OJ Simpson Dead

Good that you’re putting a ham sandwich and your blob on the same level. I think you’re actually giving him too much credit...the sandwich has some redeeming qualities.

Is there anything else?
I’m putting anyone under indictment on the same level as a ham sandwich

It’s that easy to get an indictment

Yeah but you’re giving your blob way too much credit.

Apparently not...remember “lock her up”...your blob’s campaign promise?

What happened?

LOL..

Thanks for the batting practice.

Is there who is the biggest bit*h on USMB contest going on? Are you glad OJ is gone too?

Yeah but you’re giving your blob way too much credit.

Apparently not...remember “lock her up”...your blob’s campaign promise?

What happened?

LOL..

Thanks for the batting practice.
1) I am not giving the person indicted any credit
2) trump never took Clinton’s case to a grand jury

Lots of swings and misses there kido

"In his book, OJ Simpson says he would’ve taken a bullet or stood in front of a train for Nicole....... Man, I’m going to tell you, that is some bad luck when the one guy who would’ve died for you kills you” ~ Norm McDonald

You said a ham sandwich (which can be delicious) can get indicted.

Well, having no evidence of any wrong doing would tend to prevent such an indictment.

None at all; 306>232. Certified.
Yep, it’s that easy for a prosecotor to get an indictment

I saw that this morning... I'm still not sure how I feel about the two of us having similar thoughts on his demise...

OMG, OJ is the thing that binds us?

Did you read the post where the guy said "oj couldn't have committed that murder and gotten on that plane"? I'm fascinated by those comments. It's so obvious he had the time and he planned it out because he had to RUSH back and he left evidence. In the home, in the car.

And to think the police planted all that evidence?

And to ignore what the limo guy and kato saw and heard? It's fascinating ANYBODY is left who thinks he was innocent. There's only one question. Did someone help him? His son or Cowling?

Yesterday Bob Costa said when he interviewed OJ after the book "if I DID IT" there was no doubt he was guilty. It was obvious he wasn't talking to an innocent man. I think we all know OJ isn't even acting like an innocent man. He's just saying screw the people who don't like me. Tons of people still do. Isn't that true of every celebrity? So being a murderer who got away with it is like being any celeb. They all get hate on the web. And I'm sure people didn't still yell MURDERER when they saw OJ in public.

Here's another truth. Costa said OJ was the nicest guy. He remembered everyone's name. Went out of his way to be nice. It made me think. None of us are all good or all bad. He just crossed a line. I had a friend who crossed a line. Went to jail for being a sex offender. I could no longer hang with him even though he was the best guy.

OMG, OJ is the thing that binds us?

Did you read the post where the guy said "oj couldn't have committed that murder and gotten on that plane"? I'm fascinated by those comments. It's so obvious he had the time and he planned it out because he had to RUSH back and he left evidence. In the home, in the car.

And to think the police planted all that evidence?

And to ignore what the limo guy and kato saw and heard? It's fascinating ANYBODY is left who thinks he was innocent. There's only one question. Did someone help him? His son or Cowling?

Yesterday Bob Costa said when he interviewed OJ after the book "if I DID IT" there was no doubt he was guilty. It was obvious he wasn't talking to an innocent man. I think we all know OJ isn't even acting like an innocent man. He's just saying screw the people who don't like me. Tons of people still do. Isn't that true of every celebrity? So being a murderer who got away with it is like being any celeb. They all get hate on the web. And I'm sure people didn't still yell MURDERER when they saw OJ in public.

Here's another truth. Costa said OJ was the nicest guy. He remembered everyone's name. Went out of his way to be nice. It made me think. None of us are all good or all bad. He just crossed a line. I had a friend who crossed a line. Went to jail for being a sex offender. I could no longer hang with him even though he was the best guy.

People wonder how O.J. wasn't found guilty. They forget some key factors...

He had a great defense team, the prosecutor and her team were far out of their depth, and just two, three years earlier a bunch lousy cops had been found not guilty for beating the shit out of Rodney King. How is that related? One of the jurors actually said (22 years later) that the not guilty verdict for O.J. was payback for that not guilty verdict for the cops. That's not the way it's supposed to work, but what can you do?

People wonder how O.J. wasn't found guilty. They forget some key factors...

He had a great defense team, the prosecutor and her team were far out of their depth, and just two, three years earlier a bunch lousy cops had been found not guilty for beating the shit out of Rodney King. How is that related? One of the jurors actually said (22 years later) that the not guilty verdict for O.J. was payback for that not guilty verdict for the cops. That's not the way it's supposed to work, but what can you do?

This drama shouldn't have even begun in '94! After Furman jumped that wall in Brentwood w/ his fellow cops searching around the grounds w/o a warrant, as said on "L & O," all evidence (real or planted) was "fruit of the poisonous tree!" Anything found would be inadmissable, but the arraignment judge, Kennedy was too gutless! The city would have screamed for her impeachment! I'm the only one that brings that up! IDK why? As soon as Furman went "5th Amendment" on the stand, it was a wrap! This was a very expensive piece of entertainment that kept the country & world spellbound for 10 months! The whole thing was a farce from beginning to end! :stir: :omg::oops::dunno::nono::mad:

Last edited:
OJ had intensive private knife fighting lessons. Maybe it was steroids.

OJ had to be one of the biggest narcissists around! I don't think we realize what a big star he was back then in football (college & pro) on TV, in bad movies, & his iconic MNF fame! People wanted to bask in his aura; a person that was very personable, remembered your name, & glad-handed for as long as you want! W/ the Brown family, I mentioned that as much as they tried to demonize him on the stand & in the press, they were totally beholden to him as he helped them open businesses, paid for Nicole's sister's education, etc.! That was the reason it took years to even break away & do a divorce! Even after all that, THEY OWED him BIG TIME!:omg::dunno::nono::mad:

Forum List

Back