Oh boy Joe Biden really put his foot in his mouth this time. Must see!

He is really an idiot. That can’t be said enough and is no way overstated

Yep. This election is shaping up to be a bad sequel to Dumb and Dumber.
Sorry but Hilary will not be Biden's running mate so Biden will have to play the part of both dumb and dumber

Trump is the dumbest fucking President we've ever had. Even dumber that GW.

Coming from someone who believes Biden will be a good President, that's absolutely meaningless.

Coming from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, that's just kind of funny. Fact is, I think Biden will be a horrible president. I'm sure as hell not voting for him.

Awwww, it's cute how you insist you won't pull the D lever, exactly as you're told to.

I've never voted Democrat in my life. Is it so hard for you to accept that I think both candidates are bad?

Doesn't matter. All that matters is what you're going to do.

At least Biden knows that Yosemite is a national park.

And he also knows that America's revolutionary soldiers didn't secure the airports.

President Trump Said Revolutionary War Troops 'Took Over the Airports' in His Fourth of July Speech

You fascist pricks didn't seem bothered at all by this.

Fucking hypocrites.
Did FDR tell you about it on television?

Sorry but Hilary will not be Biden's running mate so Biden will have to play the part of both dumb and dumber

Coming from someone who believes Biden will be a good President, that's absolutely meaningless.

Coming from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, that's just kind of funny. Fact is, I think Biden will be a horrible president. I'm sure as hell not voting for him.

Awwww, it's cute how you insist you won't pull the D lever, exactly as you're told to.

Dblack doesn't strike me as a leftist.

Leftists anti Trumper rino one in the same enemy to America.

To the willing blind, yes. One in the same.

Ray Charles could see it

Ray Charles could see it

Nah. You bunch everyone who disagrees with you into one stereotype. And that leads to you saying things that aren't true and making an ass out of yourself. But I guess that's what Trumpsters do best.

Ray Charles could see it

Nah. You bunch everyone who disagrees with you into one stereotype. And that leads to you saying things that aren't true and making an ass out of yourself. But I guess that's what Trumpsters do best.

says the idiot that thinks the president is a bad president lol

*shrug* He does me.

*shrug* He does me.

Sounds like your only criteria for "leftist" is anyone not stroking Trump. Amirite?

Biden told the truths. The Dem assume blacks are homagenous, so they don't have to compete for their votes. but Biden is losing his mind, he could be completely senile by November, my friends

*shrug* He does me.

Sounds like your only criteria for "leftist" is anyone not stroking Trump. Amirite?

Unsurprisingly, you're not right.

It's the irrational hatred for Trump. That's a large part of it.

This was a clip taken out of context from the question he was asked.
And this silly-assed pundit is spinning it.
Can you pronounce Yosemite?
Or do you say Yo' semite?

The question is not important, Biden believes that black people are stupid, he said so

Heck the entire democrat party thinks that black people are too stupid to get an ID. What does that tell you?

Exactly! Can you be more racist

Out of context clip.

In other words, "fake news!"

So the video is fake?

It's an out of context clip.

You are trying to get me to say something you can pounce on. It's not gonna happen. Go home, kid.

Well provide the entire video then! I’m happy to watch! But you won’t because it is the entire video and accurate. That makes you a punk

He's not. He's a never tRumper

Forum List

Back