Biden's Giving A "News Conference"

Now on FOX.

He read a statement, is now taking questions from a list (he said so) of approved "journalists".

Obviously all highly rehearsed.

What is Creepy Joe saying? Is he going on about....the Thing and you know....the other Thing? :smoke:

He's reciting long-rehearsed answers to pre-approved questions from pre-selected journalists.

Now on FOX.

He read a statement, is now taking questions from a list (he said so) of approved "journalists".

What is Creepy Joe saying? Is he going on about....the Thing and you know....the other Thing? :smoke:

He's reciting long-rehearsed answers to pre-approved questions from pre-selected journalists.

What Creepy Joe's Handlers think this stunt will achieve who knows, I think a majority of peoples are aware he cannot answer ANYTHING without it's already been written for him, either on a piece of paper or on a teleprompter, it's beyond pathetic at this point.

Biden is the worst political puppet in history.
They even refer to themselves as the Harris/Biden ticket, in that order!

But that's why The International Globalists are backing Creepy Joe to this fanatical degree, because THEY KNOW he's the ULTIMATE Puppet for them because his brain has gone, I mean in Biden's skull now there are literally more dead brain cells than there are functioning brain cells, he's the ULTIMATE PUPPET.

Now on FOX.

Joe-Biden-Never-Wanted-This-Decades-Old-Scandal-to-Resurface.jpg

They are forcing Joe to read from a teleprompter but if you watch his eyes he blinks "Help me!" in Morris code.

Now on FOX.

They are forcing Joe to read from a teleprompter but if you watch his eyes he blinks "Help me!" in Morris code.

Joe Biden's eyes say The Lights Are On But Nobody Is Home:

1600289534655.png

Now on FOX.

View attachment 389493

That thousand yard stare ......

I've seen those eyes before.......in a hospice.

Now on FOX.

View attachment 389493

I've seen it as well.
From my Mother. Once you've seen it in person it's obvious.

Now on FOX.

View attachment 389493

I've seen it as well.
From my Mother. Once you've seen it in person it's obvious.

The Dimm's are making sure that he doesn't wear plaid before the election. :blues:.

The Leftists aka Communists want to DESTROY the Middle Class, their aim is to have Wealthy and those who will be put onto Universal Basic Income to be used as Slaves and there is to be NO in-between.

I am Independently Wealthy BUT I am not THAT HEARTLESS that I don't consider those who have to struggle in this life. Leftists aka Communists have partly taken OFF their mask during the insane Covid-19 lockdowns, where they have shown ZERO consideration for ALL those Small to Middle Income peoples who have taken a SERIOUS HIT and are literally being thrown onto the Perpetual Unemployment crapheap, their jobs and their lives the Leftists aka Communists have NO INTENTION of being allowed to RECOVER because it's this type of crowd they will FORCE onto Universal Basic Income as Slaves and at first they might think GREAT getting money for doing ZERO BUT there's going to be STRINGS and those STRINGS will come perhaps 6 months or a year later and they will be things like the USUAL Neo-Marxist SHIT:

"You have been found doing Wrong Think and so we are stopping your Universal Basic Income, so you can starve"

"You have been found doing Racism and so we are stopping your Universal Basic Income, so you can starve"

The Leftists aka Communists want to DESTROY the Middle Class, their aim is to have Wealthy and those who will be put onto Universal Basic Income to be used as Slaves and there is to be NO in-between.

I am Independently Wealthy BUT I am not THAT HEARTLESS that I don't consider those who have to struggle in this life. Leftists aka Communists have partly taken OFF their mask during the insane Covid-19 lockdowns, where they have shown ZERO consideration for ALL those Small to Middle Income peoples who have taken a SERIOUS HIT and are literally being thrown onto the Perpetual Unemployment crapheap, their jobs and their lives the Leftists aka Communists have NO INTENTION of being allowed to RECOVER because it's this type of crowd they will FORCE onto Universal Basic Income as Slaves and at first they might think GREAT getting money for doing ZERO BUT there's going to be STRINGS and those STRINGS will come perhaps 6 months or a year later and they will be things like the USUAL Neo-Marxist SHIT:

"You have been found doing Wrong Think and so we are stopping your Universal Basic Income, so you can starve"

"You have been found doing Racism and so we are stopping your Universal Basic Income, so you can starve"

Marxism is dastardly stuff.

Just look at BLM who call themselves Marxists.

They will shout you into submission, burn down your business, and sow division and hate anywhere they can.

Just look at BLM who call themselves Marxists.

They will shout you into submission, burn down your business, and sow division and hate anywhere they can.

If some fat, black, BLM, Hutu bitch ever tried to drink my beer that I paid for in public; all I'll say is, that she can only try....

Forum List

Back