Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

I don't say they are so much responsible for them but they are..

Dumbocrat is as Dumbocrat does:

Keystone XL is an export pipeline that benefits the Chinese at the expense of the US taxpayer. You should have known that in 2011.

He has approved more oil leases than even Trump did.

And he has allowed the sale of a drilling area the size of New Mexico to go forward.

He is also prepared to release oil from the reserve.

There is not much more a president can do than that. Biden has done everything within his power.
Why is he begging Saudi Arabia to increase oil production, then?

I don't say they are so much responsible for them but they are..

Dumbocrat is as Dumbocrat does:

Canceling a pipeline which is only 1/8 completed and was contributing nothing to the oil supply has nothing to do with why oil prices have gone up.

It's all about our domestic oil companies needing time to ramp up production after shutting down operations and laying off 10,000 workers during the pandemic, and Russia and OPEC not increasing production to meet the post-pandemic surge in order to keep prices high.

It's as simple as that.

Yeah and in the mean time any time there is a chance to reduce the price by increasing production here at home so Liberal MF is going to cry FOUL!

Idiot. We still import 8 million bpd. The US has the highest lift costs in the world.

OPEC and Russia have been playing games with the price by not ramping up their production to match the post-pandemic surge in demand. They want the price high because their domestic economies are totally dependent on the price of oil. Russia needs to keep the price above $60 to avoid recession.

Due to the pandemic, oil prices actually went negative for a while. Every oil producer got crushed.

Now they are trying to recoup their losses.

If the price of oil goes to low for their liking, they will cut production. That's what the part you quoted means.

SO then why did you post:

"Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!"

If OPEC and Russia control prices sugar?

Officials from the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, Russia and other oil-producing nations shook off pressure from the Biden administration and decided on Thursday to stick with their previous plan to raise oil production by a modest 400,000 barrels a day next month.

President Biden and other world leaders have called on countries like Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to increase production because oil prices, which collapsed during last year’s pandemic lockdowns, have now reached their highest levels in seven years. Gasoline prices, too, have jumped in the United States, Britain and elsewhere.

The jump in prices, Mr. Biden said Tuesday, “is a consequence of, thus far, the refusal of Russia or the OPEC nations to pump more oil.”

But on Thursday, there was no change of heart at the monthly meeting of OPEC Plus, the group of 23 oil-producing nations led by Saudi Arabia and Russia.

WTI crude futures erased early gains to fall towards $66 a barrel on Friday, after rising as much as 2% to above $68 tracking a sentiment of risk-off that took hold in markets. Early, a more bullish oil market was sustained by OPEC+ remarks, saying that are ready to quickly adjust output plans if demand suffered from measures to contain the Omicron variant. In the previous session, OPEC+ surprised markets when it stuck to plans to add 400,000 bpd supply in January, seen by analysts as a move meant to appease Washington. US deputy energy secretary David Turk previously said President Biden’s administration could adjust the timing of its planned release of strategic crude oil stockpiles if global energy prices drop substantially. Meanwhile, the producers have since calmed markets, saying they would meet again before their next scheduled meeting on Jan. 4, if needed, to review supply additions in light of virus-related developments. WTI crude is on track for its sixth weekly decline.

Oil settles down $10/bbl in largest daily drop since April 2020

Go Joe Brandon!
Let me know when it plunges back to the $46/bbl that he inherited moron. Lets Go Brandon.

In October 2021, the price for one barrel of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil stood at 81.48 U.S. dollars.

wti-crude-dec-3-2021.jpg

It's really a non issue for me. I've driven 6 miles in the last 9 days. Tank is full. Will be feb before I'm below half a tank.

The Covid-19 pandemic began in November 2019.

Here is the price of WTI Crude in October 2019:

Crude oil price in the international market were Brent North Sea crude $57.90 per barrel and West Texas Intermediate $52.66 per barrel on October 4, 2019.

You want another pandemic shutdown, idiot?

Because that is what it will take.
We're still in a pandemic, moron. What's changed is oil is 50% more after being doubled. Trump managed to maintain fuel prices near $2.25 gal or less for four years with a ~$62 bbl oil price. Biden's plunge has brought oil to ~$66 bbl--where is the $2.25 gas. I believe the average nationwide was $3.40 yesterday.

We're still in a pandemic, moron. What's changed is oil is 50% more after being doubled. Trump managed to maintain fuel prices near $2.25 gal or less for four years with a ~$62 bbl oil price. Biden's plunge has brought oil to ~$66 bbl--where is the $2.25 gas. I believe the average nationwide was $3.40 yesterday.
We are not in a shutdown, idiot.

As I said above, there is often a lag between the price of oil dropping and the price of gas dropping. I can explain why, if you like.

Last edited:
It was around 33 when your boi Biden won?

So around double and you cheer. Enjoy.

Like cheering for the one mosquito that you sqaush while the rest feast on your carcass.
Again, it was low because of the pandemic shutdown. That's why I posted the pre-pandemic price above.

You people have the memory of a goldfish.

Forum List

Back