Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

Liberals cheat in elections.
The liberal media covers it up.
Republicans win sometimes because their ideas are right for the nation.

If the libs didn't cheat and have the media, the GOP would easily control Washington.

Prosecutors say that in President Obama's case, nine of the petition pages were apparently forged. Each petition contains up to 10 names, making a possible total of 90 names, which, if faked, could have brought the Obama total below the legal limit required to qualify.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

But then again there could have been only one or two signatures making a posible total of 10 names only and that would not have taken the total below......

Not enough meat grandma!

Well, as long as it was just a little, eh Boo? A little election fraud is okay, right? Tell us, at what point should we draw the line? How much is not okay?

What the fuck ever happened to "principles" and people having some?

Last edited:
Wow. I think everybody knows that the last two elections have been rigged....but I never dreamed anyone would ever get caught. Maybe there is hope for the US.

"
According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News"

Hopefully we can finally toss the whole antiquated system of elections we have here, and go electronic.

Getting rid of the electorial college would be a big boost for democracy in this country.

so you don't like the constitution saying we are a republic?

Wow. I think everybody knows that the last two elections have been rigged....but I never dreamed anyone would ever get caught. Maybe there is hope for the US.

"
According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News"

Hopefully we can finally toss the whole antiquated system of elections we have here, and go electronic.

Getting rid of the electorial college would be a big boost for democracy in this country.

good lord

I'm gunna go with; more choices, more people vote, more democracy

The only fraud was with petition signatures to put candidates on the PRIMARY ballot. It was stupid and lazy, but I don't see how this affects the election results.

I am going to say this in the nicest way possible ....

If they were not on the ballot, they could not have been voted for in the election, thus unable to win the election.

It really isn't that difficult.

"

The problem is, we are not a pure Democracy, but a Representative Republic.

The reason for the Electorial College is because we are a Union of 50 States, and each State is to have a voice in the in electorial system. By using the Electorial College, a candidate can not simply win the major population areas, but must also consider the people who live in the "Hinterlands".

People seem to forget that this country is made up of a Union of 50 Soveriegn States, not a mass populace.

But I am sure that I didn't really need to remind you, or any other poster of that, now did I.

gunna channel my inner Article15;

Would just one liberal denounce this.

c'mon cowards, man up.

Damn.

It is denounced. Nobody condones this behavior. Why are you so needy?

until you, every liberal ignored the subject or excused it.

Nice to see, when called out, a liberal can man the fuck up.

the last pm you sent me didn't have any comments. thinking we maxed it out

c'mon cowards, man up.

Damn.

because liberals on this board, dont come out and say it.....they back Obama for everything he does.....I'm sure you've noticed that...so we like them to come out and say it...not hem and haw around it.

Whatever. The dudes were caught, tried and found guilty. It only proves that this shit is the exception and not the norm.

Now, if one of you would like to suggest that President Obama is not legally our President as a result of this conviction, please proceed.

c'mon cowards, man up.

Damn.

because liberals on this board, dont come out and say it.....they back Obama for everything he does.....I'm sure you've noticed that...so we like them to come out and say it...not hem and haw around it.

I am a liberal on this board and I do not back Obama for everything he has done ( or not done ).

And....he did not DO THIS thing in Indiana , did he? Think about how you frame the argument.

good lord

I'm gunna go with; more choices, more people vote, more democracy

we don't have enough democracy? you believe in rule by mob?

Forum List

Back