Ohio GOP found 17 whopping illegal voters. Obama wins.

Of course voter ID laws may inhibit the little old blue haired ladies and old white men from voting. So the GOP is probably shooting themselves in the foot....again.

Just how would they be inhibited from voting? You can have free ID cards for those who don't have a passport or driver licenses. It's just not that difficult.
You people can relate to the democrats for the get-out-to-vote effort, well, it can be done for the ID cards also.

Any voter fraud sucks. Each fraudulent vote steals a vote away from someone who cast theirs legitimately. No one should like this or dismiss it...Republican or Democrat.

The real fraud is when you block thousands of people from voting in an effort to stop 17 illegal votes

Explain your premise, I'm all ears.

OK....let's try to get an almost nonexistent voter fraud number down to zero

So we pass laws requiring flawless voter ID.

Female voters have to link birth certificates to marriage documents changing their names
Elderly voters who have questionable birth documentation
Voters who have recently moved
Non drivers

All find themselves challenged at polling places

Just to catch 17 illegal voters

The real fraud is when you block thousands of people from voting in an effort to stop 17 illegal votes

Female voters have to link birth certificates to marriage documents changing their names
Non drivers

When I recently moved to Idaho, I had a Ca. drivers license and a utility bill to my new address with my name in my hand when I went to the polling booth in 2008.
Female voters don't drive in your utopia world?
Elderly voters with "questionable birth certificates"? That's what you're going with? :lol:
We already addressed the non drivers with "free" ID cards.

The OP cites 17 NONCITIZEN votes. That is not the only type of voter fraud.

Just sayin'.

Non drivers

When I recently moved to Idaho, I had a Ca. drivers license and a utility bill to my new address with my name in my hand when I went to the polling booth in 2008.
Elderly voters with "questionable birth certificates"? That's what you're going with? :lol:

I have no problems with requiring voter ID if you make sure 100% of Americans have IDs. Once you have achieved that, institute voter ID

Non drivers

I have no problems with requiring voter ID if you make sure 100% of Americans have IDs. Once you have achieved that, institute voter ID

:cuckoo: WTH?
Some people never vote and don't want to.
How about everyone who wants to vote have an ID. That is more realistic, isn't it?

Non drivers

Ahh that.is the question young grass hopper......
Who does not have an I.D. in 2013?

Last edited:
Anyone who wants an ID can get one. It's painfully simple.

Liberals go around telling us "nobody" shows up and casts an illegal vote, but once that is proven to be a lie...they now claim the number is so low ignoring the fact this goes on all over the country in backrooms.

Liberals then tell us it is immoral and illegal to make someone go to a state facility to get a state voter ID when many times they already have a state driver's license.

Hmmmm, what if the voter ID card was also the driver's license.....come on dumbfucks weasel out of that one.

Nobody would give an all encompassing "nobody votes illegally" because of course there is going to be a few oddballs here and there. Do you really think in an election of over 300 million there won't be ANY...ZERO...fraud votes???? Do you really think ANYONE would STUPID enough to make that claim???? That would be the most ridiculous claim ever and no one has ever said there are ZERO cases of voter fraud.

What people were always saying is voter fraud is a TINY TINY problem that's getting blown up to be huge because it allows the Republicans to play their voter suppression games that win them elections here and there.

Non drivers

If we have the technology, we should use it. If this were Southern Sudan, I would agree that there are bigger fish to fry but, if nothing else, we can secure the vote. Again, there will likely never be enough fraud to swing an election of President, US Senator or Rep, State-wide offices etc... The problem is that when you get down to the smaller offices, we see fewer and fewer votes. In these contests the difference between winning and losing can be just a few votes; and the difference between getting the magic 50% and having to go through a run-off can come into play as well.

Velveta and you are right; Obama has nothing to worry about and there is no way the election turned on voter fraud. The conservatives who claim otherwise likely know just how full of shit they are. But they're not wrong in wanting a sterile process. Again, small elections can have big impact on your life. Your sheriff was likely elected. Ask Hispanics in Phoenix what they think about the Sheriff.

What always fascinates me is that I would think that the liberals who are in favor of lax voting laws would welcome such scrutiny. If you believe the story that conservatives are ruthless and will do anything to win, this sort of statute hems them in. Additionally, since the outcomes will not likely change on the most popular elections, it will further re-enforce the brand with an added air of more-solid legitimacy.

Non drivers

Idaho? Got a better analogy. :eusa_eh: Thats like white people Disneyland isn't it? Are you white perchance? If so, that might explain their lackadaisical observance of the rules. :thup:

Liberals go around telling us "nobody" shows up and casts an illegal vote, but once that is proven to be a lie...they now claim the number is so low ignoring the fact this goes on all over the country in backrooms.

Liberals then tell us it is immoral and illegal to make someone go to a state facility to get a state voter ID when many times they already have a state driver's license.

Hmmmm, what if the voter ID card was also the driver's license.....come on dumbfucks weasel out of that one.

Nobody would give an all encompassing "nobody votes illegally" because of course there is going to be a few oddballs here and there. Do you really think in an election of over 300 million there won't be ANY...ZERO...fraud votes???? Do you really think ANYONE would STUPID enough to make that claim???? That would be the most ridiculous claim ever and no one has ever said there are ZERO cases of voter fraud.

What people were always saying is voter fraud is a TINY TINY problem that's getting blown up to be huge because it allows the Republicans to play their voter suppression games that win them elections here and there.

^ that

myself & rightwinger are saying essentially the same thing. It allows them to disenfranchise millions of the poor & elderly because of those meanie 17 voters

Anyone who wants an ID can get one. It's painfully simple.

Who the hell walks around with out an I.D. it is sure not blacks.. cops stop them on the streets and take them to jail for a bit and run there finger prints.

They know that pain in the ass.

And people that drive? Yea right we are going to leave with out an I.D.
Fricking democrats think the year is 1913.

Liberals do not deal in absolutes. Of course a small number will vote illegally. Seventeen votes out of millions is not justification for denying legitimate voters access to the polls

Many Americans do not drive. Mainly the elderly and urban voters. The same ones Republicans want to block from voting

Shitstain....if any non-American is allowed to cast a vote against a law abiding American they along with you supporting them should be thrown jail for life.

Wow. Someone is having an Online Mad today.

Liberals have never denied that a small amount of illegal voting takes place. We have always said that the numbers are always very small.

And the GOP-led investigation in Ohio proved it.

Thank you, Republican John Husted, and the GOP-led Ohio legislature and Governor, for finally proving liberals right.

Wow, your Online Mad continues. Listen, the GOP-led investigation proved that illegal voting is a minor issue, and I would just like to thank them for their hard work. Liberals could have just told the GOP that, and saved time & money, but whatever. Being totally vindicated by the GOP-led investigation is worth it.

Ohio has voter ID

It did nothing to stop those 17 voters

Non drivers

If we have the technology, we should use it. If this were Southern Sudan, I would agree that there are bigger fish to fry but, if nothing else, we can secure the vote. Again, there will likely never be enough fraud to swing an election of President, US Senator or Rep, State-wide offices etc... The problem is that when you get down to the smaller offices, we see fewer and fewer votes. In these contests the difference between winning and losing can be just a few votes; and the difference between getting the magic 50% and having to go through a run-off can come into play as well.

Velveta and you are right; Obama has nothing to worry about and there is no way the election turned on voter fraud. The conservatives who claim otherwise likely know just how full of shit they are. But they're not wrong in wanting a sterile process. Again, small elections can have big impact on your life. Your sheriff was likely elected. Ask Hispanics in Phoenix what they think about the Sheriff.

What always fascinates me is that I would think that the liberals who are in favor of lax voting laws would welcome such scrutiny. If you believe the story that conservatives are ruthless and will do anything to win, this sort of statute hems them in. Additionally, since the outcomes will not likely change on the most popular elections, it will further re-enforce the brand with an added air of more-solid legitimacy.
WTF? Ohio was major a fuck up.. people went to jail for that shit.

And you forgot about Obama lied to swing the election that you can keep your insurance.

OBAMA stole that election. Plain and simple.

Shitstain....if any non-American is allowed to cast a vote against a law abiding American they along with you supporting them should be thrown jail for life.

Wow. Someone is having an Online Mad today.

Liberals have never denied that a small amount of illegal voting takes place. We have always said that the numbers are always very small.

And the GOP-led investigation in Ohio proved it.

Thank you, Republican John Husted, and the GOP-led Ohio legislature and Governor, for finally proving liberals right.

Wow, your Online Mad continues. Listen, the GOP-led investigation proved that illegal voting is a minor issue, and I would just like to thank them for their hard work. Liberals could have just told the GOP that, and saved time & money, but whatever. Being totally vindicated by the GOP-led investigation is worth it.

Yup the liberals keep saying "what does it matter"....

You guys don't give a crap as long as you have trickle up poor...

You want everyone to be as miserable as you...

And you are doing it at the voting booth. You are fucking the middle class and not attacking the ultra rich. Fucking tards

Forum List

Back