OK gun grabbers you have your mandatory gun registration

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
We know this is just the first step in gun confiscation. We also know that gun registration perpetrated on legal gun owners does not bring gun violence crime down.

We know this is just the first step in gun confiscation. We also know that gun registration perpetrated on legal gun owners does not bring gun violence crime down.

I agree but let's see how this plays out. I doubt crime will drop The people of that state will soon enough get fed up with that shit and kick the bastards out.

The progressive state citizens get what they deserve. Fucking simple-minded sheep, lining up for shearing and slaughter without a whimper.

I agree but let's see how this plays out. I doubt crime will drop The people of that state will soon enough get fed up with that shit and kick the bastards out.

They are liberal fsggots whp operate on emotions s and not logic

The progressive state citizens get what they deserve. Fucking simple-minded sheep, lining up for shearing and slaughter without a whimper.

That's what I thought when I looked at the picture in the link. They need to man up and grow a pair.

They are liberal fsggots whp operate on emotions s and not logic

Crime will not drop

safe_image.php

Forum List

Back