Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

WTI crude futures erased early gains to fall towards $66 a barrel on Friday, after rising as much as 2% to above $68 tracking a sentiment of risk-off that took hold in markets. Early, a more bullish oil market was sustained by OPEC+ remarks, saying that are ready to quickly adjust output plans if demand suffered from measures to contain the Omicron variant. In the previous session, OPEC+ surprised markets when it stuck to plans to add 400,000 bpd supply in January, seen by analysts as a move meant to appease Washington. US deputy energy secretary David Turk previously said President Biden’s administration could adjust the timing of its planned release of strategic crude oil stockpiles if global energy prices drop substantially. Meanwhile, the producers have since calmed markets, saying they would meet again before their next scheduled meeting on Jan. 4, if needed, to review supply additions in light of virus-related developments. WTI crude is on track for its sixth weekly decline.

Oil settles down $10/bbl in largest daily drop since April 2020

Go Joe Brandon!

Price is dropping because the governments are implementing new tyrannical travel restrictions and lockdowns and such.

This is not good news.

PS:
1638585004450.png

Price is dropping because the governments are implementing new tyrannical travel restrictions and lockdowns and such.

This is not good news.

Why not?

You Trump worshipers have been bragging about Trump's low gas prices that were the result of the country being locked down in 2020 ever since Biden took office.

Nope they are full of oil being shipped TO the US just like they always have been. There is not one period in the last 50 plus years where the US did not import oil
You're playing word games. There was a period when net imports were zero. We imported some oil, but we exported more than we imported.

You're playing word games. There was a period when net imports were zero. We imported some oil, but we exported more than we imported.

In 2020 we imported 5 million bpd and exported 2.5 million bpd. We usually import 8 million bpd and export 3.5 million bpd.

Imports haave NEVER been zero in the past 60 years.

In 2020 we importe 5 million bpd and exported 2.5 million bp. We usually import 8 million bpd and export 3.5 million bpd.

Imports haave NEVER been zero in the past 60 years.
I already explained why your statement is meaningless and a diversion.

I didn't say imports were zero. I said net imports are zero, and your figures are horseshit.

I already explained why your statement is meaningless and a diversion.

I didn't say imports were zero. I said net imports are zero, and your figures are horseshit.

LOLOL.. You don't know anything about the oil business.. Trump doesn't either.. Carry on.

LOLOL.. You don't know anything about the oil business.. Trump doesn't either.. Carry on.
My father was a petroleum geologist and the director of exploration at Phillips Petroleum, you fucking moron.

Why. When gas prices went up by $1 a gallon after Trump took office, you didn't go bat shit crazy then. Why now?

Why. When gas prices went up by $1 a gallon after Trump took office, you didn't go bat shit crazy then. Why now?
Liar! Gas never increased more than a dollar under Trump in his whole four years. Unlike the idiot biden. Yes, I researched it.

WTI crude futures erased early gains to fall towards $66 a barrel on Friday, after rising as much as 2% to above $68 tracking a sentiment of risk-off that took hold in markets. Early, a more bullish oil market was sustained by OPEC+ remarks, saying that are ready to quickly adjust output plans if demand suffered from measures to contain the Omicron variant. In the previous session, OPEC+ surprised markets when it stuck to plans to add 400,000 bpd supply in January, seen by analysts as a move meant to appease Washington. US deputy energy secretary David Turk previously said President Biden’s administration could adjust the timing of its planned release of strategic crude oil stockpiles if global energy prices drop substantially. Meanwhile, the producers have since calmed markets, saying they would meet again before their next scheduled meeting on Jan. 4, if needed, to review supply additions in light of virus-related developments. WTI crude is on track for its sixth weekly decline.

Oil settles down $10/bbl in largest daily drop since April 2020

Go Joe Brandon!

I wonder what old joe promised the arabs

Forum List

Back