OH, IL, NY, NJ &CA

stdHeatMap_.jpg
yes, it looks like the states with the highest black population also have the highest STD rates

Liberal Dems have the reverse Midas touch. Lets add Co (Colorado) to that list, because these local politicians of "ours" are just sellout traitors that "compromised" local constituents for a few unnamed deep pockets of wealthy folks . Fascist did that same shit. And here we are.... Ignore the will of the many for the needs of the wealthy. Liberal fascism is way better that any other brand of fascism, polls show.

Last edited:
upstate has already been crushed ...for decades now . New York City is finished and done and its heading right for a progressive disaster .

its ova johnny

Well, no surprise which people had to go and make it about race

can anyone find any list of ten worst states that these five aren't on? I haven't found one and I thought this might make a fun thread for the usual suspects.
Evidence would suggest they aren't on any lists of "ten worst states", unless you can provide one?

Colorado politicians, Denver politicians never actually asked US about how to deal with illegal aliens. Nope. In their almighty wisdom as legislators, they TOLD US, despite the fact WE never uttered a word on this , not in 30 years. They MADE this a sanctuary. And to who's behest, remains unknown. Nobody asked for it, it was never a burning issue on a ballot initiative. Which begs the question, who is that "WE" in we, the people? We the rich? We, the entitled liberals? Who is this mythical "WE, the people" I hear about ? Because it sure as hell isn't the majority.

America’s 10 worst states to live in

1. Arkansas
2. Louisiana
3. Alabama
4. Tennessee
5. Indiana
6. Missouri
7. Oklahoma
9. (tie) South Carolina
9. (tie) Mississippi
10. New Mexico

Tennessee? I came from Ohio where the land is flat and boring, winters can be too cold and too much snow and iice and now I live in Tennessee where the people are friendly, it's countryside is beautiful and there is no state tax. I also built a house that would have been double the price in Ohio, and my property tax is half what it was in northern Ohio. Love the weather and I am happier here.

I would say that California and Illinois are two of the worst places to live. California has earthquakes, incredibly expensive housing and the cities encourage Sanctuary cities that just drag the economics of the state down. The cities are drug infested and have people sleeping on the sidewalks. What a terrible place to live!

5. Baltimore, MD
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .56
  • 10.6X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 342
4. Gary, IN
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .63
  • 11.9X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 48
3. St. Louis, MO
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .66
  • 12.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 205
2. Chester, PA
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .85
  • 16X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 29
1. East St. Louis, IL
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: 1.13
  • 21.3X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 30

America’s 10 worst states to live in

1. Arkansas
2. Louisiana
3. Alabama
4. Tennessee
5. Indiana
6. Missouri
7. Oklahoma
9. (tie) South Carolina
9. (tie) Mississippi
10. New Mexico

Tennessee? I came from Ohio where the land is flat and boring, winters can be too cold and too much snow and iice and now I live in Tennessee where the people are friendly, it's countryside is beautiful and there is no state tax. I also built a house that would have been double the price in Ohio, and my property tax is half what it was in northern Ohio. Love the weather and I am happier here.

That is the problem with such list, they are all subjective. I would certainly choose Tenn over Ohio.

I did not say I agreed with any of the list, but the OP asked for them, and actually I did not find a single list that had the states he said were in them all.

Sadly the OP is a ballless wonder and will not come back and give us links to the list he said he found.

5. Baltimore, MD
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .56
  • 10.6X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 342
4. Gary, IN
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .63
  • 11.9X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 48
3. St. Louis, MO
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .66
  • 12.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 205
2. Chester, PA
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .85
  • 16X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 29
1. East St. Louis, IL
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: 1.13
  • 21.3X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 30

You do know the difference between a city and a state...right?

Forum List

Back