Ohio GOP found 17 whopping illegal voters. Obama wins.

You know I just read an article about GB that for the first time in a long time people are working but as poor as the one that don't work. There is no middle class over there anymore when the poor can make like 25 grand a year in US dollars? And not work

On another board they brag about not working for years....

So that's where you guys want us to end up like?

OK....let's try to get an almost nonexistent voter fraud number down to zero

So we pass laws requiring flawless voter ID.

Female voters have to link birth certificates to marriage documents changing their names
Elderly voters who have questionable birth documentation
Voters who have recently moved
Non drivers

All find themselves challenged at polling places

Just to catch 17 illegal voters
When I recently moved to Idaho, I had a Ca. drivers license and a utility bill to my new address with my name in my hand when I went to the polling booth in 2008.
Female voters don't drive in your utopia world?
Elderly voters with "questionable birth certificates"? That's what you're going with? :lol:
We already addressed the non drivers with "free" ID cards.

Idaho? Got a better analogy. :eusa_eh: Thats like white people Disneyland isn't it? Are you white perchance? If so, that might explain their lackadaisical observance of the rules. :thup:

If this post is all you got, then I just kicked your ass. :eusa_whistle:

When I recently moved to Idaho, I had a Ca. drivers license and a utility bill to my new address with my name in my hand when I went to the polling booth in 2008.
Elderly voters with "questionable birth certificates"? That's what you're going with? :lol:

I have no problems with requiring voter ID if you make sure 100% of Americans have IDs. Once you have achieved that, institute voter ID

:cuckoo: WTH?
Some people never vote and don't want to.
How about everyone who wants to vote have an ID. That is more realistic, isn't it?

I'll tell you what I am OK with

Voting is a fundamental right. Setting up barriers to vote should be discouraged at all costs. If Republicans insist on voter ID they need to do whatever possible to remove barriers. Bring voter IDs to the people. Local sites, mobile vans assistance in gathering backup information.

OK....let's try to get an almost nonexistent voter fraud number down to zero

So we pass laws requiring flawless voter ID.

Female voters have to link birth certificates to marriage documents changing their names
Elderly voters who have questionable birth documentation
Voters who have recently moved
Non drivers

All find themselves challenged at polling places

Just to catch 17 illegal voters

Idaho? Got a better analogy. :eusa_eh: Thats like white people Disneyland isn't it? Are you white perchance? If so, that might explain their lackadaisical observance of the rules. :thup:

Thinking about it, your post stinks with racism. (liberal definition of racism, that is)

I have no problems with requiring voter ID if you make sure 100% of Americans have IDs. Once you have achieved that, institute voter ID

How about everyone who wants to vote have an ID. That is more realistic, isn't it?

Voting is a fundamental right. Setting up barriers to vote should be discouraged at all costs. If Republicans insist on voter ID they need to do whatever possible to remove barriers. Bring voter IDs to the people. Local sites, mobile vans assistance in gathering backup information.

Voting is a fundamental right. Yes, barriers should be discouraged for voting, but proving that you're a legal voter isn't a barrier. If you think it is, then you should want to throw out the voter registration and just have any person vote. Vote and vote often.
It does take an effort on all who participate, RW. Just like a drivers license, it does take an effort, but voter ID would be free and not difficult to attain. There isn't all that many who don't have some kind of ID in one fashion or another, RW. It wouldn't affect as many people as you guys who do the fear mongering try to pass off.

Voting is a fundamental right. Yes, barriers should be discouraged for voting, but proving that you're a legal voter isn't a barrier. If you think it is, then you should want to throw out the voter registration and just have any person vote. Vote and vote often.
It does take an effort on all who participate, RW. Just like a drivers license, it does take an effort, but voter ID would be free and not difficult to attain. There isn't all that many who don't have some kind of ID in one fashion or another, RW. It wouldn't affect as many people as you guys who do the fear mongering try to pass off.

Well...looks like we are talking insignificant numbers again

The left says existing voter fraud is insignificant
The right says the number of people without ID is insignificant

My only fear with voter ID is that is can become a tool to disenfranchise voters. Make it harder to get proof for an ID, more hoops to jump through, more beurocracy, move ID locations to difficult spots

It has happened before

Any voter fraud is too much voter fraud.

No, it's not. It's only too much when it would change the results of an election from what the result would have been otherwise.

The right wing myth is that voter fraud is rampant and massive. Voter fraud is actually petty and trifling. It's just not a serious problem.

In Ohio, Romney's problem wasn't voter fraud, it was his plan for reinstating the failed Bush Presidency's policies.

Thanks for crapping on democracy.

This might not change the election, but I hope it changes the lives of 17 people who sought to defraud both of us.

Any voter fraud is too much voter fraud.

No, it's not. It's only too much when it would change the results of an election from what the result would have been otherwise.

The right wing myth is that voter fraud is rampant and massive. Voter fraud is actually petty and trifling. It's just not a serious problem.

In Ohio, Romney's problem wasn't voter fraud, it was his plan for reinstating the failed Bush Presidency's policies.

Thanks for crapping on democracy.

This might not change the election, but I hope it changes the lives of 17 people who sought to defraud both of us.
They did not seek to defraud anyone

They were legal immigrants who registered to vote. Their registration was approved and they showed ID when they voted

To the OP

What if the election was decided by 17 illegal votes and the 17 all voted GOP? Would you be OK with that number of illegal votes?

To the OP

What if the election was decided by 17 illegal votes and the 17 all voted GOP? Would you be OK with that number of illegal votes?

What measures would you have used to prevent them from voting?

Fox News: Did 17 illegal voters in Ohio steal the 2012 election?

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced Wednesday that his office found 17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election -- and has referred the case for possible prosecution... Husted also found that 274 non-citizens remain on the voting rolls. President Obama beat Mitt Romney in Ohio by just 2 percentage points in November 2012.

=================================================

So Obama won by 166,272 votes officially. Assuming the 17 votes were for the winner, minus 17, that's 166256. Obama wins, going away.

The Right Wing Myth & Legend of massive Democratic voter fraud? An epic loser.

Conservatives, you can shut up now about massive "voter fraud".

thanks, Velveeta...

I'll be sure to call you the next time I come up with an issue that nobody gives a flying fuck about... :)

Last edited:
To the OP

What measures would you have used to prevent them from voting?

Showing an ID to register and showing the same ID to vote. No one in today's USA does not have some form of ID.

The only reason that dems and libs oppose voter ID laws is because they know that they need voter fraud to win in some areas. Why else? Voter fraud was the only reason that Acorn existed, and they were caught at it in several places.

Shitstain....if any non-American is allowed to cast a vote against a law abiding American they along with you supporting them should be thrown jail for life.

Wow, your Online Mad continues. Listen, the GOP-led investigation proved that illegal voting is a minor issue, and I would just like to thank them for their hard work. Liberals could have just told the GOP that, and saved time & money, but whatever. Being totally vindicated by the GOP-led investigation is worth it.

Yup the liberals keep saying "what does it matter"....

You guys don't give a crap as long as you have trickle up poor...

You want everyone to be as miserable as you...

And you are doing it at the voting booth. You are fucking the middle class and not attacking the ultra rich. Fucking tards
yet you are the only one who sounds truly miserable. Mission Accomplished?

Forum List

Back