Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after 'cisgender men' installed radiator in dorms: 'Safe space

read the thread, been answered like 5 times already

I know what it is. I find it ridiculous that there even is a term "cisgender". They were just "men" that came into the dorm. Or if you want to use the term "real men". That'll work. I don't play the game pretending a man is woman and woman is a man.

I know what it is. I find it ridiculous that there even is a term "cisgender". They were just "men" that cane into the dorm. Or if you want to use the term "real men". That'll work. I don't play the game pretending a man is woman and woman is a man.

yet you asked the question...weird.

Do you mean to suggest that these cretins should or will simply remain college students their whole lives, never getting out, getting jobs, and going on to live normal lives?

This one may want to consider it, the real world is going to devour him

Do you mean to suggest that these cretins should or will simply remain college students their whole lives, never getting out, getting jobs, and going on to live normal lives?

Not at all, just that the world they are in now is not the real world

This is really pathetic, but it is what the left has created and it shows no signs of slowing down let alone ending.

You people on the left did this.

A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators in a "safe space" dormitory for women and trans students, explaining the crew would likely be "cisgender men."
"I was angry, scared, and confused. Why didn’t the College complete the installation over the summer, when the building was empty? Why couldn’t they tell us precisely when the workers would be there? Why were they only notifying us the day before the installation was due to begin?" Oberlin student Peter Fray-Witzer wrote in an op-ed published in the college newspaper on Friday.
The student said he grew concerned because he had not heard of the installation plans before a school email was sent on Oct. 7. He explained that the crew would likely be cisgender men entering Baldwin Cottage, which is home to a "safe space" for "women and transgendered persons."
"In general, I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men."
The work crew eventually showed up at the dorm, and Fray-Witzer described that he saw "immediately that they were all men."
"It was clear that the College had not made a special request that male workers not be allowed onto the upper floors of Baldwin," the student continued.

/——-/ Now the Leftards have a special class for normal people.

cis·gen·der​

/sisˈjendər/​

adjective
  • 1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex."this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

/——-/ Now the Leftards have a special class for normal people.

cis·gen·der​

/sisˈjendər/​

adjective
  • 1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex."this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

It used to be so simple. You were a man or a woman. And you either were straight, bi, gay. That's it, 2 genders and 3 sexualities. and no one had a problem with it.

This kind of shit I treat like I do holidays, if it didn't exist when I was a kid then I don't recognize it.

Dang. I can't keep up with this crap. I had to ask my wife and then looked it up, just to find out we were cisgender. All this time, I was a male, and she was a female. Pretty simple, eh? Now a college has to warn kids, cisgendered workers will be in the area. Good grief!

Maoism.

This is really pathetic, but it is what the left has created and it shows no signs of slowing down let alone ending.

You people on the left did this.

A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators in a "safe space" dormitory for women and trans students, explaining the crew would likely be "cisgender men."
"I was angry, scared, and confused. Why didn’t the College complete the installation over the summer, when the building was empty? Why couldn’t they tell us precisely when the workers would be there? Why were they only notifying us the day before the installation was due to begin?" Oberlin student Peter Fray-Witzer wrote in an op-ed published in the college newspaper on Friday.
The student said he grew concerned because he had not heard of the installation plans before a school email was sent on Oct. 7. He explained that the crew would likely be cisgender men entering Baldwin Cottage, which is home to a "safe space" for "women and transgendered persons."
"In general, I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men."
The work crew eventually showed up at the dorm, and Fray-Witzer described that he saw "immediately that they were all men."
"It was clear that the College had not made a special request that male workers not be allowed onto the upper floors of Baldwin," the student continued.

It all.happened the minute Joe won.
How coincidental.

I would suggest these types of folks have always existed, they just never had a platform like the internet that gave their whining more audience.

No. We used to tell these morons to shut up and grow up. The demleftists discovered they could get votes by creating an entire class of hysterical whack jobs so they encourage it.

Forum List

Back