Ohio softball coach, 31, faces years in prison after she 'had sex with a 17-year-old student eight times.....Guilty or Not?

My thoughts exactly ...

View attachment 710237
You know, I remember my 5th and 6th grade homeroom teacher - same both years - as a bitter middle aged woman. I remembered clearly when another woman who was a teacher, but obviously some kind of leader, giving her guidance and calling her "Francis," and thinking that odd that a grown woman would be called by her first name (this was the early seventies).

I later looked at my class pictures from those years and she was a young attractive woman, even with the outdated hairdo, who looked like she was fresh out of college.

Last edited:
An Ohio softball coach who allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old student eight times including in the back of a car could be jailed for up to five years.

Ashley Rison, 31, an ex high school PE teacher, pleaded guilty to charges of sexual battery and gross sexual imposition on October 12 at Butler County Common Pleas Court.

Authorities obtained footage of her allegedly having sex with a 17-year-old student in the back seat of a car eight times in April 2021. She is currently waiting for the final trial on November 16, set by Judge Dan Haughey, in which she could be registered as a sex offender.

Rison was given a GPS tracker after paying 10 per cent of her $10,000 bail.

The 31-year-old worked at the New Miami school as a softball and basketball coach from August 2015.

Assistant Prosecutor Lindsay Sheehan also stated: 'In addition to what the child tells us, we do have recordings between Ms. Rison and the child of where Ms. Rison makes multiple incriminating statements in asking, begging the child not to report her to the authorities.'

She quit her job on May 3, 2021, the day the crimes arrived at the Butler County Sheriff's Office.

Ohio softball coach 'had sex with a 17-year-old student'

I know, why is it even a question? ;)

"Perp" on right.

3783D05F-F477-4C4C-8F07-BBCFEC850964_jpe-2562887.JPG

she had sex w/ another female?

well, whether male or female.. I don't have any sympathy for her

Lol, in my day a 17 year old boy would have kept his mouth shut and banged her for as long as he could.
so anything a 17 year old thinks to do is a-ok because he is a 17 year old boy?

nice logic there...

sex is for marriage. If you don't believe the Church Christ founded (on this).. maybe you could live, say, 45 years and see all the damage in your life and the world in general as a result of fornication and adultery

but hey, the Church is a short-cut and far less painful

:)

so anything a 17 year old thinks to do is a-ok because he is a 17 year old boy?

nice logic there...

sex is for marriage. If you don't believe the Church Christ founded (on this).. maybe you could live, say, 45 years and see all the damage in your life and the world in general as a result of fornication and adultery

but hey, the Church is a short-cut and far less painful

:)
Lol, assuming quite bit there. Hilarious. Ya I get it those high school virgins like to blame the fact they couldn't get any on religion.

An Ohio softball coach who allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old student eight times including in the back of a car could be jailed for up to five years.

Ashley Rison, 31, an ex high school PE teacher, pleaded guilty to charges of sexual battery and gross sexual imposition on October 12 at Butler County Common Pleas Court.

Authorities obtained footage of her allegedly having sex with a 17-year-old student in the back seat of a car eight times in April 2021. She is currently waiting for the final trial on November 16, set by Judge Dan Haughey, in which she could be registered as a sex offender.

Rison was given a GPS tracker after paying 10 per cent of her $10,000 bail.

The 31-year-old worked at the New Miami school as a softball and basketball coach from August 2015.

Assistant Prosecutor Lindsay Sheehan also stated: 'In addition to what the child tells us, we do have recordings between Ms. Rison and the child of where Ms. Rison makes multiple incriminating statements in asking, begging the child not to report her to the authorities.'

She quit her job on May 3, 2021, the day the crimes arrived at the Butler County Sheriff's Office.

Ohio softball coach 'had sex with a 17-year-old student'

I know, why is it even a question? ;)

"Perp" on right.

3783D05F-F477-4C4C-8F07-BBCFEC850964_jpe-2562887.JPG

Too bad she didn't work with Gym Jordan. He would have covered for her.

Forum List

Back