Ok joe exactly where are all these kkk, and white supremist you so fondly speak of...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
White supremacy and the kkk are the single greatest threat to our democracy according to you.
So where are they?
If they are that dangerous surely you could point em out?
Call em out joe
I know I don't see any where i live. I would think that if they're as prevalent as you say, I would see one.
Especially here in the most conservative county in the nation.
I mean is it a neighbor of mine?
I think we have a right to know since you say they're so prevalent.

White supremacy and the kkk are the single greatest threat to our democracy according to you.
So where are they?
Call em out joe
I know I don't see any where i live. I would think that if they're as prevalent as you say, I would see one.
Here's a hint...Feds now say right-wing extremists responsible for majority of deadly terrorist attacks last year

So where are they?
Call em out joe
Don't you know by now who that white supremacist is? It's any white person that refuses to acknowledge the supremacy of black importance. Anything below white traitor or white abolitionist is a white supremacist. Your neighbor, the checkout clerk at the grocery store. Maybe you.

So where are they?
Call em out joe

The real extremist and racists are those who are a part of BLM. They are the new KKK for the Democratic party.

• Banned
So where are they?
Call em out joe
Don't you know by now who that white supremacist is? It's any white person that refuses to acknowledge the supremacy of black importance. Anything below white traitor or white abolitionist is a white supremacist. Your neighbor, the checkout clerk at the grocery store. Maybe you.
Ok fair enough. But where's the threat I provide. I don't know any kkk members. I don't know any white supremist.
Are you saying, as biden said the greatest threat to democracy is me.
People need to call biden out on his %%%%

It is anyone who was at the Capital during the Insurrection and anyone who supports such things.

Really? Because I haven't heard of any of those people named as such. Can you provide them?
no idea what you just said/asked. dunno what you mean "named as such"

Not surprised because you seem a bit ignorant on many things. Just pointing out an observation. But, hopefully you will begin to learn some new things on this forum and stop being a sheeple.

So where are they?
Call em out joe
Ok fair enough. But where's the threat I provide. I don't know any kkk members. I don't know any white supremist.
Are you saying, as biden said the greatest threat to democracy is me.

The MSM will rarely call out anything on Biden, because he is their guy. It is a one sided game.

So where are they?
Call em out joe
Are you saying, as biden said the greatest threat to democracy.
The democrat communists might let you live if you apologize enough.

So where are they?
Call em out joe
Cockroaches, rats and White Supremist usually avoid light. All three are bottom feeders.

It is anyone who was at the Capital during the Insurrection and anyone who supports such things.

Really? Because I haven't heard of any of those people named as such. Can you provide them?
no idea what you just said/asked. dunno what you mean "named as such"

Not surprised because you seem a bit ignorant on many things. Just pointing out an observation. But, hopefully you will begin to learn some new things on this forum and stop being a sheeple.
That's not true. The other side has Infowars and Pravda.

It is anyone who was at the Capital during the Insurrection and anyone who supports such things. There are tens of thousands.
I'm not sure this is entirely fair. Some of the wingnuts were there just to hang with Mike Pence.

Moved to south Mississippi in the late seventies. Met many kkk people. Many hung out at the Koast Karate Klub. The police department was rampant with them. Some I got along with, others not so much. They are more circumspect these days but are still here.

Forum List

Back