Acknowledging those homeless and poverty stricken who voted for the god King

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
At this moment there are thousands of people who are going to be sleeping rough tonight, who voted for Trump.

These people would always normally vote for the Democrats because the Republicans are assholes, but this time they switched sides.

They've still got months, maybe years without shelter or work but they know that with the Fuhrer, a future is on the horizon.

Hail the god king!

Im not much of a supporter of welfare but I would LOVE to get these guys off the street!
I mean, we DAMN SURE can afford it. We do like 50B a year in foreign aid, why not aid for AMERICANS that really need it? That don't even have a roof over there head..

At this moment there are thousands of people who are going to be sleeping rough tonight, who voted for Trump.

These people would always normally vote for the Democrats because the Republicans are assholes, but this time they switched sides.

They've still got months, maybe years without shelter or work but they know that with the Fuhrer, a future is on the horizon.

Hail the god king!

Trumps main appeal is he promises CHANGE

At this moment there are thousands of people who are going to be sleeping rough tonight, who voted for Trump. These people would always normally vote for the Democrats because the Republicans are assholes, but this time they switched sides.
Oh The Great Goose...you are a special kind of stupid. The perfect Dumbocrat voter. I've highlighted the key words for you above - ask an adult to put it together for you.

(Psst....here's a hint....if I always voted for "B" and I always went to bed "rough" then at some point I realize that "B" doesn't work and I start voting "A". That's what's happening in America. After decades of progressives expanding poverty, people are starting to wake up and reject the failed ideology known as progressivism).

At this moment there are thousands of people who are going to be sleeping rough tonight, who voted for Trump. These people would always normally vote for the Democrats because the Republicans are assholes, but this time they switched sides.
Oh The Great Goose...you are a special kind of stupid. The perfect Dumbocrat voter. I've highlighted the key words for you above - ask an adult to put it together for you.

(Psst....here's a hint....if I always voted for "B" and I always went to bed "rough"

Whoa there! I never said they ALWAYS went to bed rough.
then at some point I realize that "B" doesn't work and I start voting "A". That's what's happening in America. After decades of progressives expanding poverty, people are starting to wake up and reject the failed ideology known as progressivism).

Right so there is two options? B and A ? Why is A going to work if B is working enough?

The GOP love illegal immigration and a porous border, plus they hate welfare. Why would A be better than B???

Forum List

Back