Oh boy Joe Biden really put his foot in his mouth this time. Must see!

He is really an idiot. That can’t be said enough and is no way overstated

Yep. This election is shaping up to be a bad sequel to Dumb and Dumber.
Sorry but Hilary will not be Biden's running mate so Biden will have to play the part of both dumb and dumber

Trump is the dumbest fucking President we've ever had. Even dumber that GW.

Coming from someone who believes Biden will be a good President, that's absolutely meaningless.

Coming from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, that's just kind of funny. Fact is, I think Biden will be a horrible president. I'm sure as hell not voting for him.

Awwww, it's cute how you insist you won't pull the D lever, exactly as you're told to.

Dblack doesn't strike me as a leftist.

Leftists anti Trumper rino one in the same enemy to America.

To the willing blind, yes. One in the same.

Ray Charles could see it

Nah. You bunch everyone who disagrees with you into one stereotype. And that leads to you saying things that aren't true and making an ass out of yourself. But I guess that's what Trumpsters do best.

So you stereotype back?

Sorry but Hilary will not be Biden's running mate so Biden will have to play the part of both dumb and dumber

Coming from someone who believes Biden will be a good President, that's absolutely meaningless.

Coming from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, that's just kind of funny. Fact is, I think Biden will be a horrible president. I'm sure as hell not voting for him.

Awwww, it's cute how you insist you won't pull the D lever, exactly as you're told to.

Dblack doesn't strike me as a leftist.

Leftists anti Trumper rino one in the same enemy to America.

To the willing blind, yes. One in the same.

Ray Charles could see it

Nah. You bunch everyone who disagrees with you into one stereotype. And that leads to you saying things that aren't true and making an ass out of yourself. But I guess that's what Trumpsters do best.

So you stereotype back?

I do? How so?

Out of context clip.

In other words, "fake news!"

So the video is fake?

It's an out of context clip.

You are trying to get me to say something you can pounce on. It's not gonna happen. Go home, kid.

So, you refuse to provide the context that makes this clip less stupid and racist...but you insist it's there...but you're not going to show us.

And the end result is Biden is indeed stupid and racist, and you're going to vote for the stupid racist guy because you were told to.

Out of context clip.

So the video is fake?

You are trying to get me to say something you can pounce on. It's not gonna happen. Go home, kid.

So, you refuse to provide the context that makes this clip less stupid and racist...but you insist it's there...but you're not going to show us.

And the end result is Biden is indeed stupid and racist, and you're going to vote for the stupid racist guy because you were told to.

Well there’s the orangemanbad he’s been brainwashed by

Out of context clip.

So the video is fake?

Well there’s the orangemanbad he’s been brainwashed by

hate trump tv told me to.jpg

Now we see in full detail why Biden’s handlers are desperate to have no debates. Put Joe in a position with a live mic and no TelePrompTer and watch the voters flock to Trump. Joe’s handlers would throw in the towel inside of 5 minutes.
I wish that I could agree with your last prediction. They will, I fear, just ignore the gaffs (like they have already done multiple times) and hope that everyone else forgets them.

Barry was pretty ignorant to believe he was going to fundamentally transform America and for pushing the racial divide

Have you watched Trump try to form coherent sentences? It's a hoot!

I have watched and heard President Trump make a myriad of coherent sentences.

Barry was pretty ignorant to believe he was going to fundamentally transform America and for pushing the racial divide

I've only observed a paucity.

Out of context clip.

So the video is fake?

The context is quite clear. It only incriminates Biden even further. Later down in the video he doubles down on his racism.

The "out of context" diversion is a well worn leftwing scam. Only the gullible fall for it.

I've seen Biden babble entire parapraphs that were totally incomprehensible.

Out of context clip.

So the video is fake?

No we're trying to get you to back up your bullshit which you never do, and you continue to not back any of it up.

Conclusion: You know Biden is racist as well as the rest of us. The difference between you and the rest of us is that we have no problems openly admitting he's racist.

Watch something besides CNN. They lie.

Wrong again (you're really on a roll!). i don't watch CNN.

Wrong again (you're really on a roll!). i don't watch CNN.

Or PMSDNC, same turd, different ass.

No honest person would argue that Creepy Joe is not an idiot, but the point to be made here is that he is also a racist, but is too dumb to understand he is.

No honest person would argue that Creepy Joe is not an idiot, but the point to be made here is that he is also a racist, but is too dumb to understand he is.

Yeah, he's horrible. No denying it. But voters seem to go for "horrible" these days. The real question is, "Is he horrible enough?"

Forum List

Back