Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

And the Left shrugs, "Who Cares".

The left condones this because it advances their agenda, if it was a Republican doing it not so much.

Wow. I think everybody knows that the last two elections have been rigged....but I never dreamed anyone would ever get caught. Maybe there is hope for the US.

"
According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News"

"Nees said the multiple guilty verdicts were "bitter, because a five-person conspiracy succeeded in illegally placing two presidential candidates on the ballot, but sweet because they were exposed, tried for their crimes, and convicted."
"Nees previously told Fox News that the fraud was clearly evident, "because page after page of signatures are all in the same handwriting," and that nobody raised any red flags "because election workers in charge of verifying their validity were the same people faking the signatures."

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News"

Wow. I think everybody knows that the last two elections have been rigged....but I never dreamed anyone would ever get caught. Maybe there is hope for the US.

"
According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

Hopefully we can finally toss the whole antiquated system of elections we have here, and go electronic.

Getting rid of the electorial college would be a big boost for democracy in this country.

The only fraud was with petition signatures to put candidates on the PRIMARY ballot. It was stupid and lazy, but I don't see how this affects the election results.

jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

Thanks asshole.

Now we are going to get pages and pages of TM blathering on about reps doing while never confessing that dems have been convicted multiple times.

Not the point.

The point is that your side cheats despite all of their denials.

The only fraud was with petition signatures to put candidates on the PRIMARY ballot. It was stupid and lazy, but I don't see how this affects the election results.

If you can't come up with anything more original than "asshole" please refrain from insulting me.

Thanks asshole.

Now we are going to get pages and pages of TM blathering on about reps doing while never confessing that dems have been convicted multiple times.

Prosecutors say that in President Obama's case, nine of the petition pages were apparently forged. Each petition contains up to 10 names, making a possible total of 90 names, which, if faked, could have brought the Obama total below the legal limit required to qualify.

But then again there could have been only one or two signatures making a posible total of 10 names only and that would not have taken the total below......

Not enough meat grandma!

If you can't come up with anything more original than "asshole" please refrain from insulting me.

Thanks asshole.

ok

Thanks you insufferable puss infested douche nozzle.

Now we blah, TM, blah blah gop is evul, blah Roo doesn't blah know blah a blah joke blah when he blah sees one blah blah

Wow, Im Shocked, Shocked I Tell You

That's liberals don't care that a crime was committed in their name, sullying their outstanding reputations as upstanding citizens.

yeah, I'm shocked

if they stoop to cheating on a petition don't you think the crooked bastards would do the same during an election ??

"

Hopefully we can finally toss the whole antiquated system of elections we have here, and go electronic.

Getting rid of the electorial college would be a big boost for democracy in this country.

WTF it was petitions to get on the ballot not the election.

You know how I know this is total bullshit? Truthmatters told me so...

She has posted numerous times that only Republicans cheat in elections. She has also posted numerous times that she is not a liar (lair). Therefore, this stroy about Democrats doing it, getting caught and convicted, is total bullshit.

In fact. I'm not sure why this thread is in "Politics..."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back