ok is trying to alienate teachers?

Not sure why so many people here seem to assume private schools don't have their share of liberal elements.
I, for one, don't presume they have none. But all the private school kids seemed to be Catholics when I was a kid. I had no idea that the rich even existed, let alone were driving their kids to weird, hoity toity rich kid schools. Currently the religious here are at least being portrayed as leaning right. I dunno either. The "Moral Majority" and all that.

The same parents who don't have time to go visit their children's classes have time for all that nonsense? Just admit it's a stupid idea and cut your losses.
We all know why you don't want your classes videoed IF you actually taught any that is.

You'd be seen wasting your time on the internet during school hours.

I, for one, don't presume they have none. But all the private school kids seemed to be Catholics when I was a kid. I had no idea that the rich even existed, let alone were driving their kids to weird, hoity toity rich kid schools. Currently the religious here are at least being portrayed as leaning right. I dunno either. The "Moral Majority" and all that.
Catholic schools today have their share of liberal elements as well.

We all know why you don't want your classes videoed ......
I wouldn't care if a live feed of my last colonoscopy were broadcast worldwide. The stupid idea you have become obsessed with is still impractical, unnecessary, prohibitively expensive, and illegal, you damn fool.

I agree with you. However, you have a tendency to exaggerate these problems and portray every school as having these issues. If you would ask yourself, after reading about CRT and bizarre sex ed classes, if the school district is in a red state or a red city withing a blue state, I think you will find the cases centered there.

In all of my years teaching, being a parent, and a grandparent, I never saw or even heard of anything like the indoctrination horror stories posters talk about on this message board. It just did not occur in those schools.
Don’t let your descendants attend any university in NYC.

I wouldn't care if a live feed of my last colonoscopy were broadcast worldwide. The stupid idea you have become obsessed with is still impractical, unnecessary, prohibitively expensive, and illegal, you damn fool.
It's not expensive as I have pointed out many times

AND it's not illegal

If a video of a class can be shared with a student who could not attend then it can be shared with that student's parent who can't sit in on a class in person.

And besides as I have said and as any behavioral science discipline will tell you, the mere presence of an observer changes the behavior of those being observed. So if person reall wants to see what's going on it's far better to watch a recording where those being observed are less aware of being watched.

The proposed act, named the “Students’ Religious Belief Protection Act” mean parents can demand the removal of any book with perceived anti-religious content from school. Subjects like LGBTQ issues, evolution, the big bang theory and even birth control could be off the table.

Teachers could be sued a minimum of $10,000 “per incident, per individual” and the fines would be paid “from personal resources” not from school funds or from individuals or groups. If the teacher is unable to pay, they will be fired, under the legislation.

i simply cannot believe the absolute stupidity of trying to fine teachers...in the age of everyone is offended by something

That's crazy

Really? Where is education mentioned in the Constitution?
I never said that it did. Are you hearing things?

Are you claiming that SCOTUS has not handed down decisions affecting the public education system? That's weird. Are you suggesting that SCOTUS has no business handing down decisions affecting the public education system given that education is not mentioned in the Constitution? Frankly, you didn't think one out, did you?

Could it be that there exist certain constitutional imperatives regarding things like inalienable rights and equal treatment under the law?

Last edited:
And you've been hilariously wrong many times.
Just like you were wrong about videoing a class being illegal.

You need to find another pretend occupation because you're fake teaching career is a bust

Forum List

Back