Oh look, more Global Warming heading across the United States. Sure am glad i live in Floor E. Da.

Trump and his ilk oppose it because any changes will cost 'em money, and the only thing he cares about
is lining his pockets, global warming be damned. Only the uneducated or uninformed truly believe it is a hoax. I hope it is a hoax but logic tells a different story like the covid 19 hoax.
Thanks bob

I oppose it because global warming hysteria will destroy rather than save the quality of life in the western nations that buy into that bullshit

what is in didpute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax

Only conservatives dispute it.
93 percent of Climate Scientists support it
Trump and his ilk oppose it because any changes will cost 'em money, and the only thing he cares about
is lining his pockets, global warming be damned. Only the uneducated or uninformed truly believe it is a hoax. I hope it is a hoax but logic tells a different story.
Funny how a prog will say it is the rights fault, while the prog masters are lining their pockets with our tax dollars. Such stupid people like bob here.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pool?

BOB...
Actually, it is the fossil fuel masters who are lining their pockets with our tax dollars, and some of 'em are progs and some of 'em are fools like you.

is lining his pockets, global warming be damned. Only the uneducated or uninformed truly believe it is a hoax. I hope it is a hoax but logic tells a different story like the covid 19 hoax.
Thanks bob

I oppose it because global warming hysteria will destroy rather than save the quality of life in the western nations that buy into that bullshit
Certainly, there is a downside but there is also a downside to the current state of affairs as ignoring the "bullshit" will have a severe negative effect on your quality of life.

Storm hitting Midwest and South before heading to East Coast for Christmas (msn.com)
On Tuesday afternoon and evening, damaging winds up to 95 mph with blowing snow shut down I-70 just west of Denver.
In Utah, strong winds and blowing snow caused near whiteout conditions at times, as well as delays on roads.

Just imagine if We the People, of the US, didnt have fossil fuels to not only travel , but have machines that clean the roads, or CH4 that heats our house and cooks our food. So here you are, with your solar power, completely void, because in "winter" you have the shortest days of light, but the wind factor, yeah it is blowing but if you get iced up, then the fans just sit there. So go ahead, prog slaves, save the planet by giving up your CO2 and freeze to death, the rest of US will just have more......

When you have "whiteout conditions" you will end up with "blackouts".

This has been a nonpaid advertisement for the Clean New Deal.
save-the-planet-kill-yourself-hoodies-men-s-hoodie.jpg

Cult of Ignance takes pride in not being able to discern the difference between "climate" and "weather".

They won't get the above though. I shouldn't have used big words like
"discern"...
"weather"...
"the"....

Actually, it is the fossil fuel masters who are lining their pockets with our tax dollars, and some of 'em are progs and some of 'em are fools like you.
We dont give taxpayers money to fossil fuel producers

Certainly, there is a downside but there is also a downside to the current state of affairs as ignoring the "bullshit" will have a severe negative effect on your quality of life.
I dont think the current state of affairs is so bad

since before algore the environmentalists have been predicting disaster that is only a decade or two or three away if we dont take drastic action NOW!

but the deadlines come and pass with nothing spectacular to show

That's because they don't pay taxes. Any start-up may need government help to survive at first.
Did not government dollars go to the Covid vaccine producing companies? You are looking for excuses
when new forms of energy will make your life better unless you are an old fart.

That's because they don't pay taxes. Any start-up may need government help to survive at first.
Did not government dollars go to the Covid vaccine producing companies? You are looking for excuses
Are you serious?

the oil companies pay billions in taxes

Last edited:
I dont think the current state of affairs is so bad

since before algore the environmentalists have been predicting disaster that is only a decade or two or three away if we dont take drastic action NOW!

but the deadlines come and pass with nothing spectacular to show
"Now" doesn't mean first thing in the morning. It took time to reach our current crisis and it will take time to ameliorate the current state if at all possible. We must begin "now"

No one denies that the temperature of the earth could be rising

it was risen and fallen naturally since Creation

what is in dispute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax
Why does it matter if global warming is man-made or not, won't the effects be exactly the same?

How many windmills do we need to stop natural global warming?
Exactly the same number we need to stop man-made global warming.

Every bit helps.
A ten percent reduction in fossil fuels is a big help

If you claim it is natural global warming, why would we want to add to the problem?
Fossil fuels are a natural phenomenon moron- making use of them is natural, moron.
Geezus you fucking people are dumb- Public Education at it's finest.
They sure are

And mans use of them is not within natural limits

Are you serious

the oil companies pay billions in taxes
Are you serious? the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump. The pollution created
by the after-effects of the oil production will have a negative everlasting effect on you. You are right, for now in that they do pay taxes and that will change as companies that produce alternate forms of energy will be paying the billions. With trump it is all about the money for him and the super-wealthy and you will not participate in that windfall.

At this point, the planet may not be able to adapt but we need to make the effort and help it to adapt if we are smart. The stupids approach this as "just do business as usual" and fuck the results. Now, that is stupid.

Nothing we can do will hurt the planet. The planet will survive.
The planet does not care if it maintains a livable environment.

We do

Thanks bob

God forbid if people have to make sacrifices

Now" doesn't mean first thing in the morning.

It took time to reach our current crisis

and it will take time to ameliorate the current state if at all possible. We must begin "now"
What crisis?

there is no crisis

Forum List

Back