Oh, the irony of southern white trash!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
5967e4172100003700fc6cb1.jpeg

Two southern white trash senators, from redneck states that suck the life out of tax payer dollars with their welfare kings and queens constituents....both are now positioned to shove up the ass; to these poor toothless hicks that support them the healthcare bill they've all been waiting for....God I love this country!!LOLOLOLOLOLO

Two southern white trash senators, from redneck states that suck the life out of tax payer dollars with their welfare kings and queens constituents....both are now positioned to shove up the ass; to these poor toothless hicks that support them the healthcare bill they've all been waiting for....God I love this country!!LOLOLOLOLOLO
Anything that upsets your incredibly stupid black ass is a gift from God IMO.

• Banned

Anything that upsets your incredibly stupid black ass is a gift from God IMO.
Lets get something clear, I for one hope to God they pass this bill...check out all my threads...I'm loving it....its time you trashies have consequences for your votes..and the only thing upsetting me is Beavis and Butthead was replaced with these two clowns!! I loved that show

For whatever one might want to say about Rafael "Ted" Cruz, that he is white trash is an assertion that strains credulity to the breaking point. The man was born to an Irish American mother and a Cuban asylum-receiving father. While I don't embrace all of his policy stances, I cannot deny him one thing that unequivocally distinguishes him from white trash and that is his estimable intellectual acuity. Indeed, the only problem I have with Cruz's character is that he too often uses his formidable talents in the interest of partisanship, but were he more universally objective in deploying his acumen, I wouldn't have that to say.

Forum List

Back