OJ Simpson Dead

and the defense showed why those were not true and did not implicate OJ. Been too long ago to remember what they did but watching the nightly news you wouldn't know because what happened in court and what was printed or reported were never the same.
Imho, jury nullification is a more likely explanation for OJ's acquittal:

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/cr...urs when jurors,be punished under unjust laws.

"Modern criminal law juries perform two essential functions in criminal trials.

"They're the finders of fact, meaning they evaluate the evidence and credibility of witnesses.

"A trial judge gives the jurors the applicable law through jury instructions.

"Jurors swear an oath to follow those instructions and fulfill their duty impartially.

"Jury nullification happens when juries disregard that oath and acquit a defendant because they disagree with the law."

And yet every supposed piece of evidence was debunked by the defense in the trial.
It was insane! I remember OJ's lawyers took control of the trial. They discussed the shit they wanted to discuss. I kept saying Marsha Marsha Marsha, talk about what the limo driver saw. Talk about the AMOUNT of blood found. The cops didn't plant all that.

OJ's lawyers were brilliant. So was OJ. I heard his pension was worth $400K a year. I always wondered what he was living on. Turns out, $400K. More than Clarence Thomas makes.

70963-c71d73b5-5ce8-4f39-89a6-06d7f675293a.jpeg

Forum List

Back