Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after 'cisgender men' installed radiator in dorms: 'Safe space

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is really pathetic, but it is what the left has created and it shows no signs of slowing down let alone ending.

You people on the left did this.

A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators in a "safe space" dormitory for women and trans students, explaining the crew would likely be "cisgender men."
"I was angry, scared, and confused. Why didn’t the College complete the installation over the summer, when the building was empty? Why couldn’t they tell us precisely when the workers would be there? Why were they only notifying us the day before the installation was due to begin?" Oberlin student Peter Fray-Witzer wrote in an op-ed published in the college newspaper on Friday.
The student said he grew concerned because he had not heard of the installation plans before a school email was sent on Oct. 7. He explained that the crew would likely be cisgender men entering Baldwin Cottage, which is home to a "safe space" for "women and transgendered persons."
"In general, I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men."
The work crew eventually showed up at the dorm, and Fray-Witzer described that he saw "immediately that they were all men."
"It was clear that the College had not made a special request that male workers not be allowed onto the upper floors of Baldwin," the student continued.

This is really pathetic, but it is what the left has created and it shows no signs of slowing down let alone ending.

You people on the left did this.

A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators in a "safe space" dormitory for women and trans students, explaining the crew would likely be "cisgender men."
"I was angry, scared, and confused. Why didn’t the College complete the installation over the summer, when the building was empty? Why couldn’t they tell us precisely when the workers would be there? Why were they only notifying us the day before the installation was due to begin?" Oberlin student Peter Fray-Witzer wrote in an op-ed published in the college newspaper on Friday.
The student said he grew concerned because he had not heard of the installation plans before a school email was sent on Oct. 7. He explained that the crew would likely be cisgender men entering Baldwin Cottage, which is home to a "safe space" for "women and transgendered persons."
"In general, I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men."
The work crew eventually showed up at the dorm, and Fray-Witzer described that he saw "immediately that they were all men."
"It was clear that the College had not made a special request that male workers not be allowed onto the upper floors of Baldwin," the student continued.

Dang. I can't keep up with this crap. I had to ask my wife and then looked it up, just to find out we were cisgender. All this time, I was a male, and she was a female. Pretty simple, eh? Now a college has to warn kids, cisgendered workers will be in the area. Good grief!

Oh my favorite of these stories is that the people who organized the Pride parades in Boston had to discontinue their parade and disband their organization because it was harmful to the T's, indigenious people and people of color for them to continue to exist and have pride parades for the LGBQ letters of the alphabet

WTF is "cisgender"?

Ritts_FredwithTires_HiRes_master.jpg

Maybe the school should have cancelled the installation. Let the snowflakes freeze. But that would likely lead them to bitch about having no heat. These fragile loons won’t ever be happy will they?

^^^ What we get from them may be the only form of happy that they will ever be happy with putting on display for us. What I want to know is why such a thing is the big deal that it is to them? At the end of the day who cares what a person is or isn't in the gender/sexuality area. To me, people should just be glad that there is someone on this planet who knows how to take care of what ever really needs to be focused on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

WTF is "cisgender"?

In the twisted world of those who believe that “transgenderism” is real, that someone who by every objective, biological criterion, can be a “trans woman”, they use the prefix “cis…” to distinguish those who actually are of the sex/gender as which they “identify”, from “trans…” who are the opposite sex/gender to that as which they “identify”.

I would suggest these types of folks have always existed, they just never had a platform like the internet that gave their whining more audience.

Who else is going to do it?

I don't think you're going to find any non binary gender neutral transgender women that are going to or even be able to do anything like install a radiator.

Was this person expecting a dance troupe of prancing queens to come in throwing confetti all around and install a radiator?

What an complete, and utterly pussified sissy pansy ass weak willed soft and entirely useless waste of a human being they are. This person weakens our entire nation.

Forum List

Back