Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

Rockets and feathers.

I realize that link is longer than a tweet, so most Trumpsters won't read it, but at least they won't be able to say why gas prices are not dropping as fast as the oil price was explained to them.

Gas prices depending on what part of the country you live in are at or near three dollars a gallon it might be well over that in some parts of California. I have said before Presidents have little to no control over gas prices but since the leftwingers are more than willing to blame any Republican President for high gas prices let’s go Brandon.

WTI crude futures erased early gains to fall towards $66 a barrel on Friday, after rising as much as 2% to above $68 tracking a sentiment of risk-off that took hold in markets. Early, a more bullish oil market was sustained by OPEC+ remarks, saying that are ready to quickly adjust output plans if demand suffered from measures to contain the Omicron variant. In the previous session, OPEC+ surprised markets when it stuck to plans to add 400,000 bpd supply in January, seen by analysts as a move meant to appease Washington. US deputy energy secretary David Turk previously said President Biden’s administration could adjust the timing of its planned release of strategic crude oil stockpiles if global energy prices drop substantially. Meanwhile, the producers have since calmed markets, saying they would meet again before their next scheduled meeting on Jan. 4, if needed, to review supply additions in light of virus-related developments. WTI crude is on track for its sixth weekly decline.

Oil settles down $10/bbl in largest daily drop since April 2020

Go Joe Brandon!

Yeah, those are Jan futures, let's see where they are near the end of the month.

Or no memory. Phillip the sock troll forgets the bad economies handed to Obama and Biden and Clinton by their republican predecessors. Economies cleaned up by democrat presidents. It's now a pattern.
Only thing a democrat can clean up is a social program about to go under...So a Troll is some one who comes on here and tells you Dumbocrats what you do not want to hear....I do not give a damn what you call me just do not call me late for the fiddles!

You don't know anything about the oil business and you are incapable of learning anything.
I just ask you if that word ran in your family tree..And to my knowledge I never claimed to be a fucking oil baron or an oil expert....

You can see state by state when restrictions were lifted:

Arizona: Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, allowed bars to resume normal operations and lifted local mask mandates, starting March 25.

California: On June 15, Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, lifted social distancing and capacity restrictions on businesses and activities.

Delaware: Gov. John Carney, a Democrat, signed a new order eliminating social distancing requirements and a statewide mask mandate, effective May 21. Capacity restrictions on businesses were also lifted. The state of emergency order will be ended on July 13.

Only thing a democrat can clean up is a social program about to go under...So a Troll is some one who comes on here and tells you Dumbocrats what you do not want to hear....I do not give a damn what you call me just do not call me late for the fiddles!
:blahblah:

Yeah, those are Jan futures, let's see where they are near the end of the month.

I said earlier I will return to this topic from time to time to update the gas prices.

I can do the same for WTI Crude.

I just ask you if that word ran in your family tree..And to my knowledge I never claimed to be a fucking oil baron or an oil expert....

Nope. Petroleum engineers and geologists run in my family. Don't talk to me. You're a stupid waste of time.

Nope. Petroleum engineers and geologists run in my family. Don't talk to me. You're a stupid waste of time.
Yeah OK...Then do not talk to me about shit you cannot prove on an Internet forum! I can claim to be a fucking Astrophysicists on an Internet forum..My advice to you MF is to back off now...I did not come here to meet more internet ASSHOLES but apparently I just met the head mother fucker here YOU! Welcome to IGNORE!

Forum List

Back