Ok joe exactly where are all these kkk, and white supremist you so fondly speak of...

White supremacy and the kkk are the single greatest threat to our democracy according to you.
So where are they?
If they are that dangerous surely you could point em out?
Call em out joe
I know I don't see any where i live. I would think that if they're as prevalent as you say, I would see one.
Especially here in the most conservative county in the nation.
I mean is it a neighbor of mine?
I think we have a right to know since you say they're so prevalent.
Here's a hint...Feds now say right-wing extremists responsible for majority of deadly terrorist attacks last year

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

1613894345562.png

1613894389562.png

1613894538511.png

Last edited:
Let's hear Joseph Stolen's response:

Well, there you have it. Seems like he probably doesn't tell any more than 15 N jokes a day at his YT-only club.... I'll bet he's got some funny ones too!

I'm not really concerned about antifa or blm.
It's I live in a county where democrats don't even run against republicans so you would think white supremist and the kkk would flourish here; and I 've never seen one.
I find bidens speech reckless and dangerous.

White supremacy and the kkk are the single greatest threat to our democracy according to you.
So where are they?
Call em out joe
I know I don't see any where i live. I would think that if they're as prevalent as you say, I would see one.

That's because Joe called em out back of the gym and worked them all over

It's I live in a county where democrats don't even run against republicans so you would think white supremist and the kkk would flourish here; and I 've never seen one.
Which part of the deep south is Idaho located in? The whole Hill country region in Texas is chocked full of Klansman.

Which part of the deep south is Idaho located in? The whole Hill country region in Texas is chocked full of Klansman.
Hill country around here is polygamists

So where are they?
Call em out joe

Trump will be prosecuted under the Klan Act of1871.

1613937533205.png

It is anyone who was at the Capital during the Insurrection and anyone who supports such things. There are tens of thousands.

is that the current definition of white supremacist? Everyone who attended the DC rally, or just those who entered the capitol building illegally?
the topic question was not "please define white supremacy"
Yes it was frnch surrender monkey

You MORON. The French lost so many men in WW1 that their birth rate was flat between the wars.. Many women never married. When WW2 came along they had NO men of fighting age.

But YOU are an ignorant parrot. The French had one hell of an underground resistance and they were VERY brave.

Last edited:
Thank you, Surada. It is true that the most of WWI was fought in France, and an entire generation of French men were killed between then and WWII.

It is also true that France is the reason America even exists and beat the British. So there is that. You owe us your souls.

It is anyone who was at the Capital during the Insurrection and anyone who supports such things. There are tens of thousands.

is that the current definition of white supremacist? Everyone who attended the DC rally, or just those who entered the capitol building illegally?

You MORON. The French lost so many men in WW1 that they birth rate was flat between the wars.. Many women never married. When WW2 came along they had NO men of fighting age.

But YOU are an ignorant parrot. The French had one hell of an underground resistance and they were VERY brave.
Yet they surrendered.. truth gets in the way?

You MORON. The French lost so many men in WW1 that they birth rate was flat between the wars.. Many women never married. When WW2 came along they had NO men of fighting age.

Yet they surrendered.. truth gets in the way?

Did you finish high school?

Remember who you're dealing with............PROGS

A. I don't know any KKK or white supremacists, do you?

B. PROGS suggest white nationalism is white supremacy. Somehow if you respect you're black or latino you're cool, but if you're white you're Hitler.

C. Where do you see white supremacy crime? Is the crime because they're white supremacists or because they're meth users?

D. Black crime is 30+% the crime, & most blacks support Demonicrats. What's the white supremacy crime rate again?

E. Conservatives are held to higher standards. If a white supremacist fucks up they're accountable, if say a black or latino Democrat fucks up well shit, they're uncounted and sometimes to be honored, after all, every PROG-martyr is a thug, am I wrong?

F. How is it left riots don't count while they're FAR MORE PREVALENT? Where exactly are these white supremist riots? Why are we supposed to believe white supremacy is remotely close what the left does as they destroy their cities & yours? I don't see conservatives doing that shit, you?

G. How is it conservative protests are generally tamed while left protests attack people verbally and physically, shit they even go after old ladies. Yet we're supposed to believe conservative white supremacists are the problem? Hmm!

The KKK has about 3000 members nationwide, Junior.

BTW, your prom date is a little chunky. You like the Chubbies, I see.

Dude you are a complete idiot.
You cant define or back up any of your assertions yet you keep flapping your gums.
Off to iggy land with you....

Are you really that stupid? The number of people at the protest that turned violent at the Capital was miniscule compared to the number of liberals that have been looting and burning much of America for the past year. Amazing how so many of the people who took part in THAT protest have been arrested and now face criminal charges while for months liberal politicians allowed liberal protesters free reign of their cities to wreck havoc without worrying about arrest.

b

Dude you are a complete idiot.
You cant define or back up any of your assertions yet you keep flapping your gums.
Off to iggy land with you....
Byee

Forum List

Back