Ohio Vax Lottery a huge success

Incentivize and WIN!

Nothing like stealing money from hard working people through obscene taxes, then give it as Kung Flu relief and watch the redistribution of that wealth to people just so they can get a prick in their arm, and their DNA altered....If she dies, that money doesnt do this for her...

They showed the first winner on the news, she is young and beautiful, and now she is a millionaire.
I worked hard and invested my money so i could be a millionaire and not have to have a prick in my arm just to get that million...Of course Uncle Sugar will be there for the 40% in taxes that will come out of the winnings, so she has $600,000....

Incentivize and WIN!

Nothing like stealing money from hard working people through obscene taxes, then give it as Kung Flu relief and watch the redistribution of that wealth to people just so they can get a prick in their arm, and their DNA altered....If she dies, that money doesnt do this for her...

Meh - Ohio’s governor (R) hit on a winning formula and other states are following. And your goofy conspiracy theories be damned, we’ll hit that 65-70% herd number and protect even YOU from your own ignorance ;)

Incentivize and WIN!

Meh - Ohio’s governor (R) hit on a winning formula and other states are following. And your goofy conspiracy theories be damned, we’ll hit that 65-70% herd number and protect even YOU from your own ignorance ;)

99.5% survivability rate for healthy people below the age of 72. Now if you are a pajama boy progressive slave, then you not only need the shot to keep from getting the Kung Flu, but also a chance to be a millionaire, because being a prog slave, you just are too much of a waste of CO2 to ever achieve a million dollars on your own..

Incentivize and WIN!

So Jelly......:heehee:

Follow SMART Republican Govs like DeWine. Not stoopid ones like DeSantis :)

After Ohio announced its lottery, states including Delaware, Colorado, Oregon, Maryland, New York and Kentucky have followed suit with their own cash incentives, either through dedicated lottery drawings for vaccinated residents or by offering lottery tickets to people who have been vaccinated.

After Ohio announced its lottery, states including Delaware, Colorado, Oregon, Maryland, New York and Kentucky have followed suit with their own cash incentives, either through dedicated lottery drawings for vaccinated residents or by offering lottery tickets to people who have been vaccinated.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa....Fully open in Florida. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs(you know the 3 letter word Joe Biden talks about) no masks, plenty of fun, just keep your sorry progressive asses out of my state, we dont want you here.

Milena-Cardoso-and-Fernanda-Uesler---Bikini-Candids-at-the-Beach-in-Miami--06.jpg

Incentivize and WIN!

Have you by any chance noticed that most RW Trumpettes on the Internets are entirely self-made bazillionaires who inherited not one thin dime? :laugh2:

Bwaaaahhaaaaa....Fully open in Florida. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs(you know the 3 letter word Joe Biden talks about) no masks, plenty of fun, just keep your sorry progressive asses out of my state, we dont want you here.

View attachment 494428
Those chics look a tad anorexic. Jus sayin!
Also underage - Has Matt Gaetz met them?

Incentivize and WIN!

Have you by any chance noticed that most RW Trumpettes on the Internets are entirely self-made bazillionaires who inherited not one thin dime? :laugh2:

Dude, i have been investing in Home Depot since 1987.....Some of us actually have made some money, though being that you are a progressive slave, have no clue how to make money....

View attachment 494428
Those chics look a tad anorexic. Jus sayin!
Also underage - Has Matt Gaetz met them?
Wow, pretty fucking misogynistic there fella, do you always put a "hate" on women that you cannot have?

Incentivize and WIN!

99.5% survivability rate for healthy people below the age of 72. Now if you are a pajama boy progressive slave, then you not only need the shot to keep from getting the Kung Flu, but also a chance to be a millionaire, because being a prog slave, you just are too much of a waste of CO2 to ever achieve a million dollars on your own..

Wrong Gomer. Of those tested positive, 2% have died. So shove your 99.5.
Also, it ain’t “your state” and I’ll drop in on Clearwater Beach anytime I damn please.

*Due for another trip - thanks for reminder!!

Incentivize and WIN!

Dude, i have been investing in Home Depot since 1987.....Some of us actually have made some money, though being that you are a progressive slave, have no clue how to make money....

Bet I got more money than you. Also a bigger dick! :lol:

Incentivize and WIN!

Wrong Gomer. Of those tested positive, 2% have died. So shove your 99.5.
Also, it ain’t “your state” and I’ll drop in on Clearwater Beach anytime I damn please.

*Due for another trip - thanks for reminder!!

Uhmmmm...

COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC):
Ages 0-19: 99.997%
Ages 20-49: 99.98%
Ages 50-69: 99.5%
Ages 70+: 94.6%
10:50 PM · Sep 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...-regime-n2576983&tweet_id=1309324425003593728

Forum List

Back