ok is trying to alienate teachers?

Once again, you damn fool! I never said the Constitution touches on education as such. It doesn't have to in order for the various branches of government to create a public education system and address the inherently abiding constitutional imperatives of a public education, like equal protection vis-à-vis the natural and constitutional rights of the people.

Why does this have to be spelled out to you, schoolmarm?

I'm steeped in the historical and philosophical development of the Anglo-American tradition of natural law. The Founders' absolutely held that natural law ontologically preceded and had primacy over written law. There's not a damn thing you can teach me on the matter, schoolmarm. I'll teach your ass.

The Declaration of Independence is this nation's founding sociopolitical doctrine on which the Constitution is predicted. The whole point of the Bill of Rights, which most certainly is part of the Constitution, is to enumerate the natural, inalienable rights of the people, beginning with the most important, and the Ninth Amendment reads: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
You're an idiot. I'm done with your dumbassery.

You're an idiot. I'm done with your dumbassery.
Not even an attempt to refute my last observation, eh? But, then, how could you, given that you keep saying the silliest, readily falsifiable things, for example, that because the Constitution doesn't address education, public schools are not subject to the imperatives of natural and constitutional law?!

derp derp

Hey, dickhead! I posted the law. Look up the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Hey FUCKNUT I posted this

The DOE has now answered the $100,000 question: yes, it is permissible under FERPA to record classes and share the recording of the virtual class to students who were unable to attend.

If the kid can watch a video of a class at home so can the parent.

Hey FUCKNUT I posted this
Questions? Shamelessly Confused? Still Cain't Grok dat Purpa of FERPA?
CONTACT INFORMATION United States Department of Education, Student Privacy Policy Office (855) 249-3072 (202) 260-3887 [email protected] https://studentprivacy.ed.gov (855) 249-3073

Last edited:
Questions? Shamelessly Confused? Still Cain't Grok dat Purpa of FERPA?
AND FYI FERPA pertains to student records

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law enacted in 1974 that protects the privacy of student education records. FERPA applies to any public or private elementary, secondary, or post-secondary school and any state or local education agency that receives funds under an applicable program of the US Department of Education. The Act serves two primary purposes. It gives parents or eligible students more control over their educational records, and it prohibits educational institutions from disclosing “personally identifiable information in education records” without the written consent of an eligible student, or if the student is a minor, the student’s parents

AND FYI FERPA pertains to student records
And the hidden camera video recordings you want to keep in your imaginary, available 24/7 super-secret vault would become part of students records.

Just face it, your obsession is a useless, unworkable, stupid idea. Move on.

And the hidden camera video recordings you want to keep in your imaginary, available 24/7 super-secret vault would become part of students records.

Just face it, your obsession is a useless, unworkable, stupid idea. Move on.
right on time posting on the internet during school hours.

MR Notateacher.

Looks like the cameraman finally got tired of trying to push his stupid idea.

1644494386016.png

this is nothing but an attempt to discredit public school and make money off the kidlets...the gop will has no rock bottom...they just keep digging as they attempt to make idiots of the next generations so they can exploit them

Teachers started being "strangled" by fuktard politicians back in the 80's, and it's gotten worse every year since. Teachers have no power over their classrooms anymore, they cannot use control, they cannot teach outside of the school districts curriculum, and the school administration has no power to govern their own schools.

Teachers are just highly paid babysitters, nothing more.

Don't understand why anybody would want to put themselves in the position of "teaching", it's a waste of time, effort, and money.
The three best reasons are well known: June, July, and August.

The teachers entire time would be taken up by someone always complaining about something.

I recall a teacher in 6h grade thought we were old enough to hear a little Cheech and Chong. Nobody was harmed but holy cow, I could imagine some parents today.
My parents would have...thought it was either funny as hell, or stupid.

Forum List

Back