Oh man, we lost another one! Cindy Williams, aka Shirley Feeney from Laverne and Shirley, has died at 75.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Cindy Williams, who played sweet, wide-eyed Shirley Feeney on the “Happy Days” spinoff “Laverne & Shirley,” has died.

Fnwn_8sXkAAeK_m

Cindy Williams, who portrayed the iconic role of Shirley Feeney on Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley has died at the age of 75. The legendary actress’ death was caused by a brief illness and announced by her children, Zak Hudson and Emily Hudson, on Monday. Her passing took place in Los Angeles, CA on Jan. 25.

Comment:
Nice lady.
RIP

I especially liked the "Laverne and Shirley" show because I grew up in Milwaukee and was familiar with the breweries and other things they had in the show.

I especially liked the "Laverne and Shirley" show because I grew up in Milwaukee and was familiar with the breweries and other things they had in the show.
And like so many other shows back then that took place in places other than NY, the stars had NY accents.
Ever watch Flipper? Takes place in Florida and one of the two boys has a thick NY accent while his brother and father don’t.
“Flippa!” “Flippa!”

Forum List

Back