Oh, and about those "BIGLY" tax cuts...

How is stating an actual fact being gullible?

Trump promised a big tax cut for pass-through entitites (LLC), and then took it away. This is a fact.
he isn't in office yet, so not sure how he's done anything yet. your belief in the msm is actually hilarious. They are the biggest losers in the country. they have no qualifications to report the news. they report opinion and fake facts.
You don't get to make up shit in the face of facts, dumbass. Trump backed off on his promise to LLCs, and that is a fact.
he hasn't implemented shit yet. he's backed down from nothing tard (trump acceptance resistance disorder) dude.

Here's Trump's promise to the LLCs: How Donald Trump's small business tax cut would leave real small businesses out in the cold

That's gone now. He used to have that promise on his web site. It ain't there any more.

He has since dodged any questions about it.

The only gullible dumb fuck here is you, JC456.
he's implemented shit todate. so you are the gullible one tard (trump acceptance resistance disorder)
Jesus Christ, your idiocy is impenetrable.

If Trump said today he is now planning on granting amnesty to all the illegals, I guess JC456 would find a way to be okay with that, too.

The malleability of Trump's Chumps is just as I said.

Here's Trump's promise to the LLCs: How Donald Trump's small business tax cut would leave real small businesses out in the cold

That's gone now. He used to have that promise on his web site. It ain't there any more.

He has since dodged any questions about it.

The only gullible dumb fuck here is you, JC456.
he's implemented shit todate. so you are the gullible one tard (trump acceptance resistance disorder)
Jesus Christ, your idiocy is impenetrable.
you believing things from msm is impenetrable tard (trump acceptance resistance disorder)

If Trump said today he is now planning on granting amnesty to all the illegals, I guess JC456 would find a way to be okay with that, too.

The malleability of Trump's Chumps is just as I said.
see i'm actually waiting for him to get sworn in and have the ability to do something. you are reaching for something to say he failed. He's not in office yet bubba boy. wow, get a fking clue already.

Trump promised a big tax cut for pass-through entitites (LLC), and then took it away. This is a fact.

Comrade Pervert President-elect Trump is going to really disappoint his supporters. All those promises and bold statements appear to be just campaign rhetoric. I AM SHOCKED! :ack-1:

Comrade Pervert President-elect Trump is going to really disappoint his supporters. All those promises and bold statements appear to be just campaign rhetoric. I AM SHOCKED! :ack-1:
You might want to hold your horses, mate.

It has not occurred to people who is really in the catbird seat.

We now have a Republican President and a Republican Congress. That means the Speaker of the House now has superpowers. Nothing gets done without Paul Ryan's say-so.

It is Paul Ryan who will be doing most of the steering, and he has had a well mapped out plan for quite some time, and now he gets the chance to act on it.

What's more, a lot will depend on who Trump appoints to his cabinet. I started a topic about one appointment which could have a radical effect on our country's economy, possibly creating millions of jobs.

See here: Watch Newt

You might want to hold your horses, mate.

It has not occurred to people who is really in the catbird seat.

We now have a Republican President and a Republican Congress. That means the Speaker of the House now has superpowers. Nothing gets done without Paul Ryan's say-so.

It is Paul Ryan who will be doing of the steering, and he has had a well mapped out plan for quite some time, and now he gets the chance to act on it.

What's more, a lot will depend on who Trump appoints to his cabinet. I started a topic about one appointment which could have a radical effect on our country's economy, possibly creating millions of jobs.

See here: Watch Newt

Trump will never deliver everything he promised. But that is probably good. The latest sales data says the economy is booming. PLEASE DON'T SCREW IT UP DONNIE!

Forum List

Back