Oh. So NOW Pfizer Tells Us......

They told the public what they needed to know at the time
That philosophy should cover military ops and nothing more. Period. Americans are entitled to full disclosure by our government regarding health and safety. Regardless of the size of our government (current administration striving for much larger) it needs to at least appear to be on the “up and up”for the populace at large to believe their spewings. Unlike what we’re seeing: governmental half measures of truth and reporting known falsehoods. As it stands, this current administration is going to need to change course if it wants any backing whatsoever from moderates in 2024. The more this intentionally filtered information goes on the greater the odds we’ll either have a conservative win or less chance but still possible an independent finally break the ice.

I’d actually prefer a third-party candidate myself to change the 2 party only system forever! Whoooo hoooo that will be a happy day and I expect to see it happen even! Americans deserve better choices and a battery of tests should be given to all candidates. We have all of this technology at hand and not even using these available tools; it’s primarily because most candidates don’t want to be tested. Testing the candidates should start at the city level and then to state level. When more and more states begin to adopt this policy, the federal career politicians will be freaking out and lose sleep. It will happen:)

In my 12 years on message boards, I have seen one person change their party and I did it. Your information deserves no respect. Children are getting really sick now. Dying is not the only thing that goes wrong with this damn thing. Get your damn shot. It is no worse than any other vaccine.

That is just really ignorant.
Thousands have died from the experimental vaccines already, and we won't know for a long time is the vaccine had even a 100% fatality rate.
It could easily happen by increasing allergic sensitivity to the corona spike.
It was really dumb to design these vaccines this way.
The covid-19 allergic response to the spike protein is already what causes deaths, so they never should have used the corona spike protein in the vaccine.

Everybody involved says get the goddamn vaccine except for scumbag group pundits and internet crazies and GOP scumbag politicians. The only way to get rid of the disease is for everyone to get vaccinated. You brainwashed functional idiots are going to cause a long pandemic and worse variants to come.

the Delta variant more dangerous?
Q: Is the Delta variant more deadly? While an increase in infections alone is troubling and can lead to more deaths—both through the increase in cases and by overwhelming the health system—early research suggests Delta is possibly more dangerous than the Alpha variant and twice as likely to lead to hospitalization.Jul 16, 2021
American Lung Association › blog › covid...
All You Need to Know About the COVID-19 Delta Variant | ...

Totally wrong.
Why do you think they are firing hundreds of nurses and doctors who refuse the vaccine the FDA has not approved?
It is because they know it is more dangerous than the covid virus.
Even Dr. Robert Malone who invented the mRNA techniques said it was badly implemented and dangerous.

The American Lung Ass. is no at all an expert on viruses or vaccines.

The Delta variant is only slightly more contagious and is actually LESS harmful.

And there are MANY alternative ways of ending any epidemic.
Vaccines have only been around about 200 years, so all the epidemics before then were ended by something else.

Forum List

Back