Oil industry accident kills one

As long as you don't address the content of the OP there is no might about you being a simpleton.
Mrs. Elektra, you remain an idiot. In my 57 years of working in sawmills, construction, core drilling, and steel mills, I have had many co-workers that lost their lives to accidents. Some I have seen happen. Most were preventable, and most were human error. The accident rate in these industries is far better than it was when I started my career, but people still make errors, and some are invariably fatal. Your use of this tragic accident to make a point that remains clearly invalid is just another in your long stream of illogical lies.

Solar projects get an exemption from environmental impact studies. Zero protection.
What bull shit you spout, Mrs. Elektra. Problem for you and the others that hate solar is that it is has the least environmental impact of any of the ways of generating electricity. In fact, you can farm and run livestock under the panels. And in the desert, the jackrabbits and other wildlife will appreciate the shade.

The Saudis are very environmentally conscious.. and they have had whole solar powered villages off grid since the early 1980s.
The educated among them realize that oil will not last forever. But they have plenty of sunshine and land that is good for little else than solar and wind. They will remain an energy giant by investing in those forms of energy harvesting, and putting in huge DC lines to Europe and Asia.

What bull shit you spout, Mrs. Elektra. Problem for you and the others that hate solar is that it is has the least environmental impact of any of the ways of generating electricity. In fact, you can farm and run livestock under the panels. And in the desert, the jackrabbits and other wildlife will appreciate the shade.
Ha, ha,ha, yet, even the solar industry admits and takes action to move the animals they can? Appreciate the shade? I really did laugh at that one.

Old crock just rated my posts 20 times in a row. You are one senile old bastard. But thanks for letting me know how frustrating it was to only come up with, "rabbits like the shade".

Sure, just keep conveniently ignoring the last bit:

Clearly, from your narrow view, they only produced polysilicon for solar customers at that site from 2016 - 2019. Proof? None. And, being the hardened, anti-solar, kvetching crazy person you are, it matters not what other purposes people may have had for purchasing polysilicon since.
They don't sell hydrochloric acid as you stated. They use that for polysilicon production which you tried to obfuscate.

The educated among them realize that oil will not last forever. But they have plenty of sunshine and land that is good for little else than solar and wind. They will remain an energy giant by investing in those forms of energy harvesting, and putting in huge DC lines to Europe and Asia.

Most of Arabia hasn't been explored for oil and Shaybah is in it infancy. They have been working on Hy-solar for 3 decades.

They are super rich and can throw away money

Hahaha.. Nope they invest in healthcare, education, clean water, job creation..

They also have huge fish and shrimp farms.. When you look at manufacturing and chemical companies, refineries, GOSPS etc.. you need to look at their safety record. Saudi Arabia's has been exemplary since the 1940s.

Hahaha.. Nope they invest in healthcare, education, clean water, job creation..

They also have huge fish and shrimp farms.. When you look at manufacturing and chemical companies, refineries, GOSPS etc.. you need to look at their safety record. Saudi Arabia's has been exemplary since the 1940s.
Yes, we have done a great job building saudi arabia.

Forum List

Back