Oh, and about those "BIGLY" tax cuts...

Trump promised small businesses a big tax cut, and then after an independent tax analysis found he would add over $10 trillion to the debt with his tax plan, Trump quietly removed that cut for small businesses from his web site two months ago.

I love liberals who believe this shit on the media after a year of bullshit from them. Lets wait and see what happens. The media will never scare me, i know their MO.

You keep believing those people who said Hillary was inevitable and pure as the driven snow.

I will wait until the sky actually begins to fall before I take cover. LOL!! The Idiot OP is in full butt hurt mode again. He's been wrong about everything he's said thus far, no need to expect any change.

Trump tax plan: Tax cuts coming but not exactly as he promised

Sorry about that, but even when a politician is not a politician, he lies.
Trump has not reversed himself on the biggest tax cut for individuals.

Yet.

I like the principle behind it, but unless he is going to cut federal spending by 25 percent, it will add to the debt. He is lowering the tax rates too far, and exempting too many people.

It annoys me when a politician has the right idea and then fucks it all up.

And Trump isn't going to cut federal spending. He is going to increase it.

Yet.

I like the principle behind it, but unless he is going to cut federal spending by 25 percent, it will add to the debt. He is lowering the tax rates too far, and exempting too many people.

The deficit in four years is going to spiral out of control, if he gets what he wants. All the economist agree that his plans are both irresponsible and deficit busting.

Yet.

bigly. And the gop congress will go right along because they have the green light to privatize/voucher Medicaid and Medicare, and the savings can be directed to their real constituents ... who are not the new gop voters for Trump. In exchange Trump gets
YOu have a link that he's still touting the pass through stuff? Or you doubt he'll increase spending while cutting taxes?

How is stating an actual fact being gullible?

Trump promised a big tax cut for pass-through entitites (LLC), and then took it away. This is a fact.
he isn't in office yet, so not sure how he's done anything yet. your belief in the msm is actually hilarious. They are the biggest losers in the country. they have no qualifications to report the news. they report opinion and fake facts.

How is stating an actual fact being gullible?

Trump promised a big tax cut for pass-through entitites (LLC), and then took it away. This is a fact.
he isn't in office yet, so not sure how he's done anything yet. your belief in the msm is actually hilarious. They are the biggest losers in the country. they have no qualifications to report the news. they report opinion and fake facts.
You don't get to make up shit in the face of facts, dumbass. Trump backed off on his promise to LLCs, and that is a fact.

oh well, now we'll get to find out what he's like instead of hearing that he's mildly sexist.

"mildly sexist"....you talking about the pus_y grabber?
Billy boy?

No, the man that admitted to sexual assault on tape....your boy Comrade Pervert President-elect Trump.
he did? see how gullible you are. making a statement isn't proof of anything. ever talk to a fisherman? how big was the one that got away? and all of that stuff. tard (trump acceptance resistance disorder)

Forum List

Back