Ohio GOP sticks voters with $3 million bill after refusing to fund postage for mail-in ballots

These Republican Trump bootlickers are hellbent on voter suppression

" "I'm highly reluctant to change the rules of any election — let alone a presidential election — at the 11th hour," state Rep. Scott Oeslager said. "

Why do you idiots ALWAYS want to change the rules?

" "I'm highly reluctant to change the rules of any election — let alone a presidential election — at the 11th hour," state Rep. Scott Oeslager said. "

They denied a REPUBLICAN suggestion to pay for the postage, DUMBASS

I know that dumbass. But just like a good little Prog you agree with changing the rules whenever it suits you. Lord you aren't prepared for this.

Seriously? You're angry government won't pay your POSTAGE for you? You really think free-dom means free-shit, don't you?

You can't pay your own POSTAGE? You can't buy a STAMP? That's how little you care about voting? So call their bluff. Don't buy the stamp and don't vote. That'll show them.

You have to buy a stamp. Just wow

So? Why does that matter? Because a Republican proposed it other Republicans have to go along with them?

Democrats really are sheep you're that bad, huh?

Right, Fatso, I can't afford the 29¢ stamp to mail it (likely needing my car to find a mailbox), but I can afford the $2.00 in gasoline +wear and tear on my car to drive to the poll.

Whaddanass.

Looks like Trump is SAVING me money and FACILITATING my vote more than anything else.

So? Why does that matter? Because a Republican proposed it other Republicans have to go along with them?

Democrats really are sheep you're that bad, huh?

They realy are a ludicrous bunch of people.

it so much better than constantly changing their minds, you know like the flip flop demoncrats...lol

I know that dumbass. But just like a good little Prog you agree with changing the rules whenever it suits you. Lord you aren't prepared for this.
flip-flop, flip flop...thats what a demoncrat watch sounds like, let alone their ideas

Forum List

Back