Oh Oh! Arizona

1621829435689.jpeg

The Arizona frauditors admitted that they lied about files being deleted.

Naturally, this will make the Trump cultists here love them that much more. The Trump cult worships the big lie. The bigger someone lies, the more The Trump cult loves them.

Proof? Watch how every single one of them still trusts the frauditors absolutely, even though they've admitted to lying.
What you are saying is that they will find fraud and you still won't believe it. Sorry it does not work that way. All this time you gripe about evidence, they will have evidence. The Big Lie you are pushing is going to evaporate and the media and politicians and the illegitimate administration will have even less credibility than they have now.
How can you have less than zero credibility?
The same way one individual gives 110% effort.

Both are impossible.

Whatever was deleted, no matter who did it, has been recovered. Some people won't sleep well tonight.

HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but THEY WERE ABLE TO RECOVER THOSE FILES (VIDEO)
I have a hard time believing that whoever deleted the files is that incompetent.
The best way to delete sensitive files is to destroy the hard drive and then incinerate the pieces. That method was likely impractical with the voting machines in Arizona.

Whatever was deleted, no matter who did it, has been recovered. Some people won't sleep well tonight.

HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but THEY WERE ABLE TO RECOVER THOSE FILES (VIDEO)
I have a hard time believing that whoever deleted the files is that incompetent.
The best way to delete sensitive files is to destroy the hard drive and then incinerate the pieces. That method was likely impractical with the voting machines in Arizona.

Or delete by writing over the data with multiple layers of zeros (like BleachBit, CCleaner, etc), which is painstakingly slow for databases and would be an obvious attempt to hide what was deleted from data recovery efforts.

Or delete by writing over the data with multiple layers of zeros (like BleachBit, CCleaner, etc), which is painstakingly slow for databases and would be an obvious attempt to hide what was deleted from data recovery efforts.
For a while the company I worked for did what you suggested but then they decided this was not good enough for the government classified information on the drive so they used physical destruction of the drive and incinerated the remains.

For a while the company I worked for did what you suggested but then they decided this was not good enough for the government classified information on the drive so they used physical destruction of the drive and incinerated the remains.

The process you described is obviously more secure, I was just pointing out that any "secure" method of data deletion that would prevent recovery would have been impractical for the machines/drives in the Arizona audit.

The process you described is obviously more secure, I was just pointing out that any "secure" method of data deletion that would prevent recovery would have been impractical for the machines/drives in the Arizona audit.
That’s fair and accurate. My object was to point out that for some reason the people at my company must have been worried that there are ways to overcome overwriting data. I have no idea if this is accurate or not.

I would be interested in finding out who is validating these "newly discovered" deleted files. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark
Seems evident that there are some sharp white hats on the job.

Seems obvious that the entire audit team of untrained and unqualified “Cyber Ninjas” doesn’t know their asses from holes in the ground.

Arizona has become the laughingstock of the world over this bullshit.

Americans think that no one else knows or sees how stupid they are or how gullible they are but the whole world sees how easily you can be lied to and how corrupt Trump and his party really are.

The election was not stolen. Donald Trump is lying to you. Why do you believe him?

You may be too gullible and stupid to see the truth but the rest of the world sees it plain as day.

I would be interested in finding out who is validating these "newly discovered" deleted files. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark
Seems evident that there are some sharp white hats on the job.

Seems obvious that the entire audit team of untrained and unqualified “Cyber Ninjas” doesn’t know their asses from holes in the ground.

Arizona has become the laughingstock of the world over this bullshit.

Americans think that no one else knows or sees how stupid they are or how gullible they are but the whole world sees how easily you can be lied to and how corrupt Trump and his party really are.

The election was not stolen. Donald Trump is lying to you. Why do you believe him?

You may be too gullible and stupid to see the truth but the rest of the world sees it plain as day.
Thanks for that, Mika.

What you are saying is that they will find fraud and you still won't believe it. Sorry it does not work that way. All this time you gripe about evidence, they will have evidence. The Big Lie you are pushing is going to evaporate and the media and politicians and the illegitimate administration will have even less credibility than they have now.
:auiqs.jpg:No. They won't. You are, as always, a magaturd. Sorry for your lot in life.

Forum List

Back