Officials Object To Sex Offenders Voting In New York School Polling Places

Do you think this is politically motivated to get more democRATs registered and voting

• Well duhhhhh

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Of course not. What a racist homophobic thing to say.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
The Republicans' target specifically is felons pardoned by Gov. Cuomo in May being able to vote in today's primaries.

NY Gov Fredo Cuomo signed an EO to allow convicted sex offenders onto school property so they can register and vote (for democRATs no doubt.)

VALHALLA, NY — Local officials are concerned about an issue that's been getting a lot of traction on social media from New York Republicans in the past two days: the fact that the people pardoned this spring can vote in today's primaries.

State Sen. Terrence Murphy said he received calls from parents worried that a deviant level 3 sexual offender registered to vote at the Hawthorne Elementary School would show up to vote there.

Officials Object To Sex Offenders Voting In School Polling Places

Attachments

• Fredo and Andy.jpg
    Fredo and Andy.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 54
I think it's a great idea to allow sex offenders back on school property. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm not concerned.

Should the Democrats find their way back to power in November, the dam will break, and the flood will be upon them.

Just an observation.

The Republicans' target specifically is felons pardoned by Gov. Cuomo in May being able to vote in today's primaries.

NY Gov Fredo Cuomo signed an EO to allow convicted sex offenders onto school property so they can register and vote (for democRATs no doubt.)

VALHALLA, NY — Local officials are concerned about an issue that's been getting a lot of traction on social media from New York Republicans in the past two days: the fact that the people pardoned this spring can vote in today's primaries.

State Sen. Terrence Murphy said he received calls from parents worried that a deviant level 3 sexual offender registered to vote at the Hawthorne Elementary School would show up to vote there.

Shocking that they having voting in the schools while kids are there. If we have voting in the schools, our schools are closed for the day. If you're letting any random adult in the school, how can you guarantee who's coming in and for what purpose?

I mean these are the people who whine and cry about gun control and they're willing to let any yahoo in the schools off the street of New York City, apparently?

Hello?

Shocking that they having voting in the schools while kids are there. If we have voting in the schools, our schools are closed for the day. If you're letting any random adult in the school, how can you guarantee who's coming in and for what purpose?

I mean these are the people who whine and cry about gun control and they're willing to let any yahoo in the schools off the street of New York City, apparently?

Hello?

Yeah I'm not undetstanding this one. First thing is a sex offender has zero buisness being in a school and second they're letting people with no connection to the schools be there? No

Simple solution is don't allow voting at schools.

Hello?
/—-/ That’s because pervert sex offenders vote democRAT who celebrate their perversion. In this case, they voted for Fredo Cuomo

Last edited:
What a pathetic attempt to deny someone their right to vote.

So its your belief that Paedophiles and other sexual perverts should be voting and hold the balance of power in this country?

This is something I disagree with entirely.

We need to be keeping the pederasts AWAY from the nation's children, not encouraging them to interact.

So its your belief that Paedophiles and other sexual perverts should be voting and hold the balance of power in this country?

We need to be keeping the pederasts AWAY from the nation's children, not encouraging them to interact.

It is my belief that anyone that is legally eligible to vote should be allowed to do so.

It is my belief that anyone that is legally eligible to vote should be allowed to do so.

It is my belief that America needs to defend its children from chomos and convicted paedophiles shouldn't be allowed to cast a vote.
Sure, I know that NAMBLA is a huge liberal pressure group that always endorses your favorites. But that doesn't make them upright citizens, no matter how pure their liberal ideology is.

Yeah I'm not undetstanding this one. First thing is a sex offender has zero buisness being in a school and second they're letting people with no connection to the schools be there? No

It would be easier for the sex offender to early vote, any day of their choice, at the registrar's office, than for the state to worry about what it doesn't have to.

It would be easier for the sex offender to early vote, any day of their choice, at the registrar's office, than for the state to worry about what it doesn't have to.

Our polling place is at a fire station with a police sub station next to it.

But yeah your idea works

Find another place to vote.

No parent in their right mind wants pedophiles anywhere near their child.

Whoever thought this up is brain dead

People vote where they are assigned to vote.

Assign somewhere else far far away from children then

Why are you attempting to defend this?

Disturbing

I agree that would be the best choice, give them a different voting location. But the state failing to do that is not sufficient reason to deny someone their right to vote.

All I am defending is the right to vote, one of the most fundamental rights we have as citizens of this country.

It is my belief that America needs to defend its children from chomos and convicted paedophiles shouldn't be allowed to cast a vote.
Sure, I know that NAMBLA is a huge liberal pressure group that always endorses your favorites. But that doesn't make them upright citizens, no matter how pure their liberal ideology is.

There is no requirement to be an "upright citizen" to be eligible to vote.

I agree that would be the best choice, give them a different voting location. But the state failing to do that is not sufficient reason to deny someone their right to vote.

All I am defending is the right to vote, one of the most fundamental rights we have as citizens of this country.

Almost everyone has an alternate voting station. Even where I live anyone can early vote, or vote on the regular day, at the registrar's office. More populated areas often have several early voting stations. I mean damn, hunting season starts in September, and you don't ever want to miss a hunt because it is polling day. We know stuff like this, because we are "can-do" people, and are smart enough to figure out how we can accomplish something, instead of crying about what someone else doesn't do for us.

Almost everyone has an alternate voting station. Even where I live anyone can early vote, or vote on the regular day, at the registrar's office. More populated areas often have several early voting stations. I mean damn, hunting season starts in September, and you don't ever want to miss a hunt because it is polling day. We know stuff like this, because we are "can-do" people, and are smart enough to figure out how we can accomplish something, instead of crying about what someone else doesn't do for us.

A person cannot assign themselves a voting location, no matter how much you pretend they can.

Forum List

Back