Oh boy Joe Biden really put his foot in his mouth this time. Must see!

He is really an idiot. That can’t be said enough and is no way overstated

Yep. This election is shaping up to be a bad sequel to Dumb and Dumber.
Sorry but Hilary will not be Biden's running mate so Biden will have to play the part of both dumb and dumber

Trump is the dumbest fucking President we've ever had. Even dumber that GW.

Coming from someone who believes Biden will be a good President, that's absolutely meaningless.

Sorry but Hilary will not be Biden's running mate so Biden will have to play the part of both dumb and dumber

Coming from someone who believes Biden will be a good President, that's absolutely meaningless.

Coming from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, that's just kind of funny. Fact is, I think Biden will be a horrible president. I'm sure as hell not voting for him.

Coming from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, that's just kind of funny. Fact is, I think Biden will be a horrible president. I'm sure as hell not voting for him.

Awwww, it's cute how you insist you won't pull the D lever, exactly as you're told to.

Way ahead of you, see my new sig line.

Biden has clarified his statement: there IS a huge diversity in the latino/hispanic community because different areas of the country have immigrants from different countries.

Texas largely has Mexican immigrants.
But you go to New Jersey and there's a large community of immigrants from Guatemala.
Latinos in south Florida are mostly from Cuba.
The number coming from Venezuela is growing because of the desperate economy there.

THAT is what Biden was referring to.

Blacks first came here as slaves in 1619 until the slave trade ended in 1808.

Some have been here much longer than your own ancestors.

They are more American that most of us.

So you can change you stupid ass sig line, Blooz Boy.

This was a clip taken out of context from the question he was asked.
And this silly-assed pundit is spinning it.
Can you pronounce Yosemite?
Or do you say Yo' semite?

Is that why he had to come out and publicly backtrack?

Lol

He didn't backtrack. He clarified and apologized to the black community if anyone took offense.
When was the last time Trump apologize for ANYTHING????
Please, post it here.

Awwww, it's cute how you insist you won't pull the D lever, exactly as you're told to.

I've never voted Democrat in my life. Is it so hard for you to accept that I think both candidates are bad?

At least Biden knows that Yosemite is a national park.

And he also knows that America's revolutionary soldiers didn't secure the airports.

President Trump Said Revolutionary War Troops 'Took Over the Airports' in His Fourth of July Speech

You fascist pricks didn't seem bothered at all by this.

Fucking hypocrites.

Biden has clarified his statement: there IS a huge diversity in the latino/hispanic community because different areas of the country have immigrants from different countries.

But you go to New Jersey and there's a large community of immigrants from Guatemala.
The number coming from Venezuela is growing because of the desperate economy there.

What a pathetic attempt to explain away what was said. He even explicitly said “different attitudes about different things”. Btw, dumbass, Africa is a continent, not a country.

I've never voted Democrat in my life. Is it so hard for you to accept that I think both candidates are bad?

Both candidates are a joke. This is the most pathetic election in my lifetime

Who doctored that video? Yo Semite...

No one because Biden apologized for saying what he said

It was a non apology apology :rolleyes:

It will be forgotten by Monday because he was man enough to own it and clarify what he meant.
He is correct. Latino immigrants are from Mexico, Cuba and many countries in South America.

Lol

He didn't backtrack. He clarified and apologized to the black community if anyone took offense.
Please, post it here.

You’ve been reduced to whataboutism. Trump is an idiot, but that doesn’t take away the fact that Biden is one as well, and frankly, possibly even a bigger idiot.

What a pathetic attempt to explain away what was said. He even explicitly said “different attitudes about different things”. Btw, dumbass, Africa is a continent, not a country.

Where in my post do I mention Africa, fucking dumb ass?
You're so fucking bi-assed you read things that aren't there.

Look, MoFo, I've lived in Mexico, Peru and Chile in the 1990s.
I doubt you have.
And they are very different countries with different attitudes about different things.

Lol

Please, post it here.

You’ve been reduced to whataboutism. Trump is an idiot, but that doesn’t take away the fact that Biden is one as well, and frankly, possibly even a bigger idiot.

Then fill up a syringe of disinfectant, inject it into your arm and see if it keeps you from getting COVID, fucker.

I stated simple facts that can be easily researched.
You're just too fucking lazy to see for yourself.
Keyboard Kowboy.

Lol

Please, post it here.

Then fill up a syringe of disinfectant, inject it into your arm and see if it keeps you from getting COVID, fucker.

That actually works. Heard about it last night on Alex Jones.

Lol

Please, post it here.

Oh, and don't wear a mask, like Trump.
And in the meantime, be nice to Putin even though he's paying the Taliban to kill our soldiers in Afghanistan.

Where in my post do I mention Africa, fucking dumb ass?
You're so fucking bi-assed you read things that aren't there.

Look, MoFo, I've lived in Mexico, Peru and Chile in the 1990s.
I doubt you have.
And they are very different countries with different attitudes about different things.

So then Biden’s original jackass statement is something you and him still support. Are you this stupid face to face or just over the internet?

Forum List

Back