Oh look, more Global Warming heading across the United States. Sure am glad i live in Floor E. Da.

No one denies that the temperature of the earth could be rising

it was risen and fallen naturally since Creation

what is in dispute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax
Why does it matter if global warming is man-made or not, won't the effects be exactly the same?

How many windmills do we need to stop natural global warming?

Every bit helps.
A ten percent reduction in fossil fuels is a big help

If you claim it is natural global warming, why would we want to add to the problem?

So you are claiming a global conspiracy regardless of how scientists are funded, the country they live in or their level of expertise.
I am saying that the climate change racket is a small community with mutual interests

if they ever admit that global warming is natural the big money dries up and they are out of business

when are you going to answer my question about how freaked out you are?

do you share the extreme fears of the most radical greenies?

No one denies that the temperature of the earth could be rising

it was risen and fallen naturally since Creation

what is in dispute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax
Why does it matter if global warming is man-made or not, won't the effects be exactly the same?

Every bit helps.

If you claim it is natural global warming, why would we want to add to the problem?

Every bit helps.

How much have our "every bits" helped so far?

More nuke plants would help.

If you claim it is natural global warming,

You claim that none is?

why would we want to add to the problem?

If it's natural, can King Canute (or Queen AOC) hold back the tide?

Climate Scientology is a consensus of opinion akin to a cult- science isn't a consensus of opinion- it is a study of facts and the never ending search for facts- the facts presented are questioned by other scientist, or neither should call themselves anything other than what they are- educated beyond their intellect people with some esoteric knowledge- 2 + 2 = 4 or someone is lying- the climate changes, man's arrogance, born in his stupidity, feels he has the power to change nature- that is arrogance, personified- man and nature will adapt, or go extinct.
Man has the ability (well some do) to facilitate adapting- others will go extinct waiting on a godvernment employee to kiss their bo-bo and make it all better-

Storm hitting Midwest and South before heading to East Coast for Christmas (msn.com)
On Tuesday afternoon and evening, damaging winds up to 95 mph with blowing snow shut down I-70 just west of Denver.
In Utah, strong winds and blowing snow caused near whiteout conditions at times, as well as delays on roads.

Just imagine if We the People, of the US, didnt have fossil fuels to not only travel , but have machines that clean the roads, or CH4 that heats our house and cooks our food. So here you are, with your solar power, completely void, because in "winter" you have the shortest days of light, but the wind factor, yeah it is blowing but if you get iced up, then the fans just sit there. So go ahead, prog slaves, save the planet by giving up your CO2 and freeze to death, the rest of US will just have more......

When you have "whiteout conditions" you will end up with "blackouts".

This has been a nonpaid advertisement for the Clean New Deal.
save-the-planet-kill-yourself-hoodies-men-s-hoodie.jpg
Don't chu worry, big boy. There will be a use for fossil fuels and you won't freeze to death. You have my word. However, there will be changes in how we use power. Save the planet. DON'T kill yourself.

Every bit helps.

Fossil fuels are a natural phenomenon moron- making use of them is natural, moron.
Geezus you fucking people are dumb- Public Education at it's finest.

Storm hitting Midwest and South before heading to East Coast for Christmas (msn.com)
On Tuesday afternoon and evening, damaging winds up to 95 mph with blowing snow shut down I-70 just west of Denver.
In Utah, strong winds and blowing snow caused near whiteout conditions at times, as well as delays on roads.

Just imagine if We the People, of the US, didnt have fossil fuels to not only travel , but have machines that clean the roads, or CH4 that heats our house and cooks our food. So here you are, with your solar power, completely void, because in "winter" you have the shortest days of light, but the wind factor, yeah it is blowing but if you get iced up, then the fans just sit there. So go ahead, prog slaves, save the planet by giving up your CO2 and freeze to death, the rest of US will just have more......

When you have "whiteout conditions" you will end up with "blackouts".

This has been a nonpaid advertisement for the Clean New Deal.
save-the-planet-kill-yourself-hoodies-men-s-hoodie.jpg
A few cold fronts dont negate global warming.

Climate is not weather.

what is in didpute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax

Only conservatives dispute it.
93 percent of Climate Scientists support it
Trump and his ilk oppose it because any changes will cost 'em money, and the only thing he cares about
is lining his pockets, global warming be damned. Only the uneducated or uninformed truly believe it is a hoax. I hope it is a hoax but logic tells a different story like the covid 19 hoax.

About a trillion zillion

but not even then
The cold, hard truth about ice on turbine blades (windpowerengineering.com)

Can you image the cost of providing "renewable energy", when the trillion zillion windmills are iced up? So they have to spray a chemical on the blades, to de ice, which consist mostly of NaCl and when this substance hits the ground, that ground becomes unsuitable for food growth. Prog slaves are such stupid people who have no clue how their prog masters are making fools out of them.....

I have most prog slaves on ignore, so when i see you responding to a slave(i wont because a slave is below my status), i sometimes dont know what you are responding to.

what is in didpute is the liberal man-made-global-warming-doomsday hoax

Only conservatives dispute it.
93 percent of Climate Scientists support it
Trump and his ilk oppose it because any changes will cost 'em money, and the only thing he cares about
is lining his pockets, global warming be damned. Only the uneducated or uninformed truly believe it is a hoax. I hope it is a hoax but logic tells a different story.
Funny how a prog will say it is the rights fault, while the prog masters are lining their pockets with our tax dollars. Such stupid people like bob here.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pool?

BOB...

Save the planet. DON'T kill yourself.
The planet will adapt or cease to be- you ain't gonna change that, stupid.
At this point, the planet may not be able to adapt but we need to make the effort and help it to adapt if we are smart. The stupids approach this as "just do business as usual" and fuck the results. Now, that is stupid.

So you are claiming a global conspiracy regardless of how scientists are funded, the country they live in or their level of expertise.
I am saying that the climate change racket is a small community with mutual interests

if they ever admit that global warming is natural the big money dries up and they are out of business

when are you going to answer my question about how freaked out you are?

do you share the extreme fears of the most radical greenies?
I am saying that the fossil fuel racket is a large community with mutual interests--money.

Forum List

Back