....
You don't see, but it is.

'Drumpf'?!

Drumpf is Donald Trump's ancestral name before his family came to America.
So HIS name is 'Trump', and as a sign of disrespect 'you'/some choose to use the name 'Drumpf'?! Got it.
So, what Is the MINIMUM promise(s) that Drumpf will have to fulfill to satisfy you? Why is this so hard for some of you? Didn't you have minimum expectations?

Well?

The Wall?

Closing Immigration to Muslims?

Getting rid of Obamacare?

Eliminating legal abortion?

Kill the family members of Islamic terrorists?

Fire all the generals?

Get rid of a large % of government agencies?

Bring back millions of jobs?

Well?

Build the wall
Repeal obamacare
School choice
Supreme Court
Renegotiate yrade deals
Lower taxes

Forum List

Back