OH those terrible, capitalist evil millionaires!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How many of you know this? It's a simple fact. And yet how many of you decry the filthy rich...instead of working to become one? And today your ODDS of becoming a "millionaire" are even better!
That's why the growth of the UBI movement. Because there are a core group of people that are aware
that the world's economies are growing allowing as this study shows 1.1 billion people moved out of extreme poverty.

Though the world economy has grown sluggishly since the 2008 financial crisis, poverty has continued to fall. According to a new World Bank report, between 1990 and 2013,
the number of people in extreme poverty (defined as less than $1.90 a day)
fell by nearly 1.1 billion, even as the world’s total population expanded by nearly 1.9 billion.
Since 2008, too, the proportion of people in extreme poverty population has fallen steadily, from 17.8% to just 10.8% of the global population.
In 2013 alone, 114 million people were lifted out of extreme poverty.

Over 1 billion people have been lifted out of poverty since 1990, but the next billion will be harder

And so to you that are so "angry" at the filthy rich... maybe you should look around because today
the chances are 1 out of 30 people you might see are a "millionaire"!

Some people truly hate the USA and constantly as the stupid mob in St. Louis said last night:
"No Justice No profits"!
"at least. half-dozen businesses and the St. Louis Public Library's Schlafly Branch suffered damage Friday night when protests moved to the neighborhood. The protests began peacefully on Friday morning after a judge ruled that Stockley, a former St. Louis police officer, was not guilty of murder in the 2011 on-duty shooting of Anthony Lamar Smith.
Businesses in Central West End clean up after protests

millionaireratio.png

Liberals will consider that horrible news. More money flowing to the top as they like to say.

People who complain the most about the wealthy are those who have little if no investments themselves. They go to work, earn a paycheck every week or two, spend it, and have little or nothing left.

They will complain about what their employer doesn't pay them instead of doing something where they can pay themselves. Start a business? Forget about it. Too much work and too much risk. College? Too much debt. Don't buy anything you don't have to have and invest your money instead? I'm not giving up my I-phone, 350 cable or satellite channels, three weeks vacation for nobody. Work more than 40 hours a week? I want to do more in life than just work.

But when somebody does some of these things if not all of them, and ends up becoming a millionaire, we should take their money away and give it to those that never tried to accumulate wealth.

Too much specific information for idiot Progs.

You got anything on Melanias shoes?

Forum List

Back