Ohio State - Notre Dame

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
First big game of the season, both Top 10 teams, the spread is Ohio State -3.5, which is crazy to me, this seems like a great game to bet the moneyline and disregard the spread, just take the Irish to win outright.

First big game of the season, both Top 10 teams, the spread is Ohio State -3.5, which is crazy to me, this seems like a great game to bet the moneyline and disregard the spread, just take the Irish to win outright.
The Irish are perennially overrated. It’s a yearly right of passage. ND gets into the top ten based on their name then crashes and burns once they have to play actual D1 teams.

The Irish are perennially overrated. It’s a yearly right of passage. ND gets into the top ten based on their name then crashes and burns once they have to play actual D1 teams.

What is even more fun is when they make it to the end of the year and are still a top ranked team. The Crimson Tide has gotten to dismantle the Irish twice in situations like that. Most notably, we destroyed them in the 2020 playoffs.

What is even more fun is when they make it to the end of the year and are still a top ranked team. The Crimson Tide has gotten to dismantle the Irish twice in situations like that. Most notably, we destroyed them in the 2020 playoffs.
While fun for Bama fans undeserving teams making it to the playoffs and getting run out of the building by Saban and his boys by halftime is a bit less compelling for everyone else. LOL.

While fun for Bama fans undeserving teams making it to the playoffs and getting run out of the building by Saban and his boys by halftime is a bit less compelling for everyone else. LOL.

Of course, you are absolutely right. But having been a Bama fan during the "Mike Years" (Mike DuBose, Mike Price and Mike Shula) I'll take all the wins we can get, as long as they are honest and fair.

What's not to like about this game ?

Someone is going to lose and that's all I care about.

I detest both programs.

Of course, you are absolutely right. But having been a Bama fan during the "Mike Years" (Mike DuBose, Mike Price and Mike Shula) I'll take all the wins we can get, as long as they are honest and fair.
You think old fashioned Nick is liking the new transfer portal? Listening to people like Schefter describe it, you or someone working for you needs to be near a phone 24/7. Dabo dismissing it has cost his team, I"m sure Saban is aware of that, but at 72, he might not feel like embracing the new normal.

You think old fashioned Nick is liking the new transfer portal? Listening to people like Schefter describe it, you or someone working for you needs to be near a phone 24/7. Dabo dismissing it has cost his team, I"m sure Saban is aware of that, but at 72, he might not feel like embracing the new normal.
Teams like Alabama cant stockpile talent anymore. That will have the biggest impact on parity in college football.

Ryan Day might be gone at OSU. They should have won this game. Take the 3 points you dope. Had he done that in the first half and just now they are winning by 2.

They pulled it out, and they are a much more talented team than ND, no doubt. If that QB finds his groove they could go all the way, Hartman was not impressive and that ND defense is slow.

Never seen a team like OSU always forced into a 4th down miracle do or die and against the clock too often. .

Forum List

Back