Oh man, we lost another one! Cindy Williams, aka Shirley Feeney from Laverne and Shirley, has died at 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only he were saying this outside the Capitol with an American flag in tow. He'd already be languishing in prison.

But the mainstream "News" won't even cover this, because it contradicts the Narrative.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!!

Democrats love violence.
Violence, hate and racism are integral parts of Liberalism.
They burn cars, burn homes, burn businesses, beat people and murder people.
Liberals enjoy being violent primitive troglodytes.

Good. I hope they realize that works both ways. The police aren't taking anything off the table and HAVEN'T neither despite years and millions of dollars of BULLSHIT.
When the police get violent against us we get them charged and we get the victims payouts funded by tax payers. When they shoot you cuck whites like they shot Ashli Babbit they get medals. 😄

Democrats love violence.
Violence, hate and racism are integral parts of Liberalism.
They burn cars, burn homes, burn businesses, beat people and murder people.
Liberals enjoy being violent primitive troglodytes.
Violence is how white Europeans came to dominate the west. You cucks seem to have forgotten that bit of history as your ancestors, ashamed of their past, indoctrinated you into being soft, compliant sheep. 😄

You laugh when you're bored?

That makes sense and is not at all Karen-like.
I come here to laugh at you while I'm bored. Really I'm just taking a break inbetween washing and vacuuming my daughter's car because that thing was dutty. Had to wash it twice.

You cuck whites could try but that would only help us more easily paint you as terrorist scum. 😄
I don't think you racists need any help doing that.
You've got black-privilege on your side. You like teaching teenagers to go out looking for helpless white kids to beat to death.
The Systemic-Racism inherent in the system benefits Black Supremacists like yourself.

Last edited:
I don't think you racist need any help doing that.
You've got black-privilege on your side. You like teaching teenagers to go out looking for helpless white kids to beat to death.
The Systemic-Racism inherent in the system benefits Black Supremacists like yourself.
Cuck whites crying about systemic racism would be hilarious! That's what you guys should do instead of violence. Yes. Please do that. 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back